It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The quake in Indonesia...

I refer you to posts on pages 1 and 2 of this thread...

*cue twilight zone music*

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I had an enormous ring in my bathtub. Soft scrub took it right off. Someone tell NASA about soft scrub. Great stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Eflactem

Haha, I was gonna say that too. I've no idea how valid that is or if it was fluke, but it certainly did make me grin when reading through this thread today. Amusingly, the bible does talk about the sun having the power to burn people in Revelation.. this will likely be explained as a natural phenomenon such as what we are seeing with the ring and so on. It'll be interesting, no doubt.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
By the way, the great oracle Johnny Cash beat you to this years ago with his song "Ring Of Fire".

Tap tap.. is this thing on?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
did'nt June and Anita beat him?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well I'd like to thank everyone who showed up and helped to put this thing in it's proper perspective. You've all done a fine job at putting my mind at ease because it does truly appear to be a regular movment of ths sun as you all pointed out.

I mean, when this thing was first presented on page 1 it really looked kind of scary. It should show up again or not around November 11th or so due to the Sun's mid section 25 day rotation .

Thanks again ATS members.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

They say that all nine planets are supposed to line up in the year 2012, I read in August that five of the planets were lined up. The volcanoes in Iceland began acting up since April, MT. Merapi and Mt. Kraktauwithin within the month along with two in Russia within the month, grimvotn in Iceland, sheveluch in Kamchatka, Piton de la Fournaise Volcano, Reunion,Santa Maria Volcano, Guatemala all acting up in October The same month we get the ring on the sun! www.abovetopsecret.com... . It seems like a hell of a coincidence to me. I'm not sure how quick gravity waves move before an object in space is affected, but could all this be linked in some way? Will it be worse when all the planets line up in 2012, so they say ? NASA N.E.O. site has a solar system time lapse display where you can punch in dates to see where planets and meteors are at in relative space! Help me out with this we need our minds together on this!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sonic0111

Sweet website, appreciate that one !

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow first I heard of this! Reminds me of 'ring of fire', and looks very symbolic even as a real picture!

Personally I find fear a complete waste of emotion the majority of the time (even though you obviously can't help feeling fear sometimes, and it helps balance the emotion of love in certain situations), but I guess this is just 1 more thing to add to the long list of experiences that this world seems to be heading towards! Will it ever stop piling up! I LOVE EXISTING IN SUCH AN EPIC TIME!!

Peace ..v,

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Use your brain
hmm.

phage? oz? resident astronomers or sun watchers?

I'm stuck, I've been digging through digital piles of old stereo images to no avail.

You can't always rely on others to tell you the truth; it's the best way of being deceived. Do you know Phage personally? What about Oz? I doubt it. And even if you did, they could still have an agenda to push on you. I'm not saying they DO, just that it's foolhardy to place your faith in people who have no real incentive to be truthful. No offense to Phage or Oz, just got caught up in the example. Remember to deny ignorance whenever possible!

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I think its time to watch for earthquakes. Last time the solar flux made it to 91 the haiti quake happened. The solar flux is currenty at 87. Yesterday it was at 82. It's rising fast.

I think so too. The sun and earthquakes seem to have a real correlation; just about every time people seem to freak the hell out over what the Sun is doing, there seems to be a corresponding earthquake or volcano eruption. I'm not bright enough to know much about the Sun (is that a pun? I don't even know anymore) but I do know that eruptions and earthquakes seem to be going WILD over the last few years. Gigantic filaments = earthquakes? I think that could be the case.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here is a link to an article in the science daily website that talks about the possibility of a major solar flare sometime in the next few years. It says that it was 150 years ago that the last major one was experienced. Not sure if this ring on the sun is a flare getting ready to blow or not.

www.newsdaily.com...

It will be interesting to see if an increase in solar activity is somehow linked to earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This topic is 2 years old why bring it back up. I can't stand when people do this.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eflactem

I dunno, I saw two UFOs in the sky this morning at around 3 am here in Utah. One that was brighter than venus and would appear and disappear, moved in from the eastern mountains down over Provo and stayed above the city for a while. Another one flashing in spectrums ranging from red to white to blue (not a plane, it hovered and moved VERY slow) and moved about here and there. I had an idea that the flashing lights were some sort of warning when I saw them, whether to the other craft or anyone who knows the code. This idea came a long time back, so I don't know... But at the time the UFOs appeared a huge mass of emergency vehicles were responding to SOMETHING, but there were a lot of them by the sound of it, and I thought, I wonder if they're going to go public soon or something? Notably, the UFOs appeared after my psychic contact instructed me to sit on the front porch instead of going out and just sit back and see what happened. I wasn't expecting anything, to tell the truth. Had the feeling they weren't going to show up in the canyons earlier this evening, and yes I have a habit of sensing them when they are near. Once I felt them behind me and I did a 180 to look at the sky to my rear, and there was a UFO moving from east to west that I caught by doing so. It's not the only time that's happened too. Like my psychic contact telling me "I see you," and me looking up and a split second later seeing something fly over me... It is possible, if, like the Mayans claim, the sun or the stars can be used as a "doorway" then this might just be the beginning of it opening... Who knows?

Oh wow, good catch on the date. I didn't even think of that... Sorry I guess its not connected after all...
edit on 9-8-2012 by AsherahoftheSea because: added last sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join