It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Converging?: Examining Current Events and Relationship wrt Science, Conspiracy, Aliens, Mil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That's a lot of meat for a topic, I apologize for being overly broad, but it's not the individual aspects, or the details, that is the topic of this thread.
But, the unprecedented convergence of all these events into our daily lives (even for the mainstream folks), in my opinion, is cause for discussion and analysis.

There has been, obviously, an exceptional amount of chatter and activity lately about upcoming events.
Whether this is being done deliberately, as a mass organized psyop campaign, that has impressive informational control and dispersion capabilities, or is a natural convergence, as all levels of society are having to process, cope and adjust to new 'game changing' information.

It seems, only a few years ago scientists were aghast at even discussing the notion of aliens.
Now, not so.

It seems Hollywood and the networks have been ratcheting up the alien and apocalypse agenda, and of course, one could argue both ways, that they will always 'jump on the bandwagon' if it is profitable, and are simply supplying an entertainment demand, or we are being programmed.

Is it embedded in our conscious because we are being programmed for that?
Or is something deeper and real, that the money guys are simply exploiting?

But why has the discussion of prophecy, conspiracy, and aliens, once the playground of the bored and adventurous, now become main stream fodder? Is it by design, or just NEWS?

Is all the intense alien chatter, the result of an overly successful viral campaign to the launch the tv series "The Event", with October alien incursion time line falling close?
This is a really irritating thought, I hesitate to even use the word 'event' in this thread because of it, but hard to get around.

Ive seen a few threads lately about the mainstream apocalypse type shows, 'the colony' for example, potentially preparing the masses for the eventuality.
A scrap from the elites, while they make their own plans?

There has been a, obvious to many, surge in dis-info campaigns. why?
- www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has been an increase in the obvious and egregious uses of the basic principles of Diocletian's Problem-Reaction-Solution concepts.

There have been many events, especially during the last decade, that individually seemed significant but not necessarily interrelated. But, as time goes by, and as more 'waypoints' (events) occur, a pattern, trend, or relationship begins to emerge.
I know there are many, especially on ATS, to whom those relationships are apparent, and are becoming increasing obvious to them.

I'm going to throw out a list of items that seem interesting, to start.

I will try to itemize them as I think of them, and will add more, as they come to mind and seem even quasi related to the topic; which is casting a wide net.

As I'm thinking about the scope of this thread topic, it seems a little overwhelming, probably because of trying to link events that aren't related.

Similar to when you put together a toy puzzle and throw out all the pieces on the table and start looking for any pieces that fit.

For now I'm going to list topics that seem, to me,to have a _very_ thin (imagined?) correlation.

This is not intended to be a laundry list of doom news topics, but rather an excercise identify non obvious correlations, most are well known topics (in _no_ particular order)...

Science and Conspiracy:
1. X-shaped comet
2. Mars Missions and obvious coverups
3. Mars Vehicle crashed (metric vs. english, really?) --
- www.space.com...
4. Nasa moon bombing
5. Vatican Observatory --
Vatican AZ telescope named Lucifer, (just strange)
- www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
6. Solar Anomalies --
- cause for climate anomalies
- ('under radar'!) www.abovetopsecret.com...
7. Mayan Prophecy -- not even going to put a link for this one.
-- Hopi Prophecy -- All american indian prophecy (apologies)
8. LHC
9. Project Blue Beam --
- xiandos.info...
- www.wired.com...

10. HAARP -- multi functional scalar technology
- weather mods, earthquake generator, subliminal carrier, atmosphere heater

11. Seed Vault in Arctic -- seemingly ominous

12. Various orbiting craft
- Solar orbiting craft -- www.abovetopsecret.com...
- Earth orbiting craft -- www.rense.com...
- Saturn orbiting craft -- www.abovetopsecret.com...
- orbiting portal -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

13. News validating aliens (aggressive alien media coverage)

14. Experts (military, cia, nsa) Divulge - prophecy alien incursion

15. Spirals - (signaling/beacon device?)
16. Global animal extinction
17. crop circles -- military play time or alien messaging?
18. global power struggles culminating -- currencies, artifacts, resources
- english.farsnews.com...
19. Bush (TPTB et. all) - at egypt/pyramid event Y2K -- new years eve millennium ceremony?
-- seemed like a kick off party
- people.virginia.edu...

Fringe, Speculative (but worth mentioning), Dis-Info:
1. The high profile web-bot predictions for Nov2010,
2. Planet-X
3. escapee agents with secret (time?) device (alien?),
-- escapee agents with secret (time?) device (alien?) -- story from 'proj. camxxxx'
4. Time Wave Zero -- www.abovetopsecret.com...
5. Iraq war -- stargate/ancient artifacts

Movies, TV-series
- Knowing
- The Event, TV
- V - TV, remake of 1980's alien invasion series

So much more, there's obviously much more, but this seems like a good start.

I apologize if this seems like a simple flash back thread, but there seems to be, not only a common thread but, a trajectory here. A series of events that are seemingly unrelated.

Thanks for plodding through!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Sometimes after a couple or more hours of reading on ATS, I get the impression of everything coming to a head, but there is just too much swirling around in my head. It would be cool if ATS incorporated some sort of analytics tool that would provide funnel reports and other graphic representations of data trends to help us visualize data trends in emerging topics.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If its not on you tube then who knows who is hoaxing you.
At least honest non professional video work can be found there.
It looks like a full spread of agency's are working on things that don't matter.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

agreed! It would be really cool to have some sort of visual data set analysis tools.

Like you said, after hours and hours of researching and reading, your mind starts making these connections, but it really seems like we are it the 'critical zone' of events, where it is really difficult to make a move without telegraphing, so every day makes the relationships seem more obvious.

edit on 14-10-2010 by thoughtform because: fixed reply to...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It just takes a few months over here to begin to wonder if there is such a thing as a unified conspiracy theory. It sounds goofy I know, but I just can never shake that gut feeling

edit on 14-10-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: meh

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Hah, yes, I know what you mean.

That is the trick, to absorb just enough before the tipping point into fabricating connections that don't exist...

I guess some like to call it 'paranoia', but that has such a negative sounding context amongst our peers.

new topics

top topics

join