It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpent Seed Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Has anyone here heard of this false doctrine?. The theory says that Eve had sex with Lucifer in the garden, which produced Cain. However if we read Genesis 4:1 its clear that Adam was Cain's father.

Also at the heart of this theory is anti-semitism. Of course this isn't presented upfront, but once you are sucked in, you learn that these people all think Jews are the litteral offspring of the devil. Also, if you don't agree with their line of thinking, they accuse you of being the seed of the devil.

[edited out non-informational link that promotes sending for the book.]
edit on 9-11-2010 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I believe the Mormon Church presents Cain as Black. Which is why they're black people on the world.
Cain's mark really is a blessing when you think of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
#whatakawinkydink... jus reading thru this last week @ www.biblestudysite.com...

Idk what to make of it mainly because my Bible game has declined in recent yrs..however just for the sake of this theory I'm inclined to start doing my hw.. BTW what was your source of info for this theory??

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFuturisitic

I think you posted in the wrong thread!
Contributing to this thread. I have a link for anyone interested in reading about it.
Cain and Able

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If you read the actual Bible excerpts where it deciphers the story of the Garden of Eden it actually states that Eve was laid by Lucifer...thats what sparked my interest about the Serpent Seed theory

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFuturisitic

I think it is God that mated with Eve.
Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying,"I have gotten a man with the help of the LORD."
2And again, she bore his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a tiller of the ground. (Gen. 4:1-2)

1. Who is Cain's father? If Adam knew Eve then he would be Cain's father. But if Eve bore Cain "with the help of the Lord," then God could be the father. It's like a married woman cheating on her husband and crediting him with being the legitimate father. Eve's statement could be interpreted as a divine virginal conception.
source This is my source!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
well the serpent was enki which is the god who created mankind so therefore eating from the tree was a blessing otherwise we would still be under enlil's influence

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I thought there was only one God?
Where do you get that from?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

everything the bible talks about is stolen items from other and ancient religions the bible just condenses them so that everyone would follow 1 religion and so that transition from a current religion would be easier kinda like see here the same stories but this god is only 1 so he is mighty! but in all actuality god is multiple and its in the bible genesis verse 26!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You need to see God in Judaism.
God is one. Look up God in Judaism!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I was reading tonight, wish I have bookmarked it, anyway it said in John, that Jesus became a serpent and that he told them to bow down to him in prayer, well they did and all was good, but in the end that was reversed and they were told to not idolize the serpent.

I found this very strange as Christians and most other religions all see the serpent as the Devil.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

well i believe the god mentioned in the bible are between 3 aliens Anu,Enki, and Enlil enki created us this was attributed to god enlil caused the flood because he was disgusted with there species breeding with man this was attributed to god anu was an all loving being and this was attributed to god!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well I don't know about Christianity. In Judaism Satan is a tempter. Basically he works for God and does what God commands him to do.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Tell me more
I need a link! You have me in your interested now!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

just look up ancient mythology more so sumerian and babylonian mythology...even the greeks and romans believed in a modern (for there time) version of the first religions!

but truth is we were helped in the evolution cycle by aliens!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Have you guys ever read this threadfromUnleashed68..its pretty interesting if you take it with an open mind.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

OMG!! You're right! I don't know about aliens. But you're right! Religion is pretty much a copy off one another.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

where do u think the idea of "gods" come from? if u were created by a being that says hey i created u and they could fly through space u would consider them "gods"

today we would consider them aliens!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The Jewish Bible?
I'm wrong! You're right! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
still looking for literal truths in the bible to justify your own beliefs, huh? well guess what, my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join