It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Holes opening up all over the Globe!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I don't like any human death, its not me I'm worried about.

For instance, someone on ATS could get sucked into one of these. Someone on ATS's family member. Any early human death is bad in my opinion, I don't know about you.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I don't like any human death, its not me I'm worried about.

For instance, someone on ATS could get sucked into one of these. Someone on ATS's family member. Any early human death is bad in my opinion, I don't know about you.

Its not so bad,.
We will always make more

People are not in a shortage these days.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Nade the sinkholes!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We are getting them in Australia too, also has been loads of big water pipe bursts just in Sydney, crazy to hear its happening around the world.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Another one - this time in Germany

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The only logical explanation to these holes popping up everwhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

How about a way far out there guess as to what is going on....
Maybe its ET's getting bore samples of the earth to see what is going on, history, etc just like we do
only they use something that cant be seen, yet still makes the hole.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There are a couple of small ones that have occurred here at my place and one 50 meters or so just south of my property line... The one to the south was a hazard to cattle so it was fenced off... The neighbor to my east had his truck sink as he was driving on the access easement to the main road and it had to be pulled out with a backhoe and filled in. One formed to the north on another neighbors place and has water in it almost year round that deer, other wild life drink from and local dogs like to cool down in it during the summer.... . They just happen from time to time but it has been close to ten years since the last one that was filled in... There are huge underground salt domes in this area.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
They're natural formations. The only reason we hear about them now is because of the internet. The world isn't ending, so don't worry about it. it's no different than an earthquake, or volcano erupting.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"Massive Holes opening up all over the Globe!" - Stupid, silly, dumb words of pure sensationalism - Dumbing Down ATS!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
im surprized no one is blaming that the lhc (whatever its called) has been creating tiny black holes?? wheres the ats paranoia gone these days??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
im surprized no one is blaming that the lhc (whatever its called) has been creating tiny black holes?? wheres the ats paranoia gone these days??

Just wait a few minutes. And what about the hollow earth? LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is out of pure curiosity, but how many are opening in a small time frame...say, the past few days? I would say that if there is an abundance opening up quicker than normal then there might be reason to look into it, and maybe worry, more. I wonder how many open up in wooded areas that people don't regularly traverse? Like here in PA there's a lot of forest area so are there sinkholes that make random gaps even in the woods? Or is it all just caused by things like mines or unnatural stress? My apologies, I'm thinking too much into it, but it does intrigue me just a bit.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
"Massive Holes opening up all over the Globe!" - Stupid, silly, dumb words of pure sensationalism - Dumbing Down ATS!

I ain't being funny but do me a favour and JOG ON. Its your kind of attitude that RUINS ATS.
Why so hostile? Infact don't answer that, carry on with the JOG ON part.

These holes ARE massive, they ARE opening up over the globe. Europe, Africa, America and I'm not sure about Asia. I used that title instead of "Massive Holes opening up in Europe, America and Africa!" which is too long and therefore makes people less likely to read the title let alone the thread.
Jog on menz.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Looking at the holes I do not believe for one second it's a natural occurrence.

They have smooth straight walls going all the way down. I wouldn't worry about mother nature but whomever or whatever is causing those things.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Are these the "Portals" we were warned about in a few posts on here ??

We were warned not be near these "Portals" and to be far away from them

There hasnt been a green fireball in the sky recently has there ??

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Does he hate cars? Because in the most recent one a car, an empty one at that, fell down. What has cars ever done to Yahweh? What a prick.

On a completely different note; i'm so tired of these kind of headlines. OMG we're all gonna die of the sinkhooooooles, sinkhole armageddon aaaah!

And people wonder why no one takes this site seriously anymore.
edit on 2/11/10 by Edews because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
ZOMG EARTH CHANGES!!1111
2ND

How did adding 2ND to your post suddenly give it any more information to the topic? It didn't. I wish people would stop doing that.

If 1 line adds information to the topic and is relevant to the thread, you don't need to add a "2nd" disclaimer.

If adding "2nd" to a post that does not add to the thread is as useful to the thread as the post is without it.

On Topic..

I dunno how people can claim these are the creation of leaking pipes (really, some of them are massive and I'm sure a leaking pipe has to take the sediment somewhere, where?) or from mining (In a suburban area???) etc.

Look at the one posted midway through the first page.... thats a hole in the ground on top of a very big empty area.

Caves perhaps???

I'd believe it was really natural if they weren't often so perfectly round.

I'm intrigued by them anyway!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
GRUBS!!!!

Cmon now you know that you were thinking the same thing.

I did think emergence holes.
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join