It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Was A Rigged Election - Harry Reid Is A Cheating Scumbag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Who cares? The rich and crooked always win. As long as you have a silver spoon up your behind you will get elected. I wish I had a silver spoon up my butt.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Of course you would think this.

Nothing you posted is proof...all speculation...come back with proof.

Based on the "speculation" provided, there is sufficient evidence to call for an investigation. I have little doubt that said investigation would uncover the proof you require. Then again, something tells me if Reid himself admitted to the vote fixing, you'd still not be satisfied.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the election was rigged.

I'm sure more info will come out in the next few weeks, however.
For the last 24 years Reid always seemed to figure out ways to win.
Even if the numbers weren't there.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
I hear that Reids opponent got little help from the people that could have helped. Reid is a scumbag and really Nevada apparently has more than its share of scumbags in it.

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble. No hanging chads here.

Reid won fair and square. It would take a much better (well not much but at least someone with a brain) opponent to defeat Reid. Sharon Angle did in her own campaign with her crazy stances. That is what brought out the voters against her.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
H. Reid didn't win! That stupid woman Angle LOST. Actually no one voted for Reid, they just voted against Angle.

The Democrats could have run a yellow dog as their candidate and Angle would have still lost.
edit on 3-11-2010 by whaaa because: djtyyrg

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by zenjewel
I would like to know how harry got reelected but we got a Republican Governor. If that many people were into Reid, then why didn't his son with the state?

That's exactly right.

We are expected to believe that a huge number of voters voted for a republican Governor while at the same time voting for a democratic Senator.

This is not typical behavior.

indeed its not and with unemployed at 11.4% they voted for the guy who has the most to do with that?

nevada makes no sense

had to be foul play involved.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
This is a selection of my posts as the Nevada election unfolded into today. I feel this deserves its own thread with this information summarized so that everyone can see the fraud detailed in an easy to see spot.

—————-

I’m convinced the machines in Nevada are rigged.

That would be the Angle/Reid race.

All the major polling companies have been putting Angle ahead by 4%, but I’m positive the machines are rigged and we will see a Reid victory tonight.

Pajamas media is reporting issues of several people encountering Reid’s name already being checked on their machines when they went to vote.

Of course, if there is machine driven fraud, there is absolutely no way to verify that it is taking place since the machine code that counts the votes is complied source code that can’t be viewed. If someone slipped a program in there to hose up the votes, it is next to impossible to determine.

—————-

Reid won the election with a 5% margin.

That means RCP was off by a whopping 8%.

RCP projected Angle to win by a 2.7% margin. They are almost never off that far. I could believe Reid actually won fair and square if the margins were within 5%, but 8% is just too much for me to swallow.

I highly doubt this is the case.

Those machines were rigged.

—————-

Author / Historian Tom Woods writes:

A friend writes: “Reid stole the election in Nevada, in my book: 40,000 votes separated the two. They had a con going where people in Clark County who cast votes for Angle had them turn into Reid votes. So for each vote theft, Reid got a twofer: all they needed, in Clark and one other county, was to tamper with 20,000 ballots to make the spread 40,000. Tom, there is no possible way, mathematically, for the most-polled race in probably the history of the Senate, with an average poll reading of Angle +2%, to go haywire with a race that was trending her way in the last four days. This is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE. He stole 20k votes and seems to be going unchallenged.”

Infowars backs up Tom’s claim:

In particular, suspicions have been raised after early voting reports alleged that machines in Clark County were auto-selecting Reid, the very county where Rory Reid, the Senator’s son, is county commissioner. In Clark County, a pro-Reid union also holds contracts to maintenance the voting machines.

The Infowars article is highly detailed with many more links.

can tyou PROVE it was rigged?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

All I know is that the Unions here are particularly vicious and I wouldn't put it passed them to to rig the election.

Do I think Reid was directly involved with the fraud? Probably not. The unions here aren't above getting their way or no way. We have a long history of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
related thread i wrote a post to 2 days ago.

worth a read if your interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by HomerinNC

All I know is that the Unions here are particularly vicious and I wouldn't put it passed them to to rig the election.

Do I think Reid was directly involved with the fraud? Probably not. The unions here aren't above getting their way or no way. We have a long history of it.

The exact same things can be said about corporations and the Republican party. Anyone living in Nevada and saw the things Sharon Angle was saying to the media, when she would talk to the media, knew what a nut she was.

Harry Reid needed to go, but not replaced by Sharon Angle.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_B_Told

I got news for ya. It was the big corporations and unions here in Nevada that kept Reid in office this time around.

Angle, for all intents and purposes, did not represent my beliefs in whole. Nevada is a VERY libertarian state, and Angle came off as just another right wing zealot. I don't think she approached the race with the intent of being inclusive of all people in the state.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There is no proof of any "rigged" elections, there is only speculation and want. I keep hearing about how Angle was up in the polls, yet no one is speculating that the polls were wrong. They only want to think that the other person somehow cheated or rigged the voting machines. Why can't folks just accept the fact that maybe, just maybe, Reid won the election fair and square.

Maybe the only conspiracy here is the fact that the Republicans backed Angle, allowing a Reid win.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Nevada was an easy rig.

Maybe so, but the sad truth is Reid would have probably been crushed if he had a real opponent. I mean, c'mon - Sharron Angle? That's the best Nevada could come up with to challenge the Senate Majority leader?

The polls were meaningless in this race. People may have said they wanted to vote for her to the pollsters because it sounded good and made them feel good to stick it to Harry, but when the time came to actually pull the lever (or whatever they do to vote in Nevada), most sane people couldn't bring themselves to vote for this nut.

In the interests of full disclosure, I not only think she's a nut, I think she's a dangerous and immoral person that represents the worst that this society has to offer.

I have a son with autism. After hearing her "views" on that, I would have been happy to put her in some medieval torture device so as to dispense some measure of poetic justice to this ignorant, angry woman whose views reflect the best the 15th century had to offer.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

I had asked early on in another thread about the same topic how anyone could be certain that polls were not rigged but apparently that was such a silly idea it was not even worth considering.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Polls are meaningless, that's why you still have to vote. With all of the last minute politicking the DNC did for Reid I wouldv'e been surprised if he had lost. No election is a lock, people can and do change their minds while waiting in line to vote. It's tough to oust an encumbent, especially one with Reids credentials. Nothing to see here, no election fraud, just a win for the Democrats and the Tea Partiers are crying.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If she had stuck to the fiscal issues and to policy she would have won regardless of any fraud.

Nevadan's aren't big government people. We like our government small on both sides of the aisle here. But she just had to go for the social commentary...

These things are the reason I'm not jumping on the rigged bandwagon all out. If the election was rigged, we need to expose it. But if it wasn't we need to accept it for what it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Polls are not meaningless.

They are the only check we have against vote fraud by electronic tampering.

RCP is consistently within tight margins of elections.

They are almost never off by more than 5%.

Their track record speaks for itself.

The reason RCP is so accurate is because they use a conglomeration of different polling sources to garner their predictions. Those sources RARELY stray outside of 5% accuracy, most are within 3. When taken from multiple sources, that variation drops even lower.

We are talking over an 8% spread here - that is almost unheard of. I can't think of any other election being called that badly.

edit on 3-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think it's time that the TPM learn to take personal responsibility and quit whining like they always tell others to do.

Run a bat**** crazy zealot with a halfassed campaign then claim a rigged election.

We had a close race for Gov. here in NM too, The GOP candidate won. No one is crying rigged election.

edit on 3-11-2010 by whaaa because: ;lfoir;kdf;

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

It's easier to manipulate a poll than to manipulate an election. This whole thing is a farce and we need to get on with our lives. Ever since the Florida Chad debacle, we've been imagining voter fraud at every election. Reid won, Angle lost...period.

But, if everyone still insists that it's indeed rigged...PROVE IT WITH FACTS not speculation. I could speculate that HAARP manipulated voter minds to vote for President Obama in the last election...It ain't true but I can speculate!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Personally, I'm fairly certain that the election was rigged. Reid had no problem locking Republicans out of the conference on developing the health care bill, so given his propensity to do anything to prevent the opposition from having a say in government, I would say he'd be fairly comfortable being a part of a rigged election.

REGARDLESS, isn't it AMAZING that both Nevada, with the highest unemployment in the nation, and California, a state soon to be completely bankrupt beyond repair, voted to keep their long-time senators in power? What have either of them done to help their states?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join