It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you for pointing out that the scheduled launch from CA was at 7:20pm, while the launch the OP and you have referenced was before 6 here in AZ. For non-AZ residents, our clocks are synced with the Pacific Time Zone until Sunday, when we revert to Mountain Time [no daylight savings here]. I’m reading through the entire thread before I commented on that glaring inconsistency in the proposition that this [well-documented, ATS] launch had anything to do with the V’burg launch, but you beat me to it. Well played, sir.

I was driving around Old Town Scottsdale around 5:45pm, and I’m more than a little disappointed that I didn’t see this oddball plume. I’ve been paying a bit of attention to the heavy amount of “persistent contrails” in the air this past week, but that’s another topic for another thread.

Interesting times...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
People need to think outside of the box a little more, stop watching the hand that the magician is waving around, and watch the one he does NOT want you to watch.

There has been a lot of talk of nasty events taking place soon. I don't doubt it is a possibility. It seems as though many separate lines of thought are converging early this month.

As far as Obama taking his family out of harms way, I can see that happening if he had fore-knowledge of some event.

But look past that. Both Obama's have family they care about.

WHERE ARE THEY?

Is that a rhetorical question or what? Many already know of the conspiracy that he is
not American born which would indicate that his immediate family are not in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow

As far as Obama taking his family out of harms way, I can see that happening if he had fore-knowledge of some event.

But look past that. Both Obama's have family they care about.

WHERE ARE THEY?

They are taking 3,000 people with them according to various news reports, maybe they are among them?

insert evil laugh here

I'm thinking there were some intense training exercises in Arizona today, and maybe that is all this was. Perhaps someone will come forward soon and confirm that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
if it was a high order weapon detonation of some kind whether accidental; terrorist or a gift from the pakis I really have to question whether the secret service is going to let the prez anywhere near it.

who knows? the world has gotten pretty crazy lately.Maybe he's gotta give personal assurances to keep the "indian"s from retaliating?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I live in north Phoenix and sadly missed seeing it. Glad enough of us locals can bring the point across that you WOULD NOT see a launch from VAFB. I doubt you would see one if it launched from Flagstaff...lol

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Does anyone know where the OP has gone? Bed perhaps?

This thread is proving to be very confusing. We have an obvious rocket launch that is said to have come from vandenburg AFB right? Skeptic Overlord, are you saying that your photo's weren't of that publicized launch?

Then we have the story of the OP and his Air Force buddy. Just a question, is your AF buddy a simple pilot or does he have a higher ranking/position? I highly doubt an AF pilot would have access to the information he supposedly gave you. Perhaps you can explain this better...

Either way, we have two totally separate things going on in this thread at once. So far I don't see any connection with this rocket launch and the india false flag nuke theory. What exactly is this thread about?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Im in Australia and was about to say the same thing. (just have to confirm AZ times)
Plus the contrail seems thicker and more condensed at the bottom of image to say it was like 400mi away.
Is there any launch sites or AFB's looking WSW of Phoenix to CA?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Wow, you really made yourself out to look to be a outstanding participant on the forums.

Good job.

Everyone, make note of this member, he contributes so much. What a great lad.

I hate, and cannot stand the complete idiocy of people that think everything goes the way it should be and nothing could possibly ever be true to what someone says. I honestly do.

As far as what your friend says, OP, very interesting.

link   
It's the same story. The OP seen something, called it in. You have his story.

He seen the same thing as Skeptic when it happened. They both provided pics. I provided my late pic of it. I think we're all fairly confident whatever it was is in Arizona.

link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Remember, "simple" pilots are OFFICERS. Whether he was a O1 or an O6, now that's the question. Maybe he is a low ranking Officer with a high ranking Officer buddy of his own?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
launch from california would have launched days ago but there was a battery issue very possible it was that

OP states he was looking west when he saw this which leads me to this as the most obvious answer
edit on 6-11-2010 by xalaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Marine Corps Air Station Yuma is WSW of Phoenix, by nearly 200 miles.

Too far to have been the launch site of today’s Phoenix air show?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes OP please give us the ranking of your "friend" aswell as your impression on whether he'd be privy to this type of secret intelligence. Im very interested to hear!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
It's the same story. The OP seen something, called it in. You have his story.

He seen the same thing as Skeptic when it happened. They both provided pics. I provided my late pic of it. I think we're all fairly confident whatever it was is in Arizona.

Well, perhaps the idea of there having been two launches that night isn't so silly... It really raises the question as to what you guys may have seen, if it weren't the publicized rocket launch.

From the photo's and description from Overlord it doesn't really sound like a rocket that would carry humans, so it doesn't really sound like a testing of the machine that will replace the space shuttle. It just sounds more like a missile/rocket launch going gangbusters into orbit

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ROFL, way to combine all the hot conspiracy threads of this past week into one big story of fiction to get the paranoids here in a frenzy, you proud of yourself? I guess you missed where the seismic event youre refering to was debunked in that thread and was nothing out of the ordinary just misinformed people looking at some graphs and jumping to conclusions. Maybe you should read through the whole thread next time before throwing that in.

The craft launch (though I doubt it was some top secret craft) sounded plausable enough but then you just had to add in a brew of theories from this forum, one of which was already debunked.... Good way to push a hoax no? Throw in one tidbit of a possible real, but probably mundane, event such as some rocket launch and people will buy the rest of the hoax story if the first thing is true.
edit on 6-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Nomad451

The thread seems like a hoax because of the story presented by OP (calling his "friend") and the photo COULD have been a contrail on the horizon. If it wasn't for SO posting the photo saying he saw it I wouldn't even be refreshing the page.

I don't know what to think.

link   

Originally posted by amadeus30

Originally posted by xiphias
I did notice a lot of "Epidemic Hazards" popping up in that region in the past few days.

RSOE EDIS

The Narora Nuclear power plant in India is in the general area that you were talking about.. here's a map of India's Nuclear plants.

MAP

Supposedly there is an Epidemic Hazard in Assam, India; 16 dead and 150 affected from Cholera on tea plantations? Nine days ago?

Tea Gardens
edit on 6-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

Wow, you really made yourself out to look to be a outstanding participant on the forums.

Good job.

Everyone, make note of this member, he contributes so much. What a great lad.

I hate, and cannot stand the complete idiocy of people that think everything goes the way it should be and nothing could possibly ever be true to what someone says. I honestly do.

As far as what your friend says, OP, very interesting.

You can come back and apologize to me on Sunday when absolutely nothing happens from this.

We have a delta rocket launch and contrails from planes on the horizon lit up by the setting sun at dusk.

I've seen these contrails before...and they do look like they are heading STRAIGHT UP.

But don't mind me...go hide in your bunker or something...I don't care.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Even if his officer friend wasn't high ranking, he might have been put on alert for this event, meaning they can be called to scramble and take off at any time. For all we know, the fighter pilots might of had an intel meeting earlier that day that told them to be ready for a possible scramble.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

In Skeptic Overlords post he says his partner witnissed it though and her photos are at sunlight, whereas the video footage of the rocket on youtube is at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join