It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Wars, Devastation & Progression Our Planet Faces.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Feel free to ask me for evidence to back up my speculative claims but do not expect to receive it. A lot of what I say will resonate "Comfortably" with what a lot of you lot think, I'm sure. I am not prepared for a petty exchange of links and "Evidence" in the name of arguing over little scraps of ego and point scoring. I am also not writing this thread with the intention of scaremongering. A prediction? No .. not really. My speculative expectations for the coming years based on my observations of the past and current political/economic situation? Yes.

Please bear in mind that the following is not in chronological order. Anything that I say below I believe will happen any time in the next 10-20 years. More realistically (IMO) occurring in the next 5-10 years or sooner.

The Coming Wars & Devastation Our Planet Faces.

North Korea vs South Korea: Although they haven't actually officially been out of war since the start of the Korean war, I believe that in the coming years things are going to get a lot more dramatic between these two nations. Whether the South is left to fight the North on their own or not all depends on the global situation at the time of this coming war.

Iran vs Israel: I think that pretty much anyone with a shred of insight can see that things in the middle east are about to get a lot worse. I believe that Iran and Israel will go to war very soon and it will not be pretty. Some countries will get roped in and some will barge their way in but either way there is still a massive holy war to be fought in the middle east. You could even say that it will be on a scale that is biblical.

Pakistan vs India: I believe it will end with one or the other "commandeering" the other nation. India being the likely victor.

USA vs China: Only god knows who will win this one. I wouldn't even dare to place a bet. It seems that the US/Chinese relationship is on thin ice, both sides flexing their muscles nervously waiting for the first low blow. I have been led to believe that this war along with the Iran vs Israel war will be more likely sooner rather than later.

Add up some of the above (Let alone a couple, individually) and you have the ingredients ready for a World War 3 ceremony cake. Only the icing on that cake will be the blood of many soldiers and citizens of many nations.

This is NOT what I hope for, nor do I believe that this will end up in the complete destruction of mankind followed by a nuclear winter that will haunt this planet for decades. If there was going to be a full scale nuclear war I believe that it would have happened a long time ago. As I said earlier, I do not wish to spread panic or fear. I am simply giving you my probable forecast for the coming years which I'm sure is similar to some of yours.

Now here is the part where it gets a little crazy.

Anything I say from now on I advice you to digest with a pinch of low-sodium salt. Whether you take the red pill, the blue pill or neither is completely up to you.

My forecast for the next 1000-10,000 years or so.

[color=Limegreen]Colonisation of other planets: Most likely the Moon and Mars where there will be a race for control much like the wild west. After the colonies have been properly established for a decent amount of time they will claim independence, eventually leading to a war in our solar system, the victor taking all. I have no idea when but I believe that we will eventually reach the stage of colonisation of planets outside our solar system and then eventually planets outside our galaxy. All this will be over resource issues.

Violent contact with Extraterrestrials: Once humankind has established itself as a successful space force it will either provoke or be caught off guard by a series of violent "Star Wars", possibly with multiple enemy's consisting of multiple species. I believe that we will form allies with other beings and get roped into multiple confrontations.

We reach a new stage of evolution: Could be bionic, could be completely spiritual. Although I believe that we will unlock more and more of our brain power the further we "Progress" as a race. As I'm sure most of you know, we only use a fraction of our brain power. I think that we are capable of a lot more than we give ourselves credit for. One day we will not die, science and technology will have beaten death. We are getting closer and closer to this point as we speak.

As I said, all speculation on my part so please do not ask me to provide any evidence as I am not claiming what I say to be cold hard truth, only what I believe will happen. If anything I say correlates to anything any of you are thinking, please say. If anyone has any different views then please share.

And If you feel that more people need to see this thread, you know what to do.

Thanks for your time, I appreciate any comments as long as they are mature and non-hateful.

Cheers,

-TechUnique

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Yep, pretty much combined a whole bunch of threads into one topic lol. I can't say I disagree with you for the most part though. We definitely have some interesting times ahead of us. I'm personally hoping for some ET contact within my lifetime though.

PS: Off topic, but I checked out the music in your sig. Nice man, very nice.
edit on 12-11-2010 by mysticguitar because: (no reason given)

link   
That is an interesting read.

link   
If I have posted this in the wrong section then my apologies to the mods. I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it, Predictions and Prophecies didn't seem quite right although I'm sure a lot will interpret it like this. I see this thread as more of an analysis of current and past events leading to a conclusion of possible future events. Possible being the highlighted word. I am not claiming to know more than anyone here about future events or anything else for that matter. I am simply offering my speculation. That is why I have posted it in this forum. If a mod feels that this thread is better suited somewhere else then please move and my apologies for any inconvenience.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticguitar

Yep, pretty much combined a whole bunch of threads into one topic lol. I can't say I disagree with you for the most part though. We definitely have some interesting times ahead of us. I'm personally hoping for some ET contact within my lifetime though.

I also hope that we will make publicly established contact with E.T's in the coming years. I believe that if we do then it will be peaceful. I think that we will reach a point of violent E.T contact when we start meddling outside of our solar system.

Wouldn't it be cool to shake hands with a peaceful being from another planet?

Thanks for your input,

-TechUnique

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Most likely we will make contact with a peaceful ET, however, knowing human nature, we will mess it up somehow. Most likely the US will make some mistake that pisses of the ETs just like the US tends to piss off the rest of the world on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised in the least lol. I would hope this could be avoided, but well, I would have hoped all the needless wars my country has been in could have been avoided as well. If it isn't us, someone will probably screw it up for the rest of us lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticguitar

Although it is a shame, you make some very good points.

Also, regarding what you just said. The US may not be a super power forever. I think that like you have said, they have annoyed a lot of other nations. Maybe too many..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more. The US has really messed up and it may be time for them to be blown off the map by someone. It sucks for me because I live here, but hey, thats my luck

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I hope that instead of that, someone else takes the reigns and actually does a good job of running things. There are so many good people in the states that should not have to pay the consequences for their governments actions. I have come across so many smart, kind natured Americans in my time online (Over half my life). Not everyone in the states is a gun toting idiot like a lot of people believe. The USA has such a negative image from an onlookers perspective, including its citizens. All thanks to the corrupt bankers and politicians, a once beautiful nation spawned of England is ruined ='/

Not that I can say much more for my country either...
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The only way someone will bring the US out of the dark is if the Fed is ousted and the shadow government once and for all publicly revealed and usurped. I don't see that happening anytime soon unfortunately. All I see in our immediate future is more war and more mistakes that the good people of this nation will have to pay for in the end. Not only will we suffer, but our children and likely our grandchildren.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Such a shame...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
While the idea of Iran and Israel blowing each other to bits is a real possibility, I can't see The USA and China kicking off, there is too much Chinese money invested in the USA for that. India and Pakistan stopped all out war with each other, when both states went nuclear, although there is still a huge amount of tension over the Kashmir issue, again I can't see them both in an all out war, maybe proxy wars in Kashmir. As for the Koreas, well that's always a possibility, I don't know how long the North Korean army could fight for on an empty stomach though. Peace :-)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

I can definitely see China and the US kicking off a war. The Fed keeps printing up ungodly amounts of money (debt) out of thin air. Because China is so tied into the US this devalues their currency as well. It is only a matter of time before China (who has undervalued their currency) calls for a regulation or attempts to recall the debt the US owes them. If this happens it could cause all out war because frankly, the US doesn't and never has liked being told what to do and when to do it. The US government has a god complex that is sure to get us in trouble at some point.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
While the idea of Iran and Israel blowing each other to bits is a real possibility, I can't see The USA and China kicking off, there is too much Chinese money invested in the USA for that. India and Pakistan stopped all out war with each other, when both states went nuclear, although there is still a huge amount of tension over the Kashmir issue, again I can't see them both in an all out war, maybe proxy wars in Kashmir. As for the Koreas, well that's always a possibility, I don't know how long the North Korean army could fight for on an empty stomach though. Peace :-)

You make some very interesting points. Although I believe that if/when the US economy completely collapses, your points regarding US/China will no longer be factors. I do however believe that you could very well be correct about India and Pakistan. Maybe not all out war but there will definitely be some conflicts regarding the Kashmir issue. As for the North Koreans I believe your last comment may be part of the reason why NK would advance into SK.

What do you have to say regarding my more "far out" forecasts?

Thanks a lot for your input,

-TechUnique

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticguitar
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

I can definitely see China and the US kicking off a war. The Fed keeps printing up ungodly amounts of money (debt) out of thin air. Because China is so tied into the US this devalues their currency as well. It is only a matter of time before China (who has undervalued their currency) calls for a regulation or attempts to recall the debt the US owes them. If this happens it could cause all out war because frankly, the US doesn't and never has liked being told what to do and when to do it. The US government has a god complex that is sure to get us in trouble at some point.

Starred.

This is exactly one of the reasons why I believe there will be a US/China war in the coming years. Possibly sooner rather than later.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

The US is may have to go the way of Prince here soon. *The United Province of China formerly known as USA* I hope not though.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Communism led by China or Fascism led by corrupt bankers?...

Actually a really difficult one for me.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I see what you mean. I was more intending that to be taken as USA losing to China.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
All I can say is that if there is war between the U.S. and China anytime soon, it will depend on the perceptions of the American citizens as to who will emerge victorious.

The U.S. still has the technological and strategic ability to wipe the floor with China at this point, but ONLY if the people greatly support the action. If the people are against the war for any reason, the U.S. will wilt under political chaos and lack of cohesion.

I don't think we have the guts to fight a heavy weight at this point..

Even if there were a clear cut case of fighting for survival (think WW2 levels of conviction), I think the nation as a whole is too tired and too soft to go head to head with a worthy opponent.

To be honest I don't think there is much of a chance of open war between the two nations though. Both nations would pay a very heavy price for getting involved in that war. The "winner" would be set back decades financially and probably on many other fronts as well.

Besides, does the world really want to see what kind of insane stuff we have been hiding? You know all those trillions that have been sunk into black projects and such? It will all be brought to the party if it's truly do or die.

I don't think I even want to know what sort of horrible things they have cooked up.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

You may likely be correct. I imagine we have some weapons available to us that would strike terror into even the biggest nation that would oppose the US. It would be horrible bloody war with loss of life likely in the hundreds of millions. I certainly don't want to see it happen.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join