It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't believe in God, therefore I don't believe the warnings you give are from God, and even if I did believe in God, I would believe a being that supernatural, would not behave like a petulant human child, by being so vengeful on unbelievers. Something with as much power as God, in my opinion, would have no need for an ego, being fully secure in the knowledge that he was the supreme being and creator of all life, why would he be offended by unbeliever when he made them that way. These and other issues raised by myself and others are issues you seem to ignore and refuse to comment on so, even though I don't like assume things, I can only conclude logically, that you have no argument to defend against them.

peace :-)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
I don't believe in God, therefore I don't believe the warnings you give are from God, and even if I did believe in God, I would believe a being that supernatural, would not behave like a petulant human child, by being so vengeful on unbelievers. Something with as much power as God, in my opinion, would have no need for an ego, being fully secure in the knowledge that he was the supreme being and creator of all life, why would he be offended by unbeliever when he made them that way. These and other issues raised by myself and others are issues you seem to ignore and refuse to comment on so, even though I don't like assume things, I can only conclude logically, that you have no argument to defend against them.

You misundertand me, you're simply too far!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Simply too far from what?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

too far in perdition, you've plenty of misconceptions due to your own blindness and unjustice. One has to solve plenty of your misunderstandins to make you understand that God exists and that God is 100% fair.....

Only God can do that for you, not me or anyone else, but you have to accept to be helped and to recognize your own unjustice and ignorance.

It works like a therapy, as long as you deny your problem, you cannot solve it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Delusion. You are too far from delusion. Which makes you sane. Congrats!

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
as long as you deny your problem, you cannot solve it.

Backatchya. Best take your own advice and see the truth so your problem can be solved.

The facts can not be denied.
You base your arguments on the qu'ran and claim it's from God.
It's full of errors, contradictions, and absurdities which no real God would say.
(beat women, heaven is one long orgy for men and an unending whoredom for women, etc).

Until you face the truth of this and stop denying your problem, you won't be able to solve it.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = Jinns = Devils - spiritual evil
ALL WRONG. Really bad theology. Really bad science.
Aliens/ETs are solid physical creatures.
Mythological Jinns, devils and spiritual evils are ETHERIAL .. not solid and not physically alive.

If you'd pull your head out of your cult following you'd see the truth in this matter.
Dont' deny your problem any longer .. so it can be solved. (in your words).

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'm not blind, I came to my conclusions by using my free will and thinking logically, all I ask is you answer the questions that have been put forward, instead of avoiding them, and hiding behind religious rhetoric. I'm not trying to belittle your belief or faith, I want to understand it. It seems to me that every time someone tries to engage you in serious debate, you ramble off course and off topic trying to confuse people. You don't answer my questions and the questions of others, because you can't, and I have drawn this logical conclusion because you have given no concise opposition or argument to the contrary.

Peace :-)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Produce your own videos, your own threads, because passing from a thread of me to another one to repeat the same stuff won't help you and won't help anyone.

Don't you see that except your fellow trolls, nobody is listening to you nor responding you, that's really not productive for anyone.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

But you aren't listening to anyone either, you aren't answering the questions, that are put to you and until you can you will be just another religious zealot spouting the same old same old. As FlyerFlan said, How can Paradise be eternal heaven for men, an ever lasting orgy, but eternal whoredom for women, why would God, give women, fellow givers of life, such a raw deal?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

But you aren't listening to anyone either, you aren't answering the questions, that are put to you and until you can you will be just another religious zealot spouting the same old same old. As FlyerFlan said, How can Paradise be eternal heaven for men, an ever lasting orgy, but eternal whoredom for women, why would God, give women, fellow givers of life, such a raw deal?

I am not here to learn anything from you, God is far enough for me as a Guide. I am here to deliver a warning from God, don't you get that?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

There's no need to be so aggressive, mate, I simply want you to answer the questions that I, and others have asked. I do 'get it', you are giving us what you believe is Gods warning, but how can one follow it blindly, like you say we should, if you, the deliverer of said message cannot add weight or credence to said argument, by providing additional answers to questions put forward. A true messenger of God would have these answers, instead you dodge the issue and try to belittle the comments of the people who disagree or don't believe, by being aggressive and blasting us with vengeful religious rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

There's no need to be so aggressive, mate, I simply want you to answer the questions that I, and others have asked. I do 'get it', you are giving us what you believe is Gods warning, but how can one follow it blindly, like you say we should, if you, the deliverer of said message cannot add weight or credence to said argument, by providing additional answers to questions put forward. A true messenger of God would have these answers, instead you dodge the issue and try to belittle the comments of the people who disagree or don't believe, by being aggressive and blasting us with vengeful religious rhetoric.

I've already answered to plenty of your questions.

By the way, ask your question, with God's will I'll answer it, but if you play a game and that all you seek is opposition and that your goal is just to ask question after question without end, you'll lose only yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You haven't answered any questions at all, unless you class vengeful religious rhetoric as an answer. You miss my point entirely, because you already have a response to anything anyone asks you, which usually involves some self righteous outburst, which makes little or no sense, and goes no further to adding anything credible to anything you say, due to the fact you only hear what you want hear, and see what you want to see. Once again you avoid answering questions, because you cannot answer them.

I'm now officially bored

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You haven't answered any questions at all, unless you class vengeful religious rhetoric as an answer. You miss my point entirely, because you already have a response to anything anyone asks you, which usually involves some self righteous outburst, which makes little or no sense, and goes no further to adding anything credible to anything you say, due to the fact you only hear what you want hear, and see what you want to see. Once again you avoid answering questions, because you cannot answer them.

I'm now officially bored

Actually, you have no question, and once again all you're seeking is opposition.

In this case you're free to not come on my threads, I won't be angry at you at all, why do you torture yourself?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Gog and Magog in the bible are not demons.: Magog is a son of Japheth and a Barbarous Norther region. I am assuming north of the holy land.

Gog the name of an Israelite and another region to the north.

The names are mentioned few times in the entire bible> Like a total of 5 versus I think. The first four times being in Genesis, 1 Chronicles & Ezekiel, in Gen, 1 Chron it is a reference to the sons of Japheth.

In Ezekiel it says this :  Ezekiel 38:2
Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him: the him being (Gog the Israelite).

and in revelations Magog is again mentions as a place not a demon:

Revelation of John 20:8
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

but this doesn't happen until after the beast is captured by god on his return and thrown into the flame and destroyed and also after SATAN is placed in the pit for 1000 yrs. it happens when Satan is released from his imprisonment of 1000 yrs on a world that knows no evil because god is in charge and has been ruling everything in peace for that time. all of this is after the coming of god and him cleaning up the evil doers. the weird thing is I have no idea why he does it again. he cleans it all up but only for 1000 yrs. and then torments man for a last and final round. not many people know this because not many read the damn book in the first place. they just listen to people spreading fear and crap and never bother to look for themselves.

SO chill out on the whole book of rev crap in all of this. That dude is not the Antichrist and no demons are destroying anything. Its the people. were all doing it. we need to get our crap together and stop making excuses and waiting for some supreme deity to clean up our mess. as you can see that plan hasn't worked.

If I pour trash in my house for years and say to myself "One day super maid will come and she will clean this mess up so fast it will seem like there was never a mess" then I will end up with a trash filled house and die in there in all that filth. super wonder maid isn't coming.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KoinMagus

I've said what I have to say about gog and Magog and I'll bring more details in a next episode with God's will. I am speaking with a definite knowledge, not expressing like you're doing a mere point of view. You want to follow conjecture, be my guest, I am not here to learn anything from the people here, God is enough as a Guide for me, I am here to deliver a fair warning, accept it or reject it, that's all for you, and the consequencies of your choice are all for you too.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You know very well what our questions are, you just have to read back through the thread, you just cannot answer them because, if you did, you'd actually have to think properly about it all, and of course people who follow Dogma blindly without question tend not to think, so it would end up giving you doubts, therefore you live in denial. You can't frighten me with threats of eternal damnation from a non existent deity, like i've said before, why would God, an all powerful super natural being who created the universe, feel the need to mend his bruised ego by punishing people who don't believe in him? Why would a being that powerful have self esteem issues? Why would a being that powerful and all knowing partake in petty vengeance? these are the actions of men, God has these actions because he was invented by men. This is not seeking opposition at all, if you were a true messenger of God, you would have the answers to these question, but you don't, because you aren't. Same questions we've asked you all through this thread, and the same questions you refuse to answer, because you can't. You dodge the questions and ignore them, because you are blindly following a religion which like all religions has enslaved and held back humanity for centuries. It does nothing but breed bigotry and hatred because all religions are built on fear and guilt.

Stick a fork in me I'm done!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You can't frighten me with threats of eternal damnation from a non existent deity, like i've said before, why would God, an all powerful super natural being who created the universe, feel the need to mend his bruised ego by punishing people who don't believe in him? Why would a being that powerful have self esteem issues? Why would a being that powerful and all knowing partake in petty vengeance?

First of all, I am not threating you, nor God is, it's a fair warning. If God really wanted to harm you, you'll just be dead just right now without even being able to foresee it or to understand what happens to you (God is spoilt for choice, The only problem is choosing)

The fact to unbelieve in God is not the real problem, being an unbeliever is just the name of a sickness of the heart/soul. That's the consequencies of this sickness which are more concrete and which represent the true problem.

Unbelieving in God is an indicator for many many other unjustice within a person. It's like someone who is labeled "crazy/insane", the label does not speak to us but the concrete consequencies of being insane are the real a problem (violence, danger, etc...).

Unbelieving in God means:

* Denying your Creator
* Denying that your body and soul does not belong to you, but to your Creator
* Denying that the Universe in which you live has not been created by God
* Denying all the gifts of God to you
* Denying God's holly books and Prophets
* Denying God's Truth which is contained in these books
* Harming yourself AND HARMING THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU because you've refused to accept the karmic/soul laws of life contained in these books (these rules are universal)
* Simply destroying lifes (yours, and the one of the other people around you)....
* In short you adopt your own code which is full of flaws

etc

There are an infinite number of other bad consequencies. The consequencies are huge:

As the Creator and Unique God, God/Allah perfectly knows the Universe, the rules of life, of soul, of nature... he knows the FULL consequencies of each action ... whereas, we, human beings, just know a very limited part of these consequencies, have many misconceptions, many weaknesses.... that's why we shall obey God and not follow our own ignorance/madness, God is the Creator and he simply knows better than us. So there is nothing mystic or dogmatic in obeying God, it's simply recognizing the Truth of his existence, of his laws, of his goodness....

Compared to God, we, humans, are even less than babies, infinitely less.

God does not want us to be his slaves, he just wants us to live in perfect harmony with our Creator, with our own persons and with the rest of the Creation. If God wanted such a thing, he would have created a race of slaves who are fully obedient to him by design, and we all know that's not our case, we all know that we fully enjoy our freewill.

God is permanently protecting us against a huge number of dangers that we see and that we cannot see, God is permanently forgiving us for our bad deeds, for our evil actions and is infinitely patient with us.

God does not punish the people, he's does not seek any vengence, God/Allah just lets the consequencies of our actions fully fall on us if we choose to cross the red line, if WE sign for that by OUR OWN freewill.

As God is protecting us against a huge number of dangers which are invisible (and visble) to our eyes (but which are perceptible by other means), if we sign for disobeying God and exceeding the limits, God has no choice than letting us living by our own and let us be our own protectors and guides. In the midst of this huge number of dangers, it's not long before we commit a lethal mistake. We become instantly accountable for the least of our actions, and the universe and life are not a game, like we, human beings, may imagine.

It's like letting a crazy person cross the highway.
It's like a baby who is not watched by his parents and who plays with a set of sharp knifes.
It's even worse than that.

That's exactly how mad are the people who want to be their own guides and protectors.

So God is not vengeful, he's full of love and mercy towards us, but WE, are the unfair ones, the unfair people are those who choose to disobey and to deny the gifts of God, who prefer to defend themselves against dangers which far exceed them, THEY are the crazy and unfair ones. That's the unfair people who want to deal with things which are beyond their knowledge.

I know that many of you don't even feel that they are evil, but that's because of your amnesia, the true "criminals" always forget their bad deeds, always accuse the others. When you're too far, you forget the origin of your perdition and you even forget that you were lost, that's called the huge perdition.

If God really wanted to retribute us excatly as we deserve, we would be all dead just right now, but God is full of mercy and let us enough time to permit us to make a mature choice, meanwhile, he fully protects us against the consequencies of our actions by pure mercy. He protects us against our own madness and unjustice for several decades, and once, we do our choice by our own freewill, a mature choice, God respects our choice and gives us exactly what we want. Therefore, the consequencies which go with our choices become very quicly visible, for those who have chosen the disobediance, what I call the punishment of God is simply the pure consequencies of their OWN actions.

If God was really an evil God, he would simply destroy us once for all, the good and the bad people, and replace us by another race which is created obedient by design, a slave race, but God is not like that and God has honored us by giving us a true freewill, that's a huge responsability and one have to be very careful with his choices. This terrestrial life is a short test in order to know who deserve to live the infinity with God and enjoy the whole universe and who will private himself from that by HIS OWN FREEWILL.

Koran
S35:V15 O ye men! it is ye that have need of Allah: but Allah is the One Free of all wants, Worthy of all praise.
S35:V16 If He so pleased, He could blot you out and bring in a New Creation:

S35:V45 If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in his sight all His servants.

This is a parable for you:

Imagine a billionnaire who wants to hire some investors in his company, imagine that he submits them to a test of admission before to hire them:

He gives 1 billion dollar to each investor and ask them to invest it reasonably into good opportunities, he reminds them that this money is not theirs and that they are responsible for it, and he gives them a year before to evaluate them. He finally gives them a contract which sums up their mission and they all have to sign it.

Imagine the ones of them who spend their billion in 1 day at the casino or in shopping, without even respecting their mission, without even respecting the contract they have signed andwithout even thinking that they have to pay back this billion.

How do you qualify these people?

These people are just like the people who end their terrestrial life as unbelievers and who have totaly forgotten God and his rules.

Now, Thanks to God, I've answered to your question, I won't provide you further details, my reponse is complete enough. The choice is fully yours now.
edit on 16-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling

edit on 16-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling 2

edit on 16-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: spelling 3

edit on 16-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: correction

edit on 16-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: correction2

edit on 16-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: correction3

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well i suppose it's a start, however, it still hasn't answered anything, and you have still avoided the questions with a string of well written, but poorly thought out contradictory statements, and yes we are slaves to religion, because every religion Demands unquestionable belief in God, whether God wants it or not, you said it yourself If God wanted a race of beings to follow him unquestionably, then he would have made us that way, therefore, he didn't make us, as religion is a man-made concept, hence all the the contradiction and hypocrisy, why give a race free will, when the scriptures demand worship, why would a being of such power need to be worshiped at all for creating us, surely God isn't that insecure.

I have now officially gone past boredom

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Even if I were Moses, Jesus and Muhammad all at the same time, even if I wrote you a book of 1000 pages without a single mistake and with clear explanations, I know I would never convince you or convince anyone else.

God is the only Guide, Faith in God is a gift given by God to those who are fair. God does not guide those who reject the Truth and are unfair.

Start by looking in yourself, it would be a good start.

For my part, I cannot rise the dead people nor make listen the deaf ones, nor make see the blind ones, my message from God is meant for those who can perceive it, those who truly fear their Lord.

Only God can do that for you, so be fair, recognize your own ignorance, perdition and unjustice and God will bring you from darkness to light.

If you consider that you don't need God and that you are already well guided, therefore, good for you, why are you asking all these questions?

God is not running after you and me neither.

I've answer to your request and now I'll just leave you in your current state, I cannot nothing more for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Even if I were Moses, Jesus and Muhammad all at the same time, even if I wrote you a book of 1000 pages without a single mistake and with clear explanations, I know I would never convince you or convince anyone else.

Well actually you would, because I'm a Skeptic and think logically I question the existence of everything and put my trust in facts discovered by science. If it could be proved without a shadow of a doubt, that God existed and made the universe, then I would believe, because it would have been proven, factually and would have been critically discussed. Science doesn't know everything otherwise it would stop, someone who follows science or is an actual scientist, is just as excited when they are proven wrong as when they are proven right, because something new has been discovered either way. That's the difference. A true messenger of God would be able to convince me and others like me, of the existence of God, by proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that God existed, however you don't seem to able to, because you rely on flawed rhetoric designed to scare people into belief, flawed because it is fictitious and written by man.

You can't expect people to not question your threads when you put them on a site like this, after all the purpose of this site is to discuss and question various topics, if you want to preach, then surely this is the wrong place.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join