It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want to explain one thing.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
oh, that's right... it's the earth and sun and galactic center. that's really not that hard to understand. Don't ask.

EDIT... Holy bejeezus. i'm such a ding dong. Now i REALLY see why this has people paranoid, even though i have read this all before and even looked at damn videos trying to figure it out.

at the end of the world, what is there supposedly? an abyss.... Sagittarius A more specifically. what if this opens a portal to the "abyss"... holy # that would be crazy! what if the abyss is another dimension and on the other side there is a sun and an earth and they line up on the other side as well?

ok, now I think I am just making stuff up that I think sounds cool.... but zomg! what if?

edit on 21-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sometimes i want the world to end i know it sounds silly but i just can't justify this existence anymore i just don't know anymore ...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

Neither can i. i cant deal with all the rubbish for much longer, im confused because i come across more and more imformation

. And in a sick soft of way im actually hopng the world will go through a renaissance (so to speak)and but i want EVERYONE to suprise it because they were prepared.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PS3Geek
Sometimes i want the world to end i know it sounds silly but i just can't justify this existence anymore i just don't know anymore ...

I have felt that way as well. I do not feel that way now.

I hate to go on about personal # but people have done really crazy stuff by me. They with hold information, they cook up all kinds of charades, they act all superstitious and paranoid, they have treated me in ways that I pick up on but can't understand, they try to control every little thing... they were given that control to see what they would do with it, if they would abuse it. I'm not saying I have been abused and tortured but you'd be surprised at the annoying nonsense I have seen and experienced. It would surprise you if you could bring yourself to believe it. It makes me realize that I should pay more attention to suffering despite all these "necessary" evils that people do... but falling into their cynical mode of existence is a trap for the self... and it will do that to a person. there is good in the world to be salvaged.

I could probably take a hell of a lot more abuse than what I have... or more unfairness shall I say, or more ridiculousness perhaps, IF I knew what the alleged cause was for- even if it didn't make sense... but the way I have seen it, people have tried saying all sorts of stupid things about me and treating me like some "special case"... not an equal. Like I'm being singled out, treated like a devil or a disease. I have literally been called the devil by someone and he was dead #ing serious and I had NO idea why... it blew my mind! If I had known why, even if he was still trying to persecute me at least I would know that he was just a foolish man. Now I know...something I said one time that wound up happening, he thought something was channeling through me that brought this reality into being... when in fact it was the state of the world that brought it into being and God allowed it to happen. As horrible as it is, who is he to challenge that fact by by laying blame on a mere witness? that doesn't even make sense. that is like getting bad news and shooting the messenger. Without proof he thought that since I said it, I willed it.. or that someone willed it through me. In this world does evil need someone behind the scenes at the controls making things happen... because they are mad? Why would they be mad?... because they can't get something they want? Then how in the # do they make people center their entire lives around their own will and control their minds the way this man thought I was being controlled? That's going up the hogs ass to get the ham sandwich. Even if it could be true somehow, where was this man's proof?... but left and right you still see superstitious persecution and premature blame all over the world.

That may be putting it in an extreme way but I was supposed to feel this I guess because of people's stubbornness, their tendency to think they always know what's best, their fear of anything they do not completely understand AND control. In a world with those types of tendencies, even if you're only getting a brush of it like myself, ultimately there is NO hope. There is no true justice... at least not easily won.

I was flabbergasted. I thought I had a freaking sign over my head that said "HATE ON ME"
I couldn't figure how what the mechanism behind it even was and it brought me to the edge.
I thought about ending my own life because everywhere I turned there was a wall or a stumbling block and I felt in my heart that it might never end until this life is over and done... but realized that this is exactly the kind of thing that haters want.

So what's different now? I'm beginning to understand why all this has happened... finally. I believe now that the whole world is not lost to these tendencies. I believe a higher understanding can be achieved. And all these shallow thinkers in their safe little world of illusions, I don't care what they think. They can try to drag me through as much mud as they possibly can but they will never stop me from progressing on a broader range... even if they caused my death. I am not the one who is guilty of THEIR atrocities just because I pointed it out. If I tried to point it out, doesn't it seem logical that I was hoping things could be different somehow?.. regardless of the fires that it build in me, regardless of the things that come out of my mouth... I am not the one who did these things. I am not the one who is in control. The rich, greedy and selfish are.. but they are not the ones complaining. i have tried to understand all sides. I have tried to bridge those conceptual gaps, but it never explain things, it never resolved anything... only served as patches here and there that no one I tried to understand even helped me to apply... except a few. I was still missing something.

That particular case is just one of many instances of bullheadedness that surrounds us all. No, I wasn't burned at the stake (although innocent people in this world HAVE been) but it was a symbol. Rage against that type of close mindedness and drawing conclusions before they've even looked in all directions. It's sickening and to some degree we are all probably guilty but who's freedoms are YOU taking away, who are YOU starving to death, who's suffering are you ignoring? That rage... to say those things as though you can't see the good in the world is an expression of frustration... it is not *action*. Those in control, they are the ones weaving the web of that destruction on the level of mankind. Those who might hope for such destructive things might be just wanting to know in their soul that there is a higher power than the greedy that reign over everyone... which is exactly what you see in this world. You don't mean it... you just don't want to live in a world where the selfish have all the power and control. It's an empty existence that comes from somewhere deep. You'd rather see forces beyond that, even if were in the form of solar flares... just to show them, just to watch them have to relinquish some of their precious control.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I would have to agree with you on that man people can be cruel and yet they don't even realize it ...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

We'll see how much longer i can take and then boom .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You are riaght, it will not spell the end of the earth, but you cannot say nothing will happen. Science has proven that the earth has gone through major catastrophic changes at different points in its history, such as polar shifts, mass extinctions, toxification of the atmosphere.

You cannot, with any validity, say that the sun's alignment had nothing to do with these things.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i]reply to post by captaintyinknots

You cannot, with any validity, say that the sun's alignment had nothing to do with these things.

Why? What does that mean?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

What do you mean "justify this existence"? Whose existence, your own? The purpose of your existence is so that you can be happy and do what you want and enjoy the results of your actions and be creative.

I can't justify the existence of humanity either. I don't think anyone can.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ulysses

I was talking about myself haha .

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
knowing the purpose of your existence is completely different from being able to merely justify the fact you exist, purpose or no purpose.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

In order of appearance:
December 21 2012
+/- 65 million years is plausible
65 million years
+/- 134 to 149 million years
199 million to 214 million years
+/- 37 to 52 million years
251 million years
+/- 113 million years
364 million years
+/- 75 million years
439 million years

from lowest 37 million years to highest 149 millions years, pinpoint in between those years would be right around December 21 2012

makes no sense? then don't quote it.

edit on 26-11-2010 by whiteblack because: no reason

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteblack

This appears to be rather meaningless. Can you try and explain how 2012 is associated with dates millions of years ago?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is something i dont get when people talk about how the sun will align with the centre of the galaxy and we will all die. Its the fact that due to the fact that the sun orbits arounds the Centre of the galaxy, it is always in alignment with it, in fact, everything in the galaxy is aligned with the centre of it, because of the fact that it is the CENTRE.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
There is something i dont get when people talk about how the sun will align with the centre of the galaxy and we will all die. Its the fact that due to the fact that the sun orbits arounds the Centre of the galaxy, it is always in alignment with it, in fact, everything in the galaxy is aligned with the centre of it, because of the fact that it is the CENTRE.

This is what understand... sort of. It's not just the sun and the galactic center but also the earth and that on that date they are supposed to be more aligned than any other time in the cycle because the suns orbit is not exactly centered and the earths orbit is not centered especially in reference to the galactic center or Sagittarius A
edit on 27-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine

you have an misconception of what people are talking about...

its the galactic equator that people are discussing when they talk about a 2012 alignment

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Anyone wanna place some bets on this whole theory?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
knowing the purpose of your existence is completely different from being able to merely justify the fact you exist, purpose or no purpose.

So how do YOU justify YOUR existence, Chaosmagician?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Yes,the world is millions of years old. But is anything on it,millions of years old? No,nothing to anyones knowledge. So,were is the evidence that all life on earth besides the earth itself hasnt ended before?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulysses

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

So how do YOU justify YOUR existence, Chaosmagician?

That is not the point I was trying to make. i am stating there is a difference in justifying life in this world and knowing your own purpose.... but just in case you gathered this and are just curious about my own personal opinion, i will answer.

I justify life because I know that people out there who are going through life with each other- care for each other. The reason they care is because they are justifying each others existence. By reflecting on each other, knowing each other... they know they are not alone. I believe it is the reason God created anything. I say this as a common thing because some people don't feel this way all the time and for those who don't, I hope they find a way to justify all this because it's a difficult situation to be in when you can't. I feel I have been there before. I could not justify my own life, I was not connected enough to the world to be able to justify it either. I feel differently now but i do recall very well how it feels. I may not be a saint or a have made massive accomplishment but i know I have helped others and if something happened to me, my mother would be crying at my funeral. Over the last few years we have become closer and one of the last things I think she deserves is to cry. I know others feel the same about the ones they care about but in the past it has been much harder for me to see.

now then, if I have no purpose in this world then my mother didn't have to give birth to me in the first place and she wouldn't miss me if I were never born, but maybe I have some purpose in the wider grander scheme of things even if it is just some tiny part to play.... aside form just making others happy. I'm not quite sure what that purpose is yet but I'd like to entertain the thought that my life means something outside of those who care about me. perhaps one day I will know if i have a purpose to serve. perhaps it is connected to justifications of life, perhaps it is not. It doesn't have to be because, to me, they have completely different meaning.

A lot of people don't know there purpose and can live with that. Some people can't even justify any of this going on around them. I think that is a much worse place to be. It's not just finding your own personal purpose to pursue. It's just being able to fathom any reason for any of this to continue... individually or on a larger scale.

In short, I have justified my existence and justified the existence of the world by love, but i am uncertain of my purpose.
edit on 8-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join