It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectators Homes Being Monitored

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello everyone on ATS!

My name is *snip* and I am using my real name in case anything were to happen to me or my family. I am not scared and I will not hide behind an alter ego. You can find me on *snip*

Random info; i am in a band, i play music, i work a lot of hours, i am into spirituality, and I am all about peace and love.

Last night i was on my porch talking on the phone with my dad. My mom happened to also be there with me so she is a witness to what I saw. When i hung up the phone with my father i noticed a goldish car slowing down and the driver was looking directly at me. The two back windows lowered down and I saw these high tech camera's that were attached to the ceiling of the vehicle itself. As soon as the car passed my house the two back windows rolled back up.

Now this might upset a couple of people out here but just listen... I have been listening to the Alex Jone's show for a little while now. In fact a close friend of mine from high school had told me years before but i never really paid attention till recently. This Alex Jone's guy had been describing something about the United States monitoring congress men, patriots, gun owners, and the list goes on...

I obviously thought it was a hoax and he was full of *snip*. Yesterday i witnessed the proof for myself and my mother saw it too. Please understand and believe me when i say, i am a real person. My birthday is on November the 4th and yeah... I thought Alex Jone's was crazy till i saw this car with the Camera's targeting my home.

I myself understand that it is legal for them to do this since they are on a public neighborhood street but you need to understand that there are a lot of people out there who are just spectators and are NOT part of Militia's or Oathkeepers. I don't want to see GOOD PEOPLE, NON VIOLENT PEOPLE (including myself) get rolled over this because they felt like being spectators and wanted to use their ears to listen to real information.

Thank you! -*snip*

Note: The internet is the only thing we have to communicate... Protect it, plain and simple.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Please refrain from posting personal information.

edit on 10/14/2010 by maria_stardust because: removed personal info to protect the member's identity

edit on 10/14/2010 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry that was me, see I do that some times because I have this disorder. Nothing to worry about, I won't hurt you.

By the way you put this in the wrong place, it should be in The Grey Area.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

If I was you I would not look to much into it. Also ATS has rules about posting personal info and you might have to edit it.

Think about it if they wanted to watch you why just drive by? And they would not need to roll the windows down to take pictures of you. I do believe you are being paranoid.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by drkid

If I was you I would not look to much into it. Also ATS has rules about posting personal info and you might have to edit it.

Think about it if they wanted to watch you why just drive by? And they would not need to roll the windows down to take pictures of you. I do believe you are being paranoid.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

Hey listen... I am a person that is only looking out for the safety of those around me. I will not coward behind a screen name and will use my actual name to prove i am not a dis-informant. Obviously if someone is filming my house and several house's around America, then it is that person or the company that person works for who is in reality the one who is paranoid. I have been through Forums long enough to understand the mentality of those who throw judgment around without ever even taking into consideration that the truth might actually be right there in front of their face.

If you have nothing to contribute to the overall message MY THREAD offers then please, click delete and roll yourself back to the previous page. Also, if you want to work for AboveTopSecret.com then please by all means file a request or fill out an application but do not try to be what you are not. I Don't care if this thread has 3 replies... i know there are many who are just spectators and are looking for information, this is a call to those people. Trust in me when i tell you, i know what i saw yesterday. Use your God given brain to start linking things together like a bunch of others have done on this website over the years.

Thank You *snip*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/14/2010 by maria_stardust because: removed personal info to protect the member's identity

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site....I have one for you. ATS is a gubberment controlled and
or monitored site and all the people on it are being watched, terrorized, attacked, bullied
or controlled. (psy-ops). What do you think? Is there already a thread on how many users
think this is the case? Hmmmm, let's see.................

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
The two back windows lowered down and I saw these high tech camera's that were attached to the ceiling of the vehicle itself.

Almost sounds like a Google street view car taking pictures to me. Anyone who is "monitoring" you won't do so with you looking right at them. Nothing to worry about here.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
For what it's worth, no competent surveillance team would use a "gold colored car." There just aren't that many gold cars on the road, it would stick out like a sore thumb. Do you have any friends who might be playing a practical joke on you?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for a decent reply mate! No this was not a Google Street Car. This is what a Google Street Car looks like... Remember the Google Street Car has a 360 view capabilities unlike the car filming my home.

This was NOT what i saw yesterday. This car looked like an unmarked vehicle and i apologize for using the term GOLDISH to identify the vehicle. The car that was filming my Home was BRONZE. I can only compare the car to the ones posted on the highway as unmarked highway patrols.

Also...

reply to post by DJW001

I am just a kid under 21. No friends of mine have the type of money that can afford to buy a car equipped with high tech camera's just to prank me. Also, my vehicle has TWO infowars.com stickers posted on the back. I am a real person, i am not a robot nor am I a paid dis-informant trying to cause paranoia or panic. I am stating what I saw. You do not have to believe me, just go on the internet you are currently on, and do the re-search for yourself.

Note: Before some of you Alex Jones haters start to point out the obvious... Understand I live in a country that brands itself as Free and Democratic. If i should ever fear my own government then the system has officially failed. There is no reason I nor anyone living inside these boarders should ever feel guilty or worried about expressing their political opinion in a non violent fashion.

Thanks alot! -*snip*

More information: The only reason i noticed the driver was looking right at me was because the windows on the vehicle were below 28% in darkness level.
edit on 14-10-2010 by drkid because: Added more information!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
it might be the infowars stickers.
I read a couple articles a while back
where people with anti-gubment bumper stickers
were harassed. Might want to google it
or it might have gotten posted to ATS,
not sure.

best wishes

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I am just a kid under 21. No friends of mine have the type of money that can afford to buy a car equipped with high tech camera's just to prank me. Also, my vehicle has TWO infowars.com stickers posted on the back. I

Other than having two infowars stickers on your vehicle, what have you done to make the government spend money to watch you? What nefarious activity have you been up to?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it might be the infowars stickers.
I read a couple articles a while back
where people with anti-gubment bumper stickers
were harassed. Might want to google it
or it might have gotten posted to ATS,
not sure.

best wishes

Yes, see a smart man! Thanks a lot for the positive reply. I had been hearing on the show that folks were being harassed by local law enforcement up north but had no idea how fast it was going to trickle down here to Florida.

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I am just a kid under 21. No friends of mine have the type of money that can afford to buy a car equipped with high tech camera's just to prank me. Also, my vehicle has TWO infowars.com stickers posted on the back. I

Other than having two infowars stickers on your vehicle, what have you done to make the government spend money to watch you? What nefarious activity have you been up to?

No i have never done anything to attract attention to myself. I work many hours at a great restaurant and have NEVER vandalized anyone's property with political messages. I strongly believe people will be persecuted due to their political opinions in a few months. 16 years ago I came from a country that had a program similar to what is currently being implemented within the states. I can smell it from a mile away and for anyone who has not lived within a communist country before, believe me its pretty bad.

I thank God for giving my family the opportunity to move away from tyranny... but now it's back again, in the land of freedom.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings
but the US Big Brother has a God Complex.
Gub-ment wants to know everything about
you so they can predict what you will do
BEFORE you actually do it.

It was the theme of the movie
"Minority Report"

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by drkid

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings
but the US Big Brother has a God Complex.
Gub-ment wants to know everything about
you so they can predict what you will do
BEFORE you actually do it.

It was the theme of the movie
"Minority Report"

No your not being the bearer of bad tidings at all. You are pointing out the obvious problem, however... If everyone would just realize that their own Tax dollars were being used against them then and only then will we have a system that works. The Government needs to understand that there are always going to be evil people out there but they should always remain at their constitutional size.

When I give my taxes to help my country... I don't want them using the money to put me (the payer) under surveillance. I want my Tax money to GUARD the borders and provide Health care, Education, and promote freedom here in the States.

Thanks - *snip*
edit on 10/15/2010 by maria_stardust because: removed personal info to protect the member's identity

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Understand I live in a country that brands itself as Free and Democratic. If i should ever fear my own government then the system has officially failed.

Think about what you just said. Why do you consider your personal emotions and beliefs to be the government's responsibility? If you have an irrational fear of butterflies, is that the fault of the butterflies?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

In the United States of America we have a system of Checks and Balances. If this system is not working properly then human beings will be human beings and they will take advantage in fear of losing everything. I have every single individual right to become upset if my Government is not working the way it should or the way it falsely advertises itself.

It is all about Emotions my friend. If you cannot express emotion or feel, then what are you? Dead, and i am very much alive and quite frankly upset that things are the way they are here in the United States. The people control the Government, not the other way around. Can we do anything about the Chemtrails? NO! Who are we gonna go complain to?

People have been complaining about water fluoridation for years! Do you see any change? NO! More lies and more lies from their side. Of course i am going to get upset, especially when i have the right to be. Oh well, enough devotion from me... your post sounded like your in Bill O Reilly mode there.... "Shut up and sit down!"

Thanks - Apparently ATS censors REAL names now? -_- makes absolutely no sense. I'd like to see a celebrity come on here and ATS has to censor their real name.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by drkid

Understand I live in a country that brands itself as Free and Democratic. If i should ever fear my own government then the system has officially failed.

Think about what you just said. Why do you consider your personal emotions and beliefs to be the government's responsibility? If you have an irrational fear of butterflies, is that the fault of the butterflies?

Also... Butterflies don't KNOWINGLY approve the poisoning of your food neither do they WILLINGLY poison the water you drink.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

But if you believe they do, it doesn't matter whether or not they really do, does it? You are perfectly welcome to live in abject fear of everything, believing it is beyond your power to change anything. Personally, I would hate to live that way. I make every effort to understand the world around me, using observation and reason, rather than relying on the dis-empowering propaganda fed to people by radio fear mongers. You may not be able to control all the circumstances of your life, but you are always free to choose how you deal with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Based on your observation, you obviously lack in reasoning yourself. Remember you are ONE individual with an opinion. There are hundreds of people who have investigated these crimes and guess what? They were right. As that idiot on Fox New's says... "you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts." Please don't tell me i should neal down and not become upset that there is Sulfer falling from the sky! The other day all the cars in my area were covered in a sticky sludge. We went around and all the cars were covered in the substance. The previous day they were spraying Chemtrails. Put 2 and 2 together.

I live in FEAR because of the things I KNOW are being purposely done to harm us. Please do the research for yourself.... It's a shame you are on a very informative site and fail to use it. Also... a REAL MAN isn't controlled, HE is in control. The air you are currently breathing has been modified, the water you drink has been modified (depending where you reside), the non organic food you are eating (if you do) has been modified.

Again... I have all the rights to be upset that these things are being done to us. I guess in an ideal world its perfectly okay to poison the living day lights out of people that confide in the government.

Thanks - AL.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You are being paranoid. Do you really think that TPTB are doing surveilance on you because of some Infowar stickers on your car? What would be the point of taking a photo of you while you are standing on your front porch doing nothing of interest to anyone. Think about it. Why would anyone do that? You should have waved hello while they snapped the photo.

Believe me, they have no interest in you unless they consider you a threat to them. If they really wanted to follow you around and track your movements you would not know anything about it.

Maybe it's time to take a little break from Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Too late now, but you know what you should've done?

You should have jumped into your car/van/truck and gone after him.

When you caught up to him, you could have had a small 'accident' involving a minor(is) rear end shunt with his car.

He would have had to stop and exchange details for insurance, or else you could have reported him for fleeing the scene of a RTA, either way, you might have a better idea of who you're dealing with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join