It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh. 160,000 registered voters disappear from Chicago rolls between 2008 & now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
...and 40,000 fewer voters than in the 2006 mid term elections.

www.suntimes.com...

Carol Marin wrote an article for the Chicago Sun-Times entitled Early voting numbers scare Democrats, but that isn't the most compelling content of the article. This is:

And yet, the signs are worrisome. Though midterm elections always show a drop in voter participation from the preceding presidential election, there are 40,000 fewer registered black voters now than in the 2006 midterm.

And though the historic presidential run of Barack Obama registered new voters of all races and ethnicities in droves, producing a spike of 190,000 voters in 2008 in Chicago, that gain has nearly been erased in the current canvass. There are today almost 160,000 fewer voters than two years ago. For whatever reason -- the highly mobile young may have moved, the elderly may have died -- they're gone now.

Here's one more thing to consider. In all of Chicago's 50 wards, only two have picked up, rather than lost, registered voters since 2008.

Apparently, one of the commenters has been a poll worker in the past (maybe currently as well) & states

"Hmmm... I cant help but notice the 11th paragraph.

And though the historic presidential run of Barack Obama registered new voters of all races and ethnicities in droves, producing a spike of 190,000 voters in 2008 in Chicago, that gain has nearly been erased in the current canvass. There are today almost 160,000 fewer voters than two years ago. For whatever reason -- the highly mobile young may have moved, the elderly may have died -- they're gone now

160,000 fewer voters registered in Chicago then there was 2 years ago. That is an 84% difference over 2 years. That is a lot of people on the voter rosters to die, or move away. Only one thing comes to mind looking at that massive difference.

Large scale election fraud.

I work elections, I have NEVER seen any change on that scale in 2 years. We are stairing at massive fraud.

Question does the fraud date from 2008 or 2010.

Now lets see how long it takes for my comment to be deleated."

She's right. This reminds me of Ohio in 2004.
edit on 24-10-2010 by DogsDogsDogs because: to add first (partial) line

edit on Sun Oct 24 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

that would be the only way to explain that massive amount of "voters" gone election fraud 160,000 voters dissappeared. ?

not to mention military votes arent counted

but dead people have been known to vote

if you watch this story closely and see how november turns out and and 2012 and compare them all

this explains on how obama got elected. phantom voters.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It does look that way, Neo. How can we not wonder how many other cities this happened in? And how long has it been this way? :-( This is getting to be a pattern. I'm wishing for international observers, though that is hardly new. Sad.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Why do you assume fraud? Isn't it possible that some of these voters canceled or withdrew their registration as a statement?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Tell you what, the Department of Injustice gets absolute PROOF of voter fraud and corruption handed to them and what do they do? And what does the Democrat party do?

Election Fraud Uncovered by Patriotic Citizens … Who Promptly Get Sued

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Chicago has the country's worst reputation when it comes to politics, politicians, and corruption. Oh .. I should throw in the MOB as well. One look at this story is a good reminder of that. Nothing good in politics can come from Chicago.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Some, possibly. But that's a huge number of people to leave in a 2 year time frame. Forty thousand is huge, too, & that's but one quarter of the 160,000. It warrants investigation.

I have a question. In Texas, our voter registration renews automatically (I guess as long as we've voted in the last election) & is mailed out. Is that not the case in other states? And if it is the same in Chicago, were returned voter registration cards *how* these numbers were calculated?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Possible? Sure, why not. It is possible that 160,000 people withdrew their registrations in protest, died, or moved. Probable? That's a whole other thing entirely. The number is just remarkably staggering and draws suspicion on it's own right.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It is a known fact that nationwide many illegal mexicans have returned to their home to ride-out the recession.
Illinios is far from the border, but some of that missing are them.

top topics

join