It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unlimited1
Obviously its not a plane, and obviously it was not launch by the US milatary, navy and etc, and obviously it wasn't launch by an enemy or else it would have hit the US soil. Which only leaves out, other beings launched it. Other beings meaning those who are from the sky. And most likely its a message sent to the rulers of this world.

This, I AGREE WITH

Obviously, this 'mysterious object' has no U.S. claim and so far no other nation has claimed.....

Why won't people adress the pink elephant in the room that this object could've been extraterrestrial.........

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

No, not ME saying any one thing definitely, one way or other. I saw a another thread started, suggesting it was USAir 808, HNL-PHX. My contribution was to analyze the history of that flight, last Monday, and let others look at the information, and see if it fits the observation of the "whatever-it-is-missile-or-not".

That is all. MY experience, and familiarity with flying, airlines, and the info that's available at our fingertips on such allowed me to bring that data in, to show and let people discuss it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
But its steel an airplane.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by unlimited1
Obviously its not a plane, and obviously it was not launch by the US milatary, navy and etc, and obviously it wasn't launch by an enemy or else it would have hit the US soil. Which only leaves out, other beings launched it. Other beings meaning those who are from the sky. And most likely its a message sent to the rulers of this world.

This, I AGREE WITH

Obviously, this 'mysterious object' has no U.S. claim and so far no other nation has claimed.....

Why won't people adress the pink elephant in the room that this object could've been extraterrestrial.........

What about not the "missile" been extraterrestrial, but rather the "ufo's" prevented it from get to the "target" ?
(check the pics & vids I've posted in last page)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
if this is just a plane why hasnt some thing like this it happened before, i mean why now has some one seen it and thought misslie and not plane ? surely if this was a plane it would be a comman occurance to see in the sky. i know ppl have posted pics up of contrails but there not the same as this one.... maybe some-one got board on a sub..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

The last question is a good one.
If it is a plane, why can't NORAD get the flight plans and tell us.
Or the pilot of said plane say "Guys, that was us!"
I mean c'mon, the major airlines have to know about this.
A simple "It was USAir flight 808, HNL-PHX" from the Pentagon, NORAD, USAir...anybody.
How long does it take a government agency to go over flight records?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
After watching again the original video, now on YOU-TUBE www.youtube.com...

It still creates the impression that it is a missile, mainly because of thickness of contrails, but observing the way camera was manipulated and the video was put together to create the impression it was a missile - I think that it really is an airplane and NOT a missile. The speed of the object matches the speed of airplane, and I can see such airplanes flying above my head any moment of the day - it is definitely an airplane.

So this reporter really did a good job and made a sensational news out of nothing but his manipulative skill.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I still believe it was a missile launched by the US so it looks like it was from another country.

That explain why we don't have any answer so far. No way the Pentagon doesn't know what it was. If that was a plane, they would have say it long ago.

The Pentagon said they didn't know what it was on purpose. Now, this thing is on the news worldwide and that is the plan.

Now, everyone in the world knows that something was "launched" in the US.

They will wait for Obama to be back from his trip and then they will suddenly find it was a missile. Not only it was a missile but a missile from (insert a country here).

Now, let's start this war we so need, we have good reasons to.

Only few days to wait until they "find out"

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Well before you can even scratch the surface in identifying what this is, we all have to agree on what it is. Not to be disrespectful to other members, but its not a commercial plane. Just by looking at the contrail you can see that. Not the position of the contrail but the way it dispersed. Sure its logical and what the frail at heart would rather see I suppose.

I don't know why you chosed me and allude that I am propositioning that it was a plane. I never did in the few posts that I made here that it was in any way a plane.

Perhaps you made a mistake in using me and my posts to make such allegations on me, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt, respectfully, whoever you are or came from.

You and I as well as every American citizen must get to the bottom of this, more so when the security safety net that the aviation, homeland security and military authorities, fully paid by taxpayers who expects the best from them are saying they 'don't know'. Such an answer is absolutely unacceptable for they had been paid with funds, power and the best of our youths to find out.

The incident is a serious and major security lapse, and no words can ever bring the importance of it, for the unlogged and miserable #ty missile launch.could have triggered the annihilation of 300 million american lives in a trigger happy nuclear world and in retailiation, US would have launched its massive thousands nukes to the world and doomed 6 billion lives.

Thus my plea to those who deemed the incident as a hoax or something slight, please stand back and press for the serious investigation of this incident, regardless of one is a disinfo agent, homeland security PR officer, or book profitting individual. You and I may just had witnessed a miracle and escaped death.

PS:This incident reminds me of the old Bond movie "The Spy Who Loved Me". It's up to you and me to do the Bondish thingy to stop WW3 from happening..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
sorry. double post
edit on 10-11-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by obamuh
you do not get contrails at low altitudes, like we see in the video. missiles give off exhaust in their launch, which is what we see in the video.
It does look that way but that's the illusion, the contrails are actually at high altitudes, the illusion is that they are at low altitudes.

It looks that way because of the curvature of the Earth. Look at the green line in this diagram as a constant altitude contrail, it appears to reach the ground but it doesn't.

uncinus.wordpress.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e516574a70e4.jpg[/atsimg]

there’s the idea that it goes all the way down to the ground. Now that might be true if the Earth was flat, but the Earth is round, and things go beneath the horizon eventually, no matter how high they are. A plane 200 miles away but five miles up is always below the horizon. If the horizon is raised (as it is here, with Catalina Island), then the distance is less.

link   
Sorry, double post
edit on 10-11-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
if this is just a plane why hasnt some thing like this it happened before, i mean why now has some one seen it and thought misslie and not plane ? surely if this was a plane it would be a comman occurance to see in the sky.

Yes your right... so just go look on youtube and you will see others like this one in Jan where the news did the same thing

And EXACTLY the same response from officials

edit on 10-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i agree, the news reporter did reflute this missile into a airplane. Definitely they purposely did it, since they weren't getting any messages from the PENTAGON and GOVERNMENT, they decided to create their own explanations. ISN'T THAT SMART? Imagine if people were to find out that it was really a missile, I'm sure LA people will be panicing that no one gave them a warning.

So here is the fact:

1.) The government and Pentagon, and navy has not said anything yet.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Fox News just reported that they spoke with the FAA and they said it's impossible for them to say exactly what flight that was(assuming it was a plane) because they can't pinpoint the exact location from the video.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya

Originally posted by Sanjaya
What about those "UFO" (at least I was unable to identify the flying thing) @ : 02 sec and @:39 sec ?

edit on 10-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: vid

Excellent, I had noticed the "UFO" crossing the screen at the beginning of the video, but I thought to myself...odd! Just odd! I thought that it was probably something else since it was SO obvious. Now looking at your pics...makes me wonder once again...

Something that makes you go hmmmmm (like the whole story)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
So this reporter really did a good job and made a sensational news out of nothing but his manipulative skill.

You got it !

And the main point, just to repeat, is that a MISSILE going straight UP... the trail gets BRIGHTER whereas an AIRPLANE flying towards the camera gets DARKER as it moves into the Earth's shadow

link   

if this is just a plane why hasnt some thing like this it happened before, i mean why now has some one seen it and thought misslie and not plane ?

The helicopters pilot probably knew it was a plane from the start. The camera man and the KCBS staff that decided to call this a "missile launch". Are either fools or intentionally perpetrating a hoax for whatever reason.

surely if this was a plane it would be a comman occurance to see in the sky.

Yes, it is if you live near a major airport like I do.

link   

Originally posted by dneudecker
Fox News just reported that they spoke with the FAA and they said it's impossible for them to say exactly what flight that was(assuming it was a plane) because they can't pinpoint the exact location from the video.

Oh common...US air space defense greatly fails...Now we have to question where does the money go!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Obama is visiting Asian nations, the US makes a ton of money from weapons sales, so we did a little dog and pony show for the new buyer of a US-made ICBM. It was done in the daylight so the buyer could witness it "live" from a video screen in their host country, with that secondary airplane/helicopter off in the distance filming it for the buyer. To prove the missile launch was real it was done near the Cali coast for witnesses to report it but they didn't count on quality footage from MSM chopper in the area.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join