It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sikorsky to build Military X2 prototypes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
sorry if this has already been posted, i tried to do a search but i was unable to find any recent threads on the Sikorsky X2 (or maybe i didn't search hard enough).

“Having proved the X2 Technology design to ourselves, we have full confidence we can now mature the technology for the U.S. Army’s light armed reconnaissance helicopter size,” said Sikorsky President Jeffrey Pino. “Self funding the design of a brand new light tactical helicopter – the Sikorsky S-97 – and manufacturing two prototypes we have designated as the Raider™ X2 helicopter will help military aviation evaluate the viability of a fast and maneuverable next generation rotorcraft for a variety of combat missions.”

so would this chopper change the role of helo-birds in the military? something about the pic makes me think of some UFO sightings.
edit on 10.21.10 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
this is old news.The US military have XH-75D Shark antigravity helicopter
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The XH-75D or XH Shark antigravity helicopter

Is manufactured by Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical Corporation of San Diego. USAF Colonel Steve Wilson reported that many of these XH-75Ds were assigned to the Delta/National Reconnaissance Organization Division which retrieves downed UFOs.

That Division is also implicated in mutilating cattle as a psychological warfare program on the American public, to try to get citizens to fear and hate extraterrestrials through assuming that aliens are the ones cutting up the cattle.

Colonel Wilson also leaked a drawing of the XH-75D Shark.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by testsavage

this is the first time i have heard of an antigrav heli and yet you seem to be quite knowledgeable regarding that. could you please tell us more? thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by testsavage

Is manufactured by Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical Corporation of San Diego. USAF Colonel Steve Wilson reported that many of these XH-75Ds were assigned to the Delta/National Reconnaissance Organization Division which retrieves downed UFOs.

That Division is also implicated in mutilating cattle as a psychological warfare program on the American public, to try to get citizens to fear and hate extraterrestrials through assuming that aliens are the ones cutting up the cattle.

Anti-gravity, cattle mutilations, aliens and UFOs all in one post - I've never heard so much rubbish in one post before.

Plus your 'leaked drawing' of said 'anti-gravity craft' has rotor blades just like an ordinary helicopter...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1elsebuttme

My post was removed because it was said not to be relevant to the original thread. I said, based on the linked image on the original thread that I was pretty sure I bought one of those at Wal-Mart and that it was a piece of junk.

O.K. for those of you who can't read between the lines what I was ACTUALLY saying, was that by based on the image provided it doesn't strike me as anything to out of the norm due to the fact that there are toys that work off the same principles of fluid dynamics. I could get into to it but it's pretty complicated and since my obvious applicable and completely on point sarcasm isn't appreciated I'll save my breath.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

My post was removed because it was said not to be relevant to the original thread. I said, based on the linked image on the original thread that I was pretty sure I bought one of those at Wal-Mart and that it was a piece of junk.

O.K. for those of you who can't read between the lines what I was ACTUALLY saying, was that by based on the image provided it doesn't strike me as anything to out of the norm due to the fact that there are toys that work off the same principles of fluid dynamics. I could get into to it but it's pretty complicated and since my obvious applicable and completely on point sarcasm isn't appreciated I'll save my breath.

Originally posted by testsavage

If this post can make it with it's obvious departure from know and documented reality....why can't mine?
edit on 22-10-2010 by no1elsebuttme because: doubled my statement...removed the redundancy

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Mod Note:

Sorry but I must agree with no1elsebutme. It's one thing to remove his post because a mod may perceive it as irrelevant and not see the intended sarcasm, I can understand that it isn't always clear what a poster intends. What I cant understand is removing said post for being off topic and then immediately allowing that ridiculous antigrav crap to be posted which clearly wasn't sarcasm but was definitely waaay... off topic.

Richard summed it up but I will add disconnected and belonging not just in another thread but another forum.

LEE.

new topics

top topics

join