It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Australia, see what happens when you question Dogma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Listening to the radio this morning, Victorian Trades Hall Council president Kevin Bracken, called in to express his views on 911.

This is ABC radio, prides itself on being objective and impartial. The clip below is heavily edited.

I was terrified with the aggression, tirade of insults and name calling which pursued.

Later today the prime minister weighed in "Obviously I don't agree with the remarks, obviously they are stupid and wrong," Ms Gillard said.

This really has me rattled, I really did not think it was such a big deal to question 911 in Australia. If you do, apparently you must believe in every conspiracy theory, you must be crazy, ridiculous, wrong, stupid, etc. I can go on and on with what I heard on the radio.

Even if it was ridiculous, why is it so hard to debate the content rather than calling the guy crazy???

I tell you one thing, there is one hell of a lynch mob in Australia, who only believe in the TV dogma, and are outrageously aggressive to all who oppose.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by countercounterculture

jeez! well someone should let this moron know that A LOT of regular Aussies that I've talked to both online & in real life, (myself included) also people who don't buy into 'conspiracy theories' don't follow or believe in the 'official' story of 9/11 - no one's debating that it wasn't a horrible loss of life - just that they aren't telling us the truth on what happened.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zerologic

Thanks, didn't see that one. S&F'd it now.

Literally, been worked up to pump out this thread all day. Been at boiling point at work the whole day since I heard it this morning.

Well it's good to see other people feel the same way.

It's so insane though, did you hear it? There were quite a few callers afterward like "Yeah! that Whack-job is ridiculous and stupid!"

Just shows, even if you have a title, you got no hope.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Its very simple if Australians question the 9-11 storyline they might then start seriously thinking about why the hell are our soldiers in Afghanistan and what the soldiers that have died there died for therefore the powers that be promote the official storyline of the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Julia Gillard (Australian PM) has blood on her hands as far as I'm concerned. She flew to Israel just weeks after the 2006 blood bath Operation Cast Lead, you know just to show her support for the butchering committed by Israel.

So doesn't suprise me in the slightest of her comments. They're about to put a net filter on our web here so we can't see the truth and will hapily play their satanic game

Jon Faine, the interviewer here, has a dual Israeli passport btw.
edit on 20/10/10 by Caveat Lector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yea well its common knowledge Australia is the 51st state of America so of course the PM is going to say the suggestion 9/11 was a conspiracy is 'silly'....shes no different to Bush's old mate John Howard....

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How about this article:

Attack conspiracy theory a disgrace

TO suggest that the al-Qaida terror attack on the World Trade Centre towers on September 11, 2001 was actually a US conspiracy is nothing short of appalling.

Even worse is the fact that the person publicly spruiking the theory yesterday was Kevin Bracken, president of the Victorian Trades Hall as well as the secretary of the Maritime Union of Australia. He claimed the buildings were "imploded".

Labor Prime Minister Julia Gillard reacted appropriately in question time yesterday when asked about the inflammatory comments by the senior trade union office bearer. She replied that the remarks were "stupid and wrong".

top topics

join