It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Mrs. Overlord alerted me to this fast-rising object just as we were starting dinner.

Seen west-south-west from Phoenix.

It was rising incredibly fast, apparently straight-up. Much, much faster than any commercial aircraft I've ever seen.

Confirmed, I saw the visual of this also. I live near South Mountain.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Another view

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

That doesn't appear to the the same thing, the sky is too dark. The sun was just setting, and it was still relatively light out.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey, just read the op. Reading the rest now.

I noticed this in Phoenix this afternoon: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Maybe the supposed nuclear event in India was underground? It would be a lot easier to cover up and would explain the seismic activity I think...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The thread title is going to get misunderstood in the sense that it's related to the 11/6/10 prediction.... I thought it was...

-
edit on 5-11-2010 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yeah I know, this is closer to what the pics are if not the same

edit on 5-11-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
check out my new thread on rsoe there was a cosmic event at least thats what they called in the description it said
great balls of fire over u.s.a and Canada today Evan has NASA on the case there is alot more and that is not the exact wording but not 10 minutes had passed when i went back and it was gone witch is extremely unusall for this epidemic live site witch still has the oil spill event on the map but this gone so fast?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It was a satellite launch from the looks:

NOV 5 19:20 Delta II SLC-2W Vehicle will launch the COSMO-SkyMed 4 radar Earth-imaging satellite. Launch window is 1-second in duration. Liftoff probably occurs too long after sunset for sunlight to illuminate the first stage exhaust plume (in other words, there will probably not be a Twilight Effect).

VAFB Launch schedule

Awesome pics

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
I would like to think this to be real but.....I don't think something on this scale would be chatted about casually on a unsecured phone line.I mean if this were true your family would be in custody right now.I mean like minutes after you hung up the phone,That is some very deep Information

And why would the President himself go to a contaminated fallout site? and bring that amount of logistical fluff along?...Just some things to think about

was my thought too. why would the prez go and the staff, theyre not needed on location for something like that.

doens't make sense to whats claimed imo.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
It was a satellite launch from the looks:

This wasn't the Vandenberg launch, which was scheduled one hour later than this event seen in Phoenix.

This object (possibly a supersonic military jet on a high-energy ascent) rose very fast from our vantage point and came from west-south-west (relative to Northern Phoenix). Then kept rising in an easterly direction over Phoenix until it was lost due to apparent high altitude (or no more contrail).

Vandenberg is 470 miles away and west-north-west from here.
edit on 6-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Okay...All of these November 6th India Doomsday posts are really freaking me out now.

The MSM has been sloppy in trying to refute the claims of the India article mentioning the 34 warships.

It almost seems as if the sloppiness is a sign of distraction because of desperation.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

He said Obama was there for containment and this is a HUGE deal. You will NOT read about this nuclear event on the news. But this is an event of epic proportion.

This clearly explains why Obama took his entire staff as well as a fleet of warships, etc. This also explains why we are being distracted with "mail bombs" and such on the news. It also explains the seismic event that nobody seems to want to report in the news.

2 things I'd like to discuss, my friend:

1. Pres. Obama's visit was planned weeks ahead of time, and NOT after that seismic event. Besides, why would Obama go there, and draw unwanted attention? Wouldn't top scientists go there instead to examine the damage, etc? Maybe...there is some political angle involved, and hence Obama...but still...his visit was announced prior to the event, right?

2. That seismic event, from what I can recall from an ATS thread, was said to originate from Alaska, not India. For its effects to be felt in the US, after having originated in India, I'd imagine major effects would be felt first in India. Nothing of that sort or magnitude was reported in India, as far as I know.

Awesome job getting those pictures, I must say. Not to undermine your theory; just thought I'd chip in with my views. Feel free to correct me/my info., if need be.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

VAFB Launch schedule

Awesome pics

Are you suggesting that these are pictures taken from the Phoenix area of a launch at Vandenberg AFB in California?

By the way, I drove through Phoenix today, didn't see anything unusual, but between there and Wilcox there was a lot of military aircraft activity, I assumed it was training, one dark green "warthog" flew so close to the traffic on interstate 10, that some people actually stopped their vehicles.

Interesting thread, wish I had seen it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hahaha mate, I'm never one to jump to any crazy conclusions but If I had seen and photographed what you see, especially after reading all these crazy "false-flag nuke" threads I would have totally thought I was witnessing an ICBM launch.

Had you thought that at all when you seen it? Maybe there were two launches that night, the space rocket and an ICBM launched around the same time to cover up the ICBM which is now floating in orbit waiting for the order to drop down somewhere and detonate.

Or not.....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Oh yes...makes perfect sense...let's send the President, and his family, to the site of a nuclear accident to help with "containment"...you know...because that is the Presidents job.

I am thinking someone is having a good laugh pulling the legs of some of the more gullible ATSers

Reverse Logic AKA

Abductive reasoning
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
"Abductive" redirects here. For other uses, see Abduction (disambiguation).
Abduction is a kind of logical inference described by Charles Sanders Peirce as
"guessing"[1]. The term refers to the process of arriving at an explanatory hypothesis.
Peirce said that to abduce a hypothetical explanation a from an observed surprising
circumstance b is to surmise that a may be true because then b would be a matter
of course.[2] Thus, to abduce a from b involves determining that a is sufficient
(or nearly sufficient), but not necessary, for b.

For example, the lawn is wet. But if it rained last night, then it would be unsurprising
that the lawn is wet. Therefore, by abductive reasoning, it rained last night.
(But note that Peirce did not remain convinced that a single logical form covers
all abduction.)[3]

Peirce argues that good abductive reasoning from P to Q involves not simply a
determination that, e.g., Q is sufficient for P, but also that Q is among the most
economical explanations for P. Simplification and economy are what call for the
'leap' of abduction.[4]

There has been renewed interest in the subject of abduction in the fields
of computer science and artificial intelligence research.[5]

'leap' of abduction AKA a leap of faith. The wet lawn could also be caused by Moisture
or "dew drop in" the lawn eh? Reverse logic.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Mr. D because: added: The wet lawn could also be caused by Moisture or "dew drop in" the lawn eh? Reverse logic.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
I'm never one to jump to any crazy conclusions but If I had seen and photographed what you see, especially after reading all these crazy "false-flag nuke" threads I would have totally thought I was witnessing an ICBM launch.

And I'm among the last to pull out the jump to conclusions mat.

But this was either a missile of some type, or a very-fast supersonic jet on one hellofa full-burn ascent over Phoenix -- and the passengers were really experiencing a rough ride.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Anyone else tried to follow up if a nuclear accident in India could be possible soon? I looked on google and saw this article:

news.oneindia.in...

Tie this info in with everything else and it start's looking like a great coincidence, or an actual "event".

What's everyone else think?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
People need to think outside of the box a little more, stop watching the hand that the magician is waving around, and watch the one he does NOT want you to watch.

There has been a lot of talk of nasty events taking place soon. I don't doubt it is a possibility. It seems as though many separate lines of thought are converging early this month.

As far as Obama taking his family out of harms way, I can see that happening if he had fore-knowledge of some event.

But look past that. Both Obama's have family they care about.

WHERE ARE THEY?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow..............................

This may sound strange or whatever... but I live in the Dallas, TX area. Last week (Friday, Oct 29) I was driving somewheres at about 7:30PM or 8:00PM. I noticed something in the sky EXACTLY like that, illuminated against the moonlight. I thought, "That weirdly looks like a ground-based launch of some sort..." I almost veered off of the bridge I was driving over as I was not paying attention to the road
I don't live near any military bases, but I do live near a FEMA camp in Denton, TX. However, the plume was not coming from that direction. The OPPOSITE direction in fact. I don't know where it could have come from, but it looked exactly like that...

EDIT:

There is a tiny little airport in a place called "Aero Country" in McKinney, TX. This is exactly the location that my trail of smoke was from. It is approximately 19 miles from the bridge I was driving on.

maps.google.com...
edit on 11/6/2010 by OrphenFire because: google maps

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join