It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 4 6 7 These numbers may lead to the next big event.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hey guys,

So a couple weeks ago, I had a little run in with my alarm clock...It didn't go off.

When I woke up and checked it. It was set at 12:04, 6 times. This was the 16th of October on Saturday.

So I was thinking about this...

And there were a couple motifs with the numbers

12, 4, 6

Saturday = 7th day
1+6 = 7
there are 7 weeks from December 4th.

At first, I thought it may be 6 events happening between then and 12/4 which will lead to something on 12/4

But then with all of the talk about November 6th...

I began to think.. what if it was suppose to happen at 12:04 on the 6th of November and carry onto the 7th?

Any thoughts on numerology?

I take signs seriously... as I've had many run ins with signs and visions which led me to predictions that came true...

Please help? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

I think your looking into it a little too much.......

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I understand a lot of you that read this won't understand/take it seriously. However, I've been spot on with my predictions for a while now (which would call for another thread on its own). Usually, when something unusual happens to me or I notice something happening a lot, I take extra note of it and see what it could mean. This is one of those events. There is no reason why 6 alarms for 12:04 pm would have been created out of the blue. My phone is brand new and has been running perfectly for me.

It'd be great to have some numerologists take a shot at this.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well I will be waiting. I can use it as an excuse to miss work tomorrow if it is catastrophic enough.

Ill be sure and credit you in the future.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
, i am not trying to disprove your thread ,but think about this ,with math you can make anything work out to fit what you might believe to be signs, anything is possible ,now if your clock started talking to you or maybe even the ground hog day occurrence then that would be cause for concern ,however i always take to threads with an open mind ,so if you feel its telling you somthing and you have strong feelings about it then go with your feelings my goood man , and dont let anyone on here tell you your crazy ,

many thanks Nephi

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Originally I had thought about December 4th. I'm not saying it will happen on the 6th, i'm just saying maybe thats what my sign is telling me?

That's why I would like some numerologists to help me with this. Maybe it has to do with a personal goal?

But I highly doubt it has to deal with me. My signs have usually been correlated to a grand scale event.

This is the first time i would have tried to tell people on a larger scale...I usually tell just a few friends but this time I won't doubt myself. I've made predictions but just thought myself I was crazy...And they happen..over and over.

This time, I will tell others.. others that might be able to do something more.

12 4 6 are the main numbers... 7 is just another one i put into the game due to the fact that it was on Saturday, the 16th. and is 7 weeks from 12/4

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i think the fact that you added a random value (though you may have your own reasons for adding it) to the original equation kind of makes me feel you are crazy and looking for signs in everything.

im jk. why dont you tell us one of your true predictions?

top topics

join