It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Report On 9/11: Ground Level Explosion Caused WTC To Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

(PrisonPlanet)-PrisonPlanet)-“CNN is now reporting that there was a third explosion at the World Trade Center, probably an explosion from the ground that caused World Trade Center 1 to collapse on top of itself,” states reporter Marcia Kramer in the clip.......

“Again there was a third explosion, it is unclear what caused it, whether it was a bomb or whether the first plane that crashed into the tower had somehow been booby trapped with a bomb that was timed to explode later after the crash had occurred. But CNN is reporting that there was a third explosion that caused World Trade Center 1 to collapse within itself,” she adds.

www.prisonplanet.com...

edit on 15-10-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

cant watch vid yet, but what year is this from?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

From September 11, 2001

Posted on October 11, 2010

Youtube description
"September 11, 2001 - "CNN is now reporting that there was a third explosion at the WTC probably an explosion from the ground that caused WTC1 to collapse on top of itself. Again there was a third explosion it is unclear what caused it whether it was a bomb or whether the first plane that crashed into the tower had somehow been booby trapped with a bomb that was timed to explode later after the crashed had occurred. But CNN is reporting that there was a third explosion that caused WTC1 to collapse within itself". Marcia Kramer, CBS2."

911datasets International Center for­­ 9/11 Studies NIST FOIA NIST Cumulus Video Database\CBS2

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
how long has this been out on youtube? Does anyone know if CBS have commented on it since?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Add it to the pile...

But this one is very damning indeed.

Of course, G.O.D. and the OS squad will tell us that we are delusional and that those reporters could not be trusted because of how chaotic that day was.

They will say that it was jet fuel(yes, the same fuel that blew up in the explosion) that slithered and dripped its way down 70 floors into the basement to explode the fuel for the generators there which initiated a total, systematic and symmetrical failure of every structural joint(from impact zone down) and also pulverized the concrete etc. into dust.

And whatever other lapse in rationality that comes from their state of denial...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Going to Prison Planet and that snake oil peddler Alex Jones for information on "the truth" about 9/11 is like going to the Pope to learn "the truth" about evolution. It is an established fact and not for debate that the towers started to collapse at the ninety-somethingth floor, where the planes impacted the structures, so whatever caused the structural integrity to fail, it began there. There is no way, shape or form that any explosives planted at ground level is going to cause the towers to collapse up at the ninety-somethingth floor, regardless of how much super duper thermite or nimi-nukes you use. Either Jones is so stark raving paranoid that he thinks the 9/11 conspiracy borders on the supernatural, or it's a calculated attempt to rewrite the events of 9/11 to his liking. Either way, why is anyone actually taking this drivel seriously?

When I say you truthers are getting all your information from these damned fool 9/11 conspiracy web sites putting out drivel to get people all paranoid over shadows, you're not really proving me wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This past 9/11, I watched the footage on MSNBC, all of it, and one of the reporters was talking to a policeman that said there were other explosions and that they weren't sure if it was car bombs or explosions caused by all the car fires, he said they just don't know. There were many things I heard during the footage that I've seen the truthers try to use to show conspiracy, but they were just all bad reporting. They would say things that weren't even confirmed. This whole conspiracy thing started over seas that day and it just spread across the globe like a virus. I think it was Pakistan, not sure, that said the Jews did it, and all the haters jumped on that like a moth to flame. I have yet to see one single bit of proof that anything occured other than planes flown by POS, crashed into buildings and killed a lot of innocent people.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

"Going to Prison Planet "

Has nothing to do with the video,its just where it was posted.
So please stick to the video and not the messenger.
It was CBS that reported it,not Alex Jones.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Dub post................
edit on 15-10-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There was plenty of misreporting and way off speculation arising from the confusion of that day. It is hardly relevant to us, more than 9 years later, except to remind us of that confusion.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Ya,the confusion being that the media,of all different outlets,reported things as they were happening.
Somewhat honest,journalisum.
Then the next day or 2,it would have seemed all the outlets were following the same script.

It wasnt just CBS that reported things this way.
Check out my thread for further reports.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
"Going to Prison Planet "

Has nothing to do with the video,its just where it was posted.
So please stick to the video and not the messenger.
It was CBS that reported it,not Alex Jones.
Thank you

All right, then. Please explain to me how explosives at ground level caused the structures to collapse up at the ninety somethingth floor. The question still stands.

The reason I chastised Alex Jones is that he's such a hard core outer space paranoid nutcase that there isn't a conspiracy theory the guy doesn't like, so his grasping at paranoid sounding straws however far fetched...exactly like this one...is his modus operandi. What's your rationale for accepting this drivel?
edit on 15-10-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Citing something from that ridiculous Alex Jones is not going to be met with anything but scorn....well, by most rational, thinking people, anyway.

This was obviously live, "breaking news" --- right? Just compare to ANY news event today (or yesterday, or last month), when it is being reported on AS IT'S HAPPENING, and see how many erroneous claims are made, once you are able to look back at the event, and all the facts are in.

For instance, the breathless "report" (in this case, CBS is merely parroting CNN) of "explosions" could have been anything, even a complete misunderstanding....in the rush to "scoop" other networks and newsrooms. That is their business, often.

However, "truthers" will clamp onto this video, while completely IGNORING the dead giveaway that begins at about 2:25.

Reports, again "from CNN", of "explosions" on Capitol Hill. NO SUCH THING HAPPENED!! I was at home, in Arlington, VA, that morning. Saw the same panicky, and incorrect, "reports" on the television machine.

Along with that erroneous claim, they further compound the confusion by saying there was "a fire on the Mall". THAT never occurred, either.

Of course, for those who so desperately wish to cling to their delusions about the "inside job" fantasy, these facts will be brushed aside, explained away, but the OTHER mistaken reports (of an "explosion", mind you. Even IF there were, could have been anything.) ... the other reports will be selectively cherry-picked, in order to bolster an already closely-held bias. NO amount of evidence to contrary will convince the "true believer". It is like a religion to those types.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Laws of physics???
Really?

WTC 7,The vaporizing of 4 planes,motlen steel,suddenly jet fuel burns high enough to melt steel?

Please,dont bring laws of physics into this..............

And yes,Alex Jones is a tool,a money grubbing radio evangelist.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've always wondered if the "explosions" were in fact the impact of falling elevators down the elevator shafts.
See Diagram of Elevator Shafts
There was 1 express elevator shaft that went all the way to the top. If that thing fell from near the top, and it's emergency brakes didn't function because of damage, that thing would literally explode once it hit the bottom.

According to this website:

Several of the large express passenger elevators, which service the sky lobbies, plunged to the main lobby level.

Of course, they don't site a source for that information, so it doesn't prove the explosion was an elevator, but it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Did a bomb go off at the capital that day? No it did not.
Well, it was reported that one did, so......

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Did a plane hit the pentagon? NO!
Did a plane hit WTC 7? NO!

Did Israeli's get arrested with bombs in a van? Yes
Were Israelis filming the events that day? Yes

Were all those Israelis let go by Chertoff and all the information classified?
Yes!

Soooooooo theres alot of things reported that day,some correct,some wrong,some never to be brought up again...Soooooo

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah, it was quite a bit more than just some third explosion that blew that Tower to bits. Why is CBS going to someone in their newsroom for this update and not going live on scene? I mean, how far away was the accident location from their newsroom? Is it just me, or does it seem like the news media outlets made a concerted effort to avoid sending film crews to the site to report live? The story of the century and all the media crews avoid reporting with live on scene coverage like the plague. Gee, I wonder why?
Sure, there were video reports here and there (videotaped and played later with optimum censorship), but nowhere near the amount that there should have been.
edit on 15-10-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
On second thought,why bother investigating.
The gov would never lie to us,they love us and want nothing but the best.

We should follow Britney Spears I suppose.

Or Obama.....or whoever

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Laws of physics???
Really?

WTC 7,The vaporizing of 4 planes,motlen steel,suddenly jet fuel burns high enough to melt steel?

Please,dont bring laws of physics into this..............

If you do not want to accept the possibility that aircraft impact damage combined with massive accelerant-instigated fires caused a domino effect of collapse and that there might have been an achilles heel within the building's unique design that noone fully understood was there, fine. That does NOT give you license to be making up claims of secret controlled demolitions, lasers from outer space, or whatever, that are way more outlandish than the scenario you disapprove of, and that certainly does not give you license to be slandering everyone from Silverstein to fire fighters to air force pilots to taxi drivers to even the Red Cross of being complicit of treason and murder.

I don't know how many times I've seen someone here accusing Theodore Olsen of lying and/or being part of the coverup, and all he did was answer the telephone.

And yes,Alex Jones is a tool,a money grubbing radio evangelist.

...so you do agree with me then that the 9/11 comspiracy movement is infested with outright con artists polluting the well for their own financial gain? Splendid, now we're getting somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join