It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifers Trust

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Remember 2001 Space Odyssey?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/646a90df53de.jpg[/atsimg]

What is that in the UN?

And why did the Space Odyssey begin in 2001?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I still need to watch your videos, Im really intrigued as I used to be a member of the Lucis Trust. Lucis Trust was founded by Alice Bailey, she was a contemporary of Blavatsky. The Lucis Trust and the theosophical Society are very similiar if not copies of one another at least from the angle of their schools(I have done course work in both over the years. It is interesting that Annie Besant(adoptive mother of Krishna Murti) and the Theosophical Society, Steiner and Anthroposophy and The Lucis Trust all came about around the same time and moved to America. There is some evidence to Theosophy and the Masonry, and I used to suspect the same of the Lucis trust

The lord of the world in Lucis Trus's metaphysical world view is Sanat Kumara, I worked this as an anagram and came up with Satan's Karma. Another note is that Lucis, means light, the symbol is a oil lamp and of course Lucipher is the light bearer.

I will pop back by after watching the videos...thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
LOL ok I retract my attempt at coversation as the video is incredibly inaccurate. Seriously ANYONE can take words out of context and come up with this stuff....Please the swatika far far precedes the Nazis, it is a symbol of luck from ancient India and China portraying the 4 directions and the spiral of the cosmos.

Now I did discontinue the studies and associations with both of these groups by virtue of my own reasoning, however there is a great deal of fantastic information to be learned if one isnt entirely motivated by Christian fed fear. The axioms discussed by the "Tibetan" in Baileys works is profound to say the least and deserves a look, but it is not original to the Lucis Trust or Theosophy, in fact numerous mystery schools and philosophical movements throughout the ages have utilized the same tenants. Hermetics, gnosticism, Tibetan Buddhism, the list is long, but leave it to fear based modern christianity to start throwing Satanist appelations on anything they dont understand or that was written by the retard Paul.

Blavatsky was NOT an avowed satanist, you should read peoples books first to get a true perspective before making blanket statements....just laughable. Now do I think groups like Lucis Trust are holy, the end all be all, or the way to God?.....Of course not, but please this is not some crazy demon worshipping cult that controls the world....LOL btw nice dramatic music to the videos you had my 9 month pregnant wife laughing her butt off.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot

...Please the swatika far far precedes the Nazis, it is a symbol of luck from ancient India and China portraying the 4 directions and the spiral of the cosmos.

I am aware of that.

You'll find that at 5:38 in the video about the Remede Towers

So what do you know about the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba and the Alter of Abraham?
edit on 7-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The 2 videos are about Lucis Trust. You tell me what this has to do with 2001 Space Odyssey.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ew EW Lucis trust, love this topic,
BBL

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

What about the black stone of the Ka'bah? It was there before Islam or Muhammad, and Muslims do not worship this stone, nor the Ka'bah itself. So what is your point? Just because it's black it must correspond to the black rectangle in the U.N. Meditation Room?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
The 2 videos are about Lucis Trust. You tell me what this has to do with 2001 Space Odyssey.

Did you watch the videos?

Remember the black stone in the movie 2001?

What else happened in 2001?

Anyone, anyone?

The room of silence in the UN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3b4d548eae0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I never read the book or watched the movie. I did watch the 2 YouTube videos you linked. So for the sake of my ignorance and those who have not read or watched 2001 Space Odyssey... please elaborate and provide evidence from that source to what point you are trying to make.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

First perhaps I was a little harsh, with mt second reply...I get weary of the old Satan worshiper tag so often tossed around...enough said.

I do really appreciate your second video...please, what are the details of what Im watching? Are those towers grain silos of a sort? Beautiful video and the voices were haunting in some of the songs that were being sung.

I am familiar with the Kaaba, and the eastern corner is known as the black corner..no? Now since the other 3 corners have names of the countries that they point to...I do wonder as to the significance of its name. In regards, the Alter of Abraham...I draw a blank, I am interested in learning something new, please illuminate me.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I never read the book or watched the movie. I did watch the 2 YouTube videos you linked. So for the sake of my ignorance and those who have not read or watched 2001 Space Odyssey... please elaborate and provide evidence from that source to what point you are trying to make.

I edited the post above to add the 2001 video

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I give you my word I am not trying to derail your efforts, but could you please give more info so we can open this up to conversation and debate?

So far all I got is this:

• Lucis Trust is a Luciferian front?
• The UN is pushing a Luciferian agenda?
• The Silence/Meditation room has a black iron-ore rectangle.
• The Ka'bah has a black stone of unknown origin that predates Islam.
• 2001 Space Odyssey showed some monkeys going ape s# over a black rectangle.

Please elaborate more so we can discuss.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Yes please, I concur, Im right there with ya. I really need to be able to bring all the tangents together into a cohesive topic in order to more thoroughly discuss...um, well whatever we are discussing here lol I was side tracked by the satanist plot

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What about the black stone of the Ka'bah?

It was there before Islam or Muhammad, and Muslims do not worship this stone, nor the Ka'bah itself.

So what is your point?

Just because it's black it must correspond to the black rectangle in the U.N. Meditation Room?

Excuse my ignorance but what is being worshipped at Hajj?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/079c6b8bd04d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I give you my word I am not trying to derail your efforts, but could you please give more info so we can open this up to conversation and debate?

So far all I got is this:

• Lucis Trust is a Luciferian front?

• The UN is pushing a Luciferian agenda?

• The Silence/Meditation room has a black iron-ore rectangle.

• The Ka'bah has a black stone of unknown origin that predates Islam.

• 2001 Space Odyssey showed some monkeys going ape s# over a black rectangle.

Please elaborate more so we can discuss.

reply to post by Sahabi

Yes please, I concur, Im right there with ya. I really need to be able to bring all the tangents together into a cohesive topic in order to more thoroughly discuss...um, well whatever we are discussing here lol I was side tracked by the satanist plot

Well they all seem to be connected.

Mostly what I find interesting at the moment is the black iron ore rectangle in the UN.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ok, lets see, am I supposed to infer that muslims are monkeys since they all walk around the black stone at least once in their lives as in the Apes of Space Odessy, and then somehow make the jump that since the Lucis trust is in new York, as is the UN, and since the UN has a black rectangular rock of its own....TTTTHHHHEEEEEN by the law of all that is whacky somehow the Lucis Trust is a secret arm of the satanic monkey religion of Islam, which in turn is behind the UN and plotting to turn the whole world into muslims? Is that it?

Hey Ill give ya some serious points for connecting the dots....but Im not sure those dots were intended to be connected that way....If so I tip my hat to your acute powers of observation.

How bout the questions I asked above?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

OMGawd!! How can you NOT have seen this movie??!! It's a true and still relevant classic!!
That tiny clip provided doesn't even do the movie justice,,,,you MUST watch the movie...truly awesome!

Back on topic....I came to this thread because I've always been intrigued by Lucifer coming to be
associated with darkness.... please continue, very interesting!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Jewish mizrah is the direction Jews pray, towards the Temple in Jerusalem. Does this mean they worship the temple, or is it G-d that they worship?

At the introduction of Islam, Muhammad ordered the new Muslims to face the Jewish Temple during prayer along with the Jews. Later on, Muhammad changed the prayer direction to Mecca instead. Kiblah has the same meaning as Mizrah. So Muslims use the Ka'bah as kiblah instead of Jerusalem.

* Riyah: Doing religious practices to show off. Engaging in religious acts for any reason other than for the worship of Allah.

Riyah is considered a sin in Islam. When a muslim engages in riyah, that religious act is not valid. Allah does not accept the prayers of a person that is praying to show off, or praying just because everyone can see him. This rule is so strict that even thinking of something other than Allah during your prayer might nullify your prayer! So any act or worship has to be solely focused on Allah according to His Laws, or it is not accepted. Can't worship a rock and Allah at the same time.

'Umar ibn al-Khattab said;
"Indeed I know that you are but a stone you neither benefit nor harm, and if it was not that I saw the Messenger of Allaah SallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam kiss you I would not have kissed you."

[Reported by al-Bukhaaree (1597), and Muslim (1270)]

'Umar ibn al-Khattab was the third Islamic leader after Muhammad then Abu Bakr. If worshipping this stone was true, please show me Islamic evidence where it says to worship either the Ka'bah or the black stone.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I do really appreciate your second video...please, what are the details of what Im watching? Are those towers grain silos of a sort?

Some of them are grain silos

Weather you agree with my findings or not I think there is more to them

StarGate Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also

Secret towers of the Himalayas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am familiar with the Kaaba, and the eastern corner is known as the black corner..no? Now since the other 3 corners have names of the countries that they point to...I do wonder as to the significance of its name.

What are the names of the other 3 corners?

In regards, the Alter of Abraham...I draw a blank, I am interested in learning something new, please illuminate me.

There are also various opinions as to what the Black Stone actually is. Muslims say that the Stone was found by Abraham (Ibrahim) and his son Ishmael (Ismail) when they were searching for stones with which to build the Kaaba. They recognized its worth and made it one of the building's cornerstones.

www.crystalinks.com...

It could be argued that Masons are actually Muslims

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Yeah, I was side-tracked by the Muslims worship the black stone argument.

I'm still waiting to understand what exact point or meaning this thread is attempting to present.

Also, OP asked about 2001... first thing that comes to mind is 9/11?

Come on OP, instead of just presenting tid bits of info, please tell us what point you are trying to make.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join