It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby caught by passer-by after seven floor fall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Baby caught by passer-by after seven floor fall

www.bbc.co.uk

An 18-month-old boy has had a miraculous escape in Paris after he fell from a seventh floor apartment while playing with his sister.

He survived without even so much as a scratch after being caught by a passer-by.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
On searching I can find no trace of this story having already being posted.

This is an amazing story. This 18 month boy had been left alone with his sister and fell from the balconey 50 feet above the concrete pavement. A passing doctor saw him fall, bounce of the cafe awning below the balconey and caught him. Even stranger, the awning should have been closed due to it being a bank holiday but the mechanism that closes it had broken the day before.

The toddler had no injuries and the parents are in police custody for neglecting the kids.

I cant help but feel this toddler is meant for important things in the future and its nice to have a story with a happy ending as far as the toddler is concerned.

respects

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

What a fantastic good news story. We need to hear more of these little wonders in such a dark world.

ATS is quite often a negative place to be (simply the overwhelming immensity of corruption and conspiracy, not the people...)

Thanks for bringing a ray of sunshine into the shadowy realm of ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I agree
. I posted a thread last week that hopefully re-iterates your thoughts.

Link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

respects to you

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He should play some sports.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Damn.
Talk about 'divine intervention'. lol

Nothing "just happens"....

Great story, thanks!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
He should play some sports.

The High Jump. For sure.

Seriously, I am so thankful for this parcel of grace in these confusing times we live in. The universe is alive and well and the baby lives another day, safe and sound.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I wonder what he will say when he is older and understands what happened. He will probably need councilling due to being left and feeling unwanted by the mother. As you say, strange times.

respects

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What do you really say to that? Thanks for sharing, it's not your average "hey look at this" internet video. After watching it, I really have to seriously entertain the question: If not a coincidence then what? S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Beautiful and inspiring, thank you for posting the good news.

Only 4 flags? I guess only the bad and sensational get the flags and stars. One each from me.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok the baby falls seven stories, bounces off an awning that had jammed open the day before and into a doctors arms.

To see it as anything but divine intervention of some sort is fooling yourself. Wonderful Story.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

So the divine being chooses not to intervene on the thousands other babies throughout history that have fallen from high places? I see.

Just coincidence, chance.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree, Divine intervention means that "it" chooses not to intervene sometimes, as with child rape.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Should find out that child's name and see what he/she grows up to be cause obviously that baby is meant to be here.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopefromabove

mmm yea I agree. Its one of those stories that does make you believe in fate and pre-determination.

I wonder how the parents are feeling now? although they, IMO, are not fit to be parents, leaving a 3 year old and 18 month toddler orn their own.

Respects

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is an uplifting story and I'm glad the baby is alright. Having said that, for those saying this is more than coincidence, I might ask you to search how many babies have fallen from buildings over the years and NOT been caught...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Was the child saved by good or evil....i wonder...
Will the child grow to be a hero or a villian...i wonder...

All i hope for the child is for it to live out the rest of his life in happiness and love, filled with his own children and much more.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
good catch

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Whoa, talk about being in the right place at the right time! Any information on the catcher?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

Im not to good with French, but apprently he was a doctor. Guess that means their was a double safety net. had he miised the catch he might have been able to save the kid using his skills...amazing !

respects

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join