It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women being Recuited by the CIA as Sex Slave Handlers for thier Future Husbands?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Consider this possibility

The war begins

CIA destroys people judged to be enemies of it's agenda through economic warfare

CIA sends an entire generation of younger men to fight in a war to find Weapons of Mass Destruction (A great big easter egg hunt with no eggs - surprise)

CIA then recruits and trains the next generation of women as whores while the men are away

Whores and warriors unite after the war

When the wars end the whores who have now been indoctrinated by their CIA handlers now act as agents who steer their ex-warrior husbands in the direction that is favored by the establishment and the central bank.

Game over - No revolution
edit on 9-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think that you would enjoy this very informative post concerning exactly what you are referring to. Let me know what you think.

Peace, NRE.
The Case of Gabriela Jiminez. Is this MKULTRA?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Interesting

She seems a little crazy if you ask me.

She keeps yelling about wanting her freedom.

Is she asking for the freedom to have sex?

Here is the video.
illuminati Mind Control Victim Gabriela Rico Jimenez Breaks Free (English Subs) translation

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Im glad that you saw the video, I hope that you will see the rest of the posts, it gets more informative, and detailed. The video is just the beginning.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
MK ULTRA is obviously an effective tool particularly in steering younger males. I don't think you can overcome these carefully thought out programs using your mind alone. Listen to your heart, if you find yourself hearing ZZ top lyrics ask yourself why? Good relationships almost always split the duties and decision making fairly between partners. If you are a male mechanic returning from a tour of duty it might be perfectly natural to let your girlfriend or wife handle the finances. Perhaps MKULTRA trains women in areas of possible mutual interest that will hold a relationship together?
edit on 9-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81

Perhaps MKULTRA trains women in areas of possible mutual interest that will hold a relationship together?

[Note: A request to moderators this is a serious inquiry - not an attempt to degrade the conversation. Serious and uncomfortable questions must be asked if we are going to find out what is going on]

They seem intent on training women to accept anal sex, exhibitionism and lesbian intercourse.

Lesbianism seems to be how they make contact

Anal sex seems to be a form of submission. All this talk about homo-sexuality in the military makes one wonder just what has gone on.

And now that the government is spying on everyone inhibitions seem to have gone away. Funny you think it would be the opposite. I guess everyone is just naked in front of god.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Well Regrets you seem to be fairly well versed on this subject.

So let me ask you who is it that is really running things, is it the Patriarchy or is it the Matriarchy?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I like your brain

Very creative, and very plausible thinking about the media and how it portrays women./

I don't think the CIA have to train women, the media is doing a pretty good job at that.

Let's not forget that please, girls are already reaching puberty earlier and usually do this all day when they hit the age of 9 - 12..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14f9a68e87e0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I don't think the CIA have to train women, the media is doing a pretty good job at that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14f9a68e87e0.jpg[/atsimg]

America's secret weapon.

Seriously did you notice how they removed the patriarchal christian church's defense just after 9/11?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Well Regrets you seem to be fairly well versed on this subject.

So let me ask you who is it that is really running things, is it the Patriarchy or is it the Matriarchy?

I would have to say a mix of both. We are programmed in separate ways, though they coincide with the other. Women are programmed to think they are worthless, and men are programmed to fill the role of the ruler. For every women that plays the part, there is a partner to fill the gap.

This is also plays in any relationship. Mother, father, brother, sister, same sex partners, and husband and wife. It doesn't end there. When there was a realization about the roles programmed, and there was a time when people tried to break free, it separated the programming, and vanity filled the gap.

The reason that it didn't get to far off, was because the roles still remained the same, the players were just changed. Now we still have women trying to reverse the role, and its gotten out of control. It wasn't enough for women to play the roles any longer, now they are programmed to "want" it also.

So women, though thinking they were empowered, lowered the standards, and men ran with it. The programming is through television, movies, music, anything that you can plug in.
BTW, this is not the fault of men. This is the role that they are taught they were born to fulfill.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Women ... lowered the standards

No swords being awarded by watery tarts then

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There is a thing called social conditioning...always has been, always will be. Further, this conditioning id played upon by the media and commercial markets... James Dean = rebel = leather jackets = motorcycles... there was a time when all the guys wanted to be like James Dean.... so they bought and still buy motorcycles.

However, what planet do you live on? I follow most every conspiracy idea and have for many years...long before the internet. CIA has nothing to do with female/male relationships nor roles played. Lesbianism, anal sex, females handling finances, and men going off to war have been around for a very long time...read some Greek tragedies, the Bible, maybe a history book.

Social norms and roles played depend on where you are...and even then, they change from person to person and couple to couple. I help manage a feed store...I see couples with the dominant male/submissive female,

I see the wife as the dominant role model and the husband as the submissive, I see gays with male and female role players, I see lesbians..again with the dominant/submmissive male/female role players...

I see strong single independent women and I see weak single males with absolutely no idea what the hell they are doing.

I see people dressed in all manner of fashions... coca-cola cowboys to muddy "real" farm folk to LL Bean fake country to the fashinable but functional horse folks... if you've dealt with horse people, you know the kind. Even I fit a styereotype... red neck, countryboy gone to college and made good.

To quote Mark Twain... "How stupid you sound when you say something, depends on where you are when you say it." Point is, the soial types of males vs females vary from place to place and time period to time period. The CIA has little to do with that...just ask Odysseus on the Isle of Lesbos...or a sheep farmers wife in Ireland... or farmer and his wife in Texas... maybe a farmer's widow in South-side Va.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What you describe sounds like the normal Spartan culture of ancient Greece. These days the military is more likely to separate the young men and have them out playing basketball rather than fighting in phalanx order and condoning anal sex. The modern military goals are still the same as those of the Spartans though. The ideas of honor and duty are instilled on the males hopefully so that they will function as good husbands when they return albeit with a little steerage help from their wives. You got me thinking though, back in WW2 the military actually did create Athenian archetypal Battalions comprised of mostly artists and musicians, I'm really not an expert on the modern military structure so hope to learn something from the responses in this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I would not be surprised one bit. I am sure they control males by controling the females they are with.

I am sure this goes on alot, but of course the couple may not know, and the woman may not even know it in todays world.

Sick thing, but these people want to control lifes.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wow! Just Wow! This says more about you than it does about the CIA.

So how long have you hated your mother, hmmm?
edit on 14-11-2010 by Lilitu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

And what would that be Lilitu?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Watch 1984 (The entire movie) and then come back and tell me what you think is going on.

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Watch 1984 (The entire movie) and then come back and tell me what you think is going on.

You would have us to believe this asinine conspiracy theory that CIA is brain washing everyone and yet you look to a work of fiction to inform your opinion as to what "is going on"?

Really?

edit on 14-11-2010 by Lilitu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You would have us to believe this asinine conspiracy theory that CIA is brain washing everyone and yet you look to a work of fiction to inform your opinion as to what "is going on"?

Really?

Fiction really?

Do you not believe the movie is todays reality then?
edit on 14-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Riddle me this Batman....

Why is it that crazy women are always hot?

The woman in that video, the odd blonde with the Paladians, they are all hot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join