It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by whatukno

Topic....That man wanted to hurt that woman!

....and yet the provocateur is in good health.

That doesn't change the fact that an assault was committed.

Why are you pretending that I said an assault was not committed?

When you pretend someone said something that they didn't say, you damage what credibility you think you have, yes? Of course.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

This is what you want? Is this the America you envision? To have women get thier skulls kicked in just for asking a question! This is the America the TP wants and will stop at nothing to get it. Cut these swine off now.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

This is what you want? Is this the America you envision? To have women get thier skulls kicked in just for asking a question! This is the America the TP wants and will stop at nothing to get it. Cut these swine off now.

No it's not the America I want. Not at all, but it seems that the TPM want this. It seems they want a fascist theocratic form of government severely limiting people's rights.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

No it's not the America I want. Not at all, but it seems that the TPM want this. It seems they want a fascist theocratic form of government severely limiting people's rights.

Why are you pretending that all of the tea party members want a "fascist theocratic form of government"?

Do you think that engaging in brazen intellectual dishonesty helps your arguments?

I don't see how it does. But perhaps you do, yes?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Why are you pretending that all of the tea party members want a "fascist theocratic form of government"?

I am simply using the observations I have witnessed about TEA Party events and happenings to formulate an overall opinion about the general TEA Party movement. It appears that the TPM is a violent fascist movement hell bent on turning America into a Fascist Theocracy devoid of many civil rights like freedom of Speech or Religion.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hey, such a NICE picture of our MoveOn.org girl. Nice line up photo. Such a sweet girl.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8f6f6ac1855.jpg[/atsimg]

www.lpso.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Being arrested is a part of political activism. Always has been, always will be. Charges are typically minor and most often are simply misdemeanor, disturbing the peace. It's the price you pay for believing in a cause.

So your defense for Rand Paul's Campaign Coordinator's vicious and brutal Assault and Battery of this Activist is that she has had run ins with the law?

We are well aware of your stance that violence is a perfectly reasonable means to solve social problems and that you advocate civil war as a political strategy, but reality and humanity seems to want to differ.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So you are admitting that what she does breaks the law.

Hey, you are getting better.
for you.

Sorry, I am an activist, I have never been arrested for it.

Oh, you mean activists like her and those in the MoveOn.org get arrested all the time.

What is that called again, oh pattern of behavior.

Who supposedly says the way to make change is through the ballot box, oh that would be YOU. Except when you want to make change breaking the law is fine.

Gotcha.

edit on 31-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Who supposedly says the way to make change is through the ballot box, oh that would be YOU. Except when you want to make change breaking the law is fine.

Odd, I didn't notice my picture on that lineup of yours, could you point me out please?

I didn't say I condoned the actions of activists who in the course of their activism break the law, I said that is what happens.

Still, doesn't seem to me a valid excuse to stomp on her when she was restrained on the ground either. Perhaps to you it seems like justification for the brutal assault and battery this Rand Paul Campaign Coordinator inflicted on her. But I doubt that the law will see it that way.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Doesn't the very idea that you are taking an active role in trying to find ways to justify violence against a RESTRAINED woman give you even a little bit of pause?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Interestingt logic there.
I am not sure if you assume Profitt knew that she was once arrested during a greenpeace action.

So lets look at both cases:
a) Profitt knew:
If you broke the law once, everybody is justified in kicking you, while his friends hold you down
b) Profitt didnt know:
If you think somebody might have broken a law once, you are justified kicking that person while your friends hold him/her down

Really, interesting.
But doesnt the 5th amendmend, kinda say, lets not?

nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The Goose-stepper was just charged

Boston Herald

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
The Goose-stepper was just charged

Boston Herald

Cool!
That means everybody who feels like it can stomp him in the head now too!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yeah, let's start a thread to condemn liberals when a few of it's supporters commit an unreasonable act. It's like saying charity is wrong, because someone working for a charity shot someone.

Get real OP.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Yeah, let's start a thread to condemn liberals when a few of it's supporters commit an unreasonable act.

Apparently you haven't been paying much attention to the political boards here. That's what the right does on a daily basis on ATS. Someone farts in a liberal way and every liberal or near liberal is painted to be some sort of awful stereotype.

I haven't seen many posts in this thread from the right saying that this was a deplorable act and in no way is representative of the Right as a whole, however, I have seen many many posts defending this man's actions and in some instances people posting that he did not go far enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Apparently i HAVE been paying attention and i know the tactics the right uses to condem liberals. This is why i respond to threads like this.

Yes, you do get idiots saying they should have done worse or that this was a fair action, but these are the people that abandon their own reason and intelligence.

Anyone who is on the fence about the left and the right, read behind the lines in threads like these.

Why would they use an act of a few to label a whole group of people?

Again, i use the example of charity, a member of a charity rapes another person, does this mean that all people within charities are rapists?

Think critically people, don't flag nonsense like this.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
k not only was the whole incident blown out of proportion but the title of the topic was miss leading . ONE guy... supporter , not " supporters " stepped on her head . Plus if you notice he was quickly corrected by another guy and told to back off.
The way this incident has been described by the lame stream media it sounded like she was being lynched . Thank your Stevan Cobartt by showing your true colours , .
Now correct me if I`m wrong, but a few months back a black guy was BEATEN up by some unionist during a Liberal rally . BTW the Unionist were liberal supporters . But I digress people have to get pass the rightleft control paradigme.
edit on 31-10-2010 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I truly believe that tea party supporters and members are expressing masked racism. honestly ask yourself WOULD THERE BE A TEA PARTY MOVEMENT IF JOHN MCAIN HAD WON IN 2008? the answer is a resounding NO even when bush was in office and we all know how terribly he messed things up. where was the so called tea party then? its funny how the tea party is so opposed to the Democrats when truthfully they share many of the same views. Another thing to note is why are Billionaires backing the tea party? uh duh they have special interests, Tea party is a just a very extreme arm of the republican party. And anyone who cant see that is well......uninformed.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grievere
I truly believe that tea party supporters and members are expressing masked racism. honestly ask yourself WOULD THERE BE A TEA PARTY MOVEMENT IF JOHN MCAIN HAD WON IN 2008? the answer is a resounding NO even when bush was in office and we all know how terribly he messed things up. where was the so called tea party then? its funny how the tea party is so opposed to the Democrats when truthfully they share many of the same views. Another thing to note is why are Billionaires backing the tea party? uh duh they have special interests, Tea party is a just a very extreme arm of the republican party. And anyone who cant see that is well......uninformed.

The real reason is.... Both the Democrat and Republican parties have shown absolutely zero fiscal responsibility. And this can't go on for much longer. The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. Why should we vote for the lesser of 2 evils when we shouldn't settle for anything less than the best? We thought Obama would get things under control but it looks like what Alex Jones said all along is true. Obama is controlled by the same elites that pulled Bushes strings.

Some claim the Tea Party has been hijacked and already corrupted. Rand Paul is probably one of the few people you can trust in government. That's why he is being attacked.

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join