It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ALL Trusters and Truthers agree 911 served certain parties very well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is a dangerous forum to post in I know along with the middle east ones, some of the more frivolous are maybe fantasy and maybe fact but not really emotive so I do tread respectfully here.

Nevertheless

I will show my colours and have been more convinced by the truthers when all is said and done. As an engineer WT7 was the tipping point, fire safety experts tried to get the specifications for buildings changed after 911, they were told by NIST not to bother as WT7 events happened soo coincidently they would not happen again,I will find source , would appreciate if other could help finding also.

Anyway back top my point, I though it prudent to introduce myself and my opinion to the forum before asking, out of tremendous respect to the beliefs on both sides, I don't intend to sway the trusters just wanted an honest answer.

Here goes ... and this is micro managing the event but anyway

In any instance of serious crime murder , the first thing the police look for is motive, this is when considering a potential accused.

Was there a good motive for certain US or Israel agents to conspire to stage a contemporary Pearl Harbour which we know as 911 ? if so what was the motive ?

Did they have a motive, yes or no..... that's all , with an explanation why please

Please respect the question raised like I am respecting you, not too much derailing
edit on 26-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: grammar , always post before i check

edit on 26-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes there is a motive. I think that motive is to bring us closer to (here we go again) world government. And to infringe upon those pesky liberties that people cling to. Bring on the boogeyman! A non-psychotic population won´t go to war unless they feel they have a score to settle, or at least some purpose that they can rationalize as noble. Of course, some would go to war over anything, but these are the people that need to be removed from da genepool anyways.

This doesn´t just serve the US and Israel either. Because of faux terrorism I fear my liberties (lol) will continue to dwindle as I age. I actually have some memory of the 1990´s. Never once was I told to fear men in turbans and long beards. I roll my eyes every darn time I see the word terrorism in my local tabloids posing as newspapers.

I don´t know how I´ll die, but I´m fairly sure it won´t be at the hands of Al-Qaida.

Eek, what´s this Karma-thing?

edit on 26-10-2010 by Exodaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander

Was there a good motive for certain US or Israel agents to conspire to stage a contemporary Pearl Harbour which we know as 911 ? if so what was the motive ?

Did they have a motive, yes or no..... that's all , with an explanation why please

this is NOT the question you posted in the title, so I'll answer both-

Yes, I can agree that the gov't milked the 9/11 attack for all its worth just like pretty much every other country in the world from England to Russia to India to China did, but that by itself does not show culpability. The US likewise made out like a bandit from WWII, rising from a laughing stock in the world to become a mega-rich global superpower. That doesn't mean the gov't painted our own planes to look like Japanese zeros to bomb our own ships at Pearl Harbor. It's simply taking advantage of a situation that arose.

Yes, theoretically speaking, the US and Israel would have had a motive to stage a contemporary Pearl Harbor...but they would have framed Iraq, Iran, Libya, or any other number of hostile nations we could pillage immediately. They wouldn't have framed that toilet of a country of Afghanistan over some Rube Goldberg pipeline conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Hi Gooseygander,

I too avoid the 911 forums mostly as I simply lack the attention span to get into the debates that flourish here. Having said that there is one fact that has always stuck in my craw about the whole situation...

In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center. Silverstein was outbid by $50 million by Vornado Realty, with Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties also competing for the lease. However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001.[14] This was the first time in the building's 31-year history that the complex had changed management.

Soon after the September 11 attacks, Silverstein declared his intent to rebuild, though ran into dispute with his insurers over whether the attacks constituted one or two occurrences. A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion

Source

That is just the luckiest 1.35 billion dollar profit that anyone has ever turned in just a few weeks. It's enough to make Bill Gates green with envy.

It is also enough to always make me wonder. Motive? Indeed...

~Heff
edit on 10/27/10 by Hefficide because: rephrase

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

" Yes, theoretically speaking, the US and Israel would have had a motive to stage a contemporary Pearl Harbor...but they would have framed Iraq, Iran, Libya, or any other number of hostile nations we could pillage immediately. They wouldn't have framed that toilet of a country of Afghanistan over some Rube Goldberg pipeline conspiracy. "

IMO , it was Orchestrated out of Greed . Since 9/11 , we all have seen how our World has changed for the Worse because of that one Unique event . There is a Power Struggle currently going on not just between Nations , but between Idealogies too . Freedom to Choose our Own Destinies , or Slavery to the Masters behind the Scenes we cannot Identify . Who is going to Win that Fight my Friends ? .....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

No. Neither country is any better off, the situation is worse and more unstable in the Mideast. The "military-industrial" complex does not like conventional warfare, the margins on bullets and boots is much, much lower than on developing future weapon systems which is often put on the back burner when there is a hot war going on.

The only beneficiary of 9/11 are extremist Islamist that have gained the world stage that they were looking for.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Your original post didn't make a whole lot of sense to be honest.. But as for the thread title, of course it served certain parties well. It works either way actually. If the U.S. did it themselves, then it served their purpose of moving into the middle east to secure oil reserves. On the other hand, if you think it was Osama and his band of not so merry men, then the 'Holy war' that they wanted was set into motion that day.

One thing that's certain about 9/11 and the ensuing War in the middle east, is that a lot of people made a lot of money. Defense contracts, insider trading etc, it's fairly obvious which side prospered.

As for a motive, I think this video says a lot about the situation.

edit on 27-10-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

top topics

join