It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq War footage (graphic)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
www.fallujah.us...

good site up todate un like sum posts

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello there,
I say well done to the marines, good shooting and as for the cheering, well go for it. I am sure that the enemy cheer when they shoot at us (by the way they keep to no rules). I think a lot of people here need to grow up. When the bad man comes for you I assure you that you will pray for the marines in that video to come anf save you.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Let's see. They're happy that they killed the guys who were just trying to kill them......seems normal to me. Let's not forget that these guys pretend to play dead,then when the soldiers come up to them they set off their explosives. I dont blame them for not taking any chances.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If that was a marine on the ground, the insurgents would have been cheering befor they shot him, The soilder was doing his job and anyone who thinks that he murdered him needs to rethink their idea of justice.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Another glorious chapter for the American Armed forces, and what is all this crap about fighting for freedom, who's freedom, has the US been invaded or occupied no.

Do the American people realise that its armed forces are being used to line the pockets of the super rich. Whilst American soldiers murder the indigenous people of a foreign land US companies are making Billions out of this war.

Fighting for freedom what a joke.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I somewhat agree with that sentiment.. if only i had bought some KBR/Haliburton stock back in 01..
Im sure Dick Cheney did, especially knowing that they would get so many no-bid contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Another glorious chapter for the American Armed forces, and what is all this crap about fighting for freedom, who's freedom, has the US been invaded or occupied no.

Do the American people realise that its armed forces are being used to line the pockets of the super rich. Whilst American soldiers murder the indigenous people of a foreign land US companies are making Billions out of this war.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
"Yeh,it felt good",said the marine smiling, "Makes me want to go and do it again."

The war in Iraq is sick and evil, and the brainwashed flag-wavers believe the government propaganda that you must support the troops. Why should anyone support brainwashed murderers who are merely puppets of the controlling elite.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I disapprove of appeals to emotion.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes, war is brutal but maybe some awareness of the dehumanizing effects on the participants is somewhat at odds with the self-serving humanitarian reasons put forward for waging it or claims that 'we' (with a 'modern professional army') wage it in a more humane way than 'them,' (the 'terrorists', 'axis of evil' etc.).

[edit on 24-3-2007 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoobieDoobieDo
I disapprove of appeals to emotion.

In that case, when it comes to issues concerning the correct relationship one should attempt to cultivate with other human beings, I pity you intensely and despair for your ability to solve any inter-relationship problems you encounter (almost as much as I pity those who have to interact with you with regard to them).

Emotional maturity is fundamental (though guys with hard-ons for guns often lack it) and we only denigrate emotions because other animals seem to have them too (our reasoning in itself doesn't amount to that much without the emotional sense which allows one to orient it).

[edit on 24-3-2007 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
wow. were there any officers there?
man im shocked i thought the USMC didnt do that kinda thing.

the USMC are the rowdiest bunch of personnel that the united states military has to offer. They are trained to kill quick, kill fast, and ask questions later, as brutal as this may seem, it is war, and you cant afford to be timid, for anyone or anything. You cant afford to hesitate, you make a decision and you follow it through, the entire way. This video is nothing more than marines doing what they are trained to do, the man being killed in this video had a weapon at one point, meaning that he was aimed to kill, the way our military is trained now, why would they ever let someone live after being targeted for death by that same person? War is hell, never forget it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Well while your post is a bit off topic, as stated before the man had a gun and would have killed the soldiers if they didnt shoot him, and possibly detonated himself if they came to aid him. So no, that is not murder, its justice in my mind.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Chosen_Breed]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What is the deal? This is the second "hate American troops because they kill bad guys" thread I've seen tonight!

War is Hell. Give those soldiers the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
@ the Americans on here defending these actions.

Why not be professional and still kill these terrorists? i think what people find disturbing about this video is how americans shoot the man whilst he was injuried/unarmed/defenceless and not only that they was going WHOOOOOOOOOOO whilst this was happening.

then you get that moose at the end saying "this guy is dead now and it felt good, it was awesome lets do it again"

we are supposed to be the civilised ones, yet we are showing the same methods as these terrorists, as said its ok to kill somebody if it saves the life’s on your side, but be professional about it, don't gloat just shoot and get on with it.

No matter how much american government doesn’t agree with this mans beliefs, he is a human-being and deserves RESPECT, a mother lost her son/a child a father/a wife lost her husband - give him some dignity.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by st3ve_o]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
What is the deal? This is the second "hate American troops because they kill bad guys" thread I've seen tonight!

War is Hell. Give those soldiers the benefit of the doubt.

There is no doubt, the murdered that guy, it was on camera, and then they declared it felt good and they want to do it again.

How many crimes must they commit before you would say murder is wrong. Did you see what they did in Abu Ghraib, haven't you heard all the stories of murder and rape.

I hate people who do that, doesn't matter if you label them american troops or not, inflicting pain on others is wrong.

You are correct, War is Hell, GW Bush started this war with the support of Blair, which makes him a twisted sick evil criminal for inflicting hell on those people.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
of course they spliced the video...so you dont know what the question was. And a downd enemy is always shot and killed by the US armed forces. Generally they "double tap" them in the head. The guy lies there injured...we come over and he pulls a grenade.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
is it because so many years have past? How are people forgetting about 9-11, this is what its all about. At least to me, i was in iraq for 3 years, and almost everyday i thought about the twin towers. Thousands of compleatly inocent people who were killed, and for what. The beliefs of some radical murderer, dont ever get it twisted THEY STARTED THIS. Im sorry for those who are inocent, both iraqi and american. Also remember every soldier dead is about 20 inocent victums. I lost 3 friends in another squad that walked up to a dead iraqi child and were blown up by a land mine placed under him by insurgents, the boy was warm. They shot him and placed him over a mine knowing our compation would lead us to move the body to a more respectfull location instead the middle of the street. On a final note dont condem me and my brothers for the mistakes of few. If i can be shot at one day by an 11 year old girl and the verry next give children that i cant tell if they are the same food and water you damn sure better be able to forgive me.

ALL MY LOVE TO THE FIGHTING MEN AND WOMEN. REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE THEIR.

sorry about the spelling it verry late.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by akryden
THEY STARTED THIS.
ALL MY LOVE TO THE FIGHTING MEN AND WOMEN.
REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE THEIR.

Iraq and Afganistan didn't have any involvement in 9/11

The reason people are fighting in Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. It is because GW Bush and the neocons want to make huge profits from their bogus war on terror.
You have been totally brainwashed. Which particular Iraqis do you feel are responsible for 9/11?????

Pat Tillman was also a patriot who was brainwashed by the mainstream media and he believed the lies of GW Bush and the gang. Look what happened to him after he realised the war on terror in afgansitan was a fraud
www.propagandamatrix.com...
this clip also covers Pat Tillman story, unfortunately the presenter of this clip has his own style which you may find annoying but the part which covers Pat Tillman is very interesting
video.google.com...

[edit on 28-7-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I didnt mean to say the iraqis started it bad choice of woreds it was late. All im trying to say is rather you want to believe it or not we didnt start it. I can write and write but some people will allways take a few hundread words pick a couple and try to discredit the hole thing. You want to believe that their is a hidden reason so you will find one, i cant change that. But to act like terrorist who were resposible for the 9/11 attack werent from iraq,,,,,,,,, hahahaha bull #. I have seen it first hand and no amount of brain washing made me see them. They were funded and housed in iraq, granted they are nomadic but they allways come back to iraq. You do understand that all the footage you see about iraq is edited to who ever shot its preference. If they think people are being misslead one way they sway their editing the other. Its sad but true, now if this is your source of info then i can see how people get so wacky with it. But i know how it feals to be called a trator and a criminal, i have had these things screamed at my face.
Despite all of the stuff i read and hear i know i treated people with respect and understanding. I did my job to the best of my ability and believed in it the whole time. Even more so seeing mass graves and torture cells set up by sudam and his sons. They took plesure in killing and hurting people, raping women and small girls as well as recruting verry young boys for advanced training in their armed forces. Unless you were their you have no idea what realy goes on. All you have is media and that aint #.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by akryden
All im trying to say is rather you want to believe it or not we didnt start it.

The evidence is there for the world to see, and it was agonised over for many months, and the UN attempted to prevent it. But the war in Iraq was most definitely started by Bush and Blair invading Iraq. Your memory is playing tricks with you if you imagine it was otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join