It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The good news is in :)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Ladies and Gents, the good news is in!

That is, Christ has been born!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forces of light, it is now time to align!
Be merry and happy our world is about to change for the better

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ats, uhm, should I call you christ?

Sure, many are going to belive this with all that good information

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
And there was great rejoicing...

You must be very excited.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by light_circle

Praise the lord!

We're saved...well...we'll be saved in what? 18 years?

I mean he'll be too interested in the S's for a couples of years first (Screaming, Sleeping and Shi....)

Then he'll be busy eating cat food and snails.

THEN, he'll be too busy popping pimples.

The Messiah is he-AH!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks again Chad for providing a much needed belly laugh mate.. you are becoming a master of good humour.

I look forward to more of your bright moments

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
uh...what am I missing here?

2nd

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Oh right...is that it? They kept that quiet.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
uh...what am I missing here?

Watch.

Closely.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Hm, I know people are proud when there is a new baby born into the family,(yours?) but this is way out there, don't chathink?

Help us out a little with some background information.
When you say "Christ", um, exactly what/who do you mean, and how did you come upon this information, and more specifically, exactly what is the information?

Was this a dream you had? What leads you to believe this? Are there any details?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
well praise him
praise jesus.

we are no longer DooooomeD!!

woohoo!
wine and orgies for everyone! praise him.\o/

i skip on the wine,
more for the buddha, er Krishna, er mithra, er horus, er attis......er jesus?.. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Many so called Christians and non Christians discredit who Jesus truly is was by using his name in vain
I am no Christian but respect those who believe because at the base of that belief is the common thread of Love

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Where and at what time was he born?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
well praise him
praise jesus.

we are no longer DooooomeD!!

woohoo!
wine and orgies for everyone! praise him.o/

i skip on the wine,
more for the buddha, er Krishna, er mithra, er horus, er attis......er jesus?.. lol

Sorry to say that. But the reincarnation of Jesus will kill most of us. He is a bit angry now. I have no fear, you?
edit on 21-10-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It would be interesting to know where this 'good news' came from.
It would also be good to know when and where said event occured.
And lastly, when exactly are things going to change.

Regards Midicon.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

"Sorry to say that. But the reincarnation of Jesus will kill most of us. He is a bit angry now. I have no fear, you?"
Who told you this - now you are putting words in the mouth of Jesus - it is good to have no fear
Respects

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

"Sorry to say that. But the reincarnation of Jesus will kill most of us. He is a bit angry now. I have no fear, you?"
Who told you this - now you are putting words in the mouth of Jesus - it is good to have no fear
Respects

Matthew 24 37-39

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Timothy 3 1-4

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

Matthew 24 - 14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Revelation 22

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Oh,

I thought you meant The Good News.

You know with this guy:

Ah well, son of Joseph it is...anything to bring credibility to the suggestion that it's happened OP?

-m0r

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Let's celebrate! Party at mine! Everyone brings water, Christ will supply the wine!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Originally posted by artistpoet

Respects

Matthew 24 37-39

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Timothy 3 1-4

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

Matthew 24 - 14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Revelation 22

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Thanks for the quotes - I find them very sobering
As regards anger I do not believe our Creator is angry with us - It is people who are angry and the cause of all the ills in this world - We have made life on Earth almost untenable in our arrogance and greed and evil.
The Earth is self healing and if we are removed as part of that process until it is healed then so be it
edit on 21-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join