It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

That link starts off with the disclaimer:

This is interesting but false information circulating.

Giving the site itself slightly more credibility, but at the expense of this specific article.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First it looked like an "O", then a "J", and if you tilt your head to the left now:

...now there is an "e".

O Jesus!

edit on 18-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Looks like the same GOD -- he draws Spirals, "C's", "J's", and "e's". in space, on the Sun, in Crop Circles.

Tell all the Religions -- there is only one GOD!!

edit on 18-10-2010 by etcorngods because: stuff

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata
reply to post by Rustami

That link starts off with the disclaimer:

This is interesting but false information circulating.

Giving the site itself slightly more credibility, but at the expense of this specific article.

Until about 5 years there was a tabloid sold at supermarket ck-out counters. Twice they published a story about a DC-3, which took off in 1937 from Germany, and landed in Brazil "last week". The plane contained the skeletons of the crew and passengers -- with pictures and interviews with Brazilian officials.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

Thanks bro.......just found found my new signature(with your permission though).....classic fear mongering work at its best!

Glad you liked it. Sure thing - feel free to use it if you want.

I actually had to read it a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I mean, spaceweather.com is not some lunatic fringe site. I'm still laughingly scratching my head about it.

One thing is for sure. The overall "weirdness" index has been off the scale the past few months. It would be really useful if someone could develop some software that tracked that as it would prove far more useful to the rational, informed ATS-type person than a lot of the other stuff out there. It might prove challenging though as one man's "weird" is another man's normal, but I bet it could be done...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
At its current stage, the most we should execpt is a higher dose of radation, it wont be for awhile but this is a clear sign that a coronal mass ejection is starting to occur.

It will take alot of time, the onjly thing you will notice is the sunlight is slightly warmer and and might get a little bit brighter (you wont notice it with your eyes)

EDIT: if this is fake, then it goes to show the level of authenticity of ATS, or should i say its lack of
edit on 18-10-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

On 1st November, the same day of the big experiment at LHC, something really strange happened at Airbus A330-300: An Iberworld Airbus A330-300 on behalf of Air Comet, registration EC-IJH performing flight A7-301 from Madrid Barajas, SP (Spain) to Santa Cruz (Bolivia) with about 170 passengers, did not land in Santa Cruz in Bolivia, but in Santa Cruz, CI (Canarian Islands - Spain), also known as Tenerife Norte or Tenerife Los Rodeos Airport.

Interesting post...but maybe I'm missing something as I don't see the connection.

I'm sure there were a lot of unusual events that day - were they all because of the LHC? Why this event in particular?

BTW - for the record, I really believe the next great breakthroughs in physics and/or human understanding of the "bigger picture" will come as a result of work done at Cern and the LHC. Almost all of the work in quantum physics of late has been of the mathematical and theoretical. Our sample set of the "observable" in the quantum world is miniscule especially as compared to the classic Newtonian-Einstein branches of physics. Just sitting back and watching the show for a while re: LHC is going to add an enormous amount to our understanding. And I think there's also a pretty good chance of something really amazing happening.

Let's hope it's not of the variety that simply turns out the lights on this universe. I've always hated re-booting...

edit on 10/18/2010 by Riffrafter because: forgot to include quote of original post

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Are we still talking here about the sun ?

The Nasa is not making a big deal out of this, but then again, can we trust the Nasa ?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If there were a real issue here
we would see the energy producers of the world getting a little fidgety
Blackouts are very costly..
I say nothing to worry about

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I was just commenting to the guy who brought up the collider, I have no idea one way or the other about those things, I just remembered reading about with a friend who is a wanna be pilot someday who was freaked out and agree it does sound a little freaky-ish but aftering seeing and hearing some of the things I have it does'nt blow me away nor do I concern myself about using the internet or driving or airconditiong suppose that could change though? and agree more with another guys comment about it relating to peoples condition on earth (the Sun) if anything but also can fathom legions of angels coming

Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?-Matthew26.53

Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.-Revelation16.8
edit on 18-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

I bet NASA is probably moving into their secret bunkers as we speak

There's sure a lot of weird events happening recently. UFOS sighted in various places AND reported on mainstream news, villages disappearing, now this giant sunspot thing. Jesus will return soon!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm been looking at the sun for a long time through SOHO, granted I wasn't watching during the last solar storm in 2001 but this is unique. The sun's solar flare pattern definitely looks like a swirling motion is happening.. as though the sun was getting ready to do a little flip..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2b703eb2531.jpg[/atsimg]
Same sun, just drew the outline of the complete swirl as I can see it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25094f6ec8fe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

upside down kinda looks like a double smileyface or one with a peculiar nose, cool pics thanks
edit on 18-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

I just went to the NASA site to get a possible update and the page is down, huh. Hopefully they are just updating. I would think if NASA was to announce anything significant the higher ups would be told first and they would be the ones to let NASA know whether or not to release the information - IMO.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I don't know but... I don't think NASA knows all that much about the sun really. They've just only been able to observe it well for the last few decades, so they don't have much to go on. I would say they're looking at it similarly to us, waiting with baited breath.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

Your probably right about them waiting with us - maybe they are not sure what to put up as an update!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wonder if this occurence with the sun has anything to do with this recent earthquake?
5.0 Earthquake Wellington NZ

link

edit on 18-10-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I hope the sun explodes and kills everything on Earth

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join