It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Could you please provide proof of the 34 warships and 200 million per day? Proof that did not come from an anonymous blogger? Thank you in advance.

Yes, someone please provide facts. Tell me the names of the 34 ships and the dates they left US ports. Provide us with an itemized estimate of costs. Don't worry, I'll wait........

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EugeneTheBeast
The Pentagon is saying that the whole "34 War Ships" thing is poop.-
No 34 War Ships for Obama

That means they are only going to take 33 warships, and 2,999 of Obama's close friends...

They claim it is not true but they do not want to divulge even how much money it will cost?... It might be even more...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

I have to wonder what new excuse Liberals are going to give for what this ahole is doing...

Oooh I got this. This is easy. Ever since Obama has taken office, this has actually just gotten easier and easier. Hold on to your hat. Here is my liberal excuse, take it or leave it.

It is all a bunch of made up crap for the purpose of making Obama look bad over things that have no basis in reality.

Honestly I would think you all would have tired of this by now. I for one and just more and more convinced that even with all my complaints about Obama, he must be the best president ever. Why else would people need to spend so much time making up stuff to complain about

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EugeneTheBeast
The Pentagon is saying that the whole "34 War Ships" thing is poop.-
No 34 War Ships for Obama

That means they are only going to take 33 warships, and 2,999 of Obama's close friends...

They claim it is not true but they do not want to divulge even how much money it will cost?... It might be even more...

blogs.abcnews.com...

this is from the pentagon themselves...apparently taking 15 seconds to find out if this is true is just too much work for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Even the Chinese are reporting this.

U.S. warships to deployed at Mumbai when Obama visits India: report
Xinhua
Updated: 2010-10-26 20:40:00 Comments(0) PrintMail Large Medium Small
NEW DELHI, October 26 (Xinhua) -- The United States will deploy navy warships at the Mumbai port when President Barack Obama visits India in early November, reported local media Tuesday.

Obama and his traveling delegation have booked the entire Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai for their trip to India, said the reports.

The 2008 Mumbai terror attacks which claimed over 170 lives ended with a siege at the Taj Mahal hotel.

"All the 547 rooms in the iconic hotel have been booked for two days for President Obama's visit to Mumbai in the first week of November as a security measure," the daily Economic Times said quoting sources.

"On top of that, U.S. navy ships will also be deployed, as the president is staying in a hotel by the ocean," The Economic Times said, adding that Obama's delegation is so large that another 300 rooms have reportedly been booked in other luxury Mumbai hotels.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It still does not make it true.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
22pages??? This is a HOAX perpetrated by Michelle Bachman and Fox News, neither of which live in the same reality the rest of us do.

www.snopes.com...

edit on 5-11-2010 by staver because: tried to embed video but couldn't...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by staver
12 pages??? This is a HOAX perpetrated by Michelle Bachman and Fox News, neither of which live in the same reality the rest of us do.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by staver because: (no reason given)

Nice try, first of all, this news has been reported in several newspapers, I even included a chinese newspaper, but hey since you are a liberal I guess you are going to give a break to a Chinese newspaper...

That claim in snopes, is an unsuported claim, even the poster says so himself... He goes along with what the White House claims, but then again the White House doesn't want to give any figures to how much money will be spent in this trip, that tells us something.

This president, Obama, has been shown to love to spend money, in his inauguration more money was spent than to any other presidential inauguration before him even when he, and the White House knew we were in an economic crisis, but like always liberals love to give breaks to their masters no matter what...
edit on 5-11-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Why is a Chinese newspaper infallible? An Indian newspaper reported it too. Just means they were both wrong. It happens when you cite anonymous sources.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

this is from the pentagon themselves...apparently taking 15 seconds to find out if this is true is just too much work for you.

This is comical... are you one of those who beleives the government was behind 9/11?... You people want to believe what the White House/Pentagon want to say when it is convinient for you?...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why is a Chinese newspaper infallible? An Indian newspaper reported it too. Just means they were both wrong. It happens when you cite anonymous sources.

I wouldn't discount this yet, and btw, to all those liberals who love to give the blame to Fox News, and Republicans, I guess India, the Chinese, and other newspapers who reported it are also all Republican...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I wouldn't discount this yet, and btw, to all those liberals who love to give the blame to Fox News, and Republicans, I guess India, the Chinese, and other newspapers who reported it are also all Republican...

Just because all of these sources are reporting it doesn't make it true. The information for all of these reports originates from the same anonymous source.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I only blame Fox for running with a silly unproven rumor. They didn't come up with this nonsense, they just reported it without checking facts. And I'm not a liberal.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

watch this....but then, it's not FOX news, so how could you believe it?
Anyway, it's what she's saying about the gullibility of the right, which I use to belong to until they all lost their minds, btw, that is the real issue. But go on, believe people who have been proven wrong over, and over, and over.

maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com...

And reporting false information makes them (FOX) responsible.
edit on 5-11-2010 by staver because: edited to add remake

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by staver
And reporting false information makes them (FOX) responsible.
edit on 5-11-2010 by staver because: edited to add remake

Oh right, and are you going to hold every news paper/agency which has reported this responsible as well or no?... Just Fox News, and Republicans right?...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh boy, we get several liberals bashing, and blaming Fox News, and Republicans in general and nothing happens to them, here comes a Republican, yes I am a proud Republican, pointing out the fallacies of the claims by the left, and hey I get two warnings, phew, talk about no bias...
edit on 5-11-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
yeah, American intelligence wouldn't be that special if everyone in the whole world knows exactly where they will be, who will be there, the time the place... basically show they're poker hand to the whole world and still go "all in"... They are THAT stupid?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you look back, he didn't have no where near the size of entourage when he visited Iraq and landed in a hot LZ compared to his trip to India. I have to agree with others. Something just doesn't feel right about this at all.

The next couple days will tell. I pray no more American lives are lost at his expense.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Maybe TPHB have set Obama, up for assassination and they'll balme it on Al-Qaeda or the Taliban. They'll probaly say it was setup & planned in Pakistan, and bomb the hell outta them in .
Anythings possible the way things are going at the minute. Everything seems to be going pete tong (slang) for everythings going to sh#t

peace

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is hilarious!!! After all the comments on ATS, news media and talk show hosts talking about the costs of this trip, it all turned out to be FALSE, reported by an Indian media person. The costs are not even 2% of the estimated costs.
They stated that it cost around 5 million dollars per day for the last four Presidents and it is estimated to cost the same for our President. Two-hundred million dollars per day? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join