It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg vs Bilderberg: Could The Power Elite Be At War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This isn't so hard to work out. Just apply a bit of Machiavellian thinking.

What is it that each and every one of the Bilderberg Group members desires? POWER.

If the group becomes large enough, that power inevitably becomes 'diluted' as more and more people get to stick their oar in. This isn't just a battle about one issue - this is a battle to see who dominates the Bilderberger group for the next ten years or so. Various factions are forming to remove the influence of other key players and garner more power and influence for themselves. Brezinski and Rockefeller are part of the old guard, and are being assaulted by the newer players. Therefore their ilk are fighting back. It's standard tribal behaviour boys and girls.

Don't be surprised if the muck starts flying becuause of this - it will be interesting to see how far these people will take this fight.

The Para.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I just watched the Aaron Russo video, and it got me thinking...

If the "end game" is to have us all chipped and hooked into the World Central Bank, with all our money "digital" and contained in those chips, why are the elite going line and sinker for a one world currency? Surely there would be no need.

Take PayPal for example. A perfect system via which non-existent or "digital" money flows around the world and across national borders as if they're not there. It doesn't matter whether you're sending dollars or pounds or Martian mudcakes. The amounts are automatically callibrated and converted as if all money is already one currency. The PayPal system effectively reduces the world's currencies down to one common currency automatically.

Same with the chips. If we were all chipped and all our 'money' was in the chips there would be no need for a one world currency. In fact it would suit the banking elite who controlled our chips to keep at least four or five major currencies alive and competing against one another.

Divide and rule being the order of the day and all...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by winston_boy

Maybe that's what all the in-bickering is about?

Maybe the one faction wants the chips but not the one world currency, while the other faction wants the currency but feels the chip idea is too implausible.

Maybe a third faction wants both the chips AND the one world currency. All factions want total control of global finance (and therefore global government) but each one has their own way of achieving it.

Whatever whatever, clearly it's a crunch moment in the NWO masterplan. What happens to Gordon Brown will be an indicator as to which way the wind blows.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I believe that there have always been power struggles within esoteric society.
A power struggle for the control of a schedule. A schedule kept for a long time.
This schedule is coming to an end and there DOES appear to be some sort of trouble with the shifting of certain people into the right positions. Like the last few moves performed in a game of chess, everything has to be in the right place for the last move to be executed. For that is what it has been. A chess battle for the power of the schedule. Like a ship with a scheduled and plotted coarse that has lasted generations, captains come and go but the coarse remains the same. Like in the CGI film "Wall E" but in reverse. Earth is Space and the Axium is Earth. And remember the well kept schedule and power struggle at the end. Films are interesting to me as alot of them have social and historical relevance.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Have to stop you all here....

Right Wing Bilderbergers dont want to give up the dollar? Where is the evidence to suggest they have to? Where is the evidence to suggest that the Dollar wont be the global currency used? Or at least a new currency answering to the name of Dollar?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
Have to stop you all here....

Right Wing Bilderbergers dont want to give up the dollar? Where is the evidence to suggest they have to? Where is the evidence to suggest that the Dollar wont be the global currency used? Or at least a new currency answering to the name of Dollar?

What evidence are you looking for? Check out the opinions of some of the right-wing hawks following Gordon Brown's speech to Congress a couple of months back, when he tabled Bilderberg's 'global new deal' plans for a new economic world order.

The hawks were freaked because for the plan to work it meant the protectionist rulebook that underpinned the dollar had to be ripped up and re-written. Even if the dollar does become the global currency, America still loses control over its financial affairs because it surrenders the dollar to the World Bank. That’s what they’re freaking about.

If you're looking for Bilderberg or some other New World Order facebook to publish minutes as 'evidence' you'll wait a long time. Any case, it's not a matter of 'evidence' so much as reading the trend. Other than that we'll just have to bide our time till the fallout settles, see how it lies...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You missed the point. I'm not looking for evidence I was underlining a point. The Hawks decry the abolishment of the dollar in favour of a Global Currency. This is not pragmatic since the Dollar is already considered a 'Global Currency' insofar in that every country that has their hand in the stock market inevitably deals in dollars at some stage. Therefore, it would be a logical step to simply place the dollar as the Single World Currency rather than inventing a new one (let us not forget the debacle with implementing the Euro).

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Point taken. But with respect, I think you missed my point.

Whether a new global currency is created and called the Global Dollar or whether the US Dollar is simply assumed as the new global currency, as you suggest, the point is the hawks are freaking because the reality of submitting to a global currency, whatever it's called and from wherever it is derived, is that the US Dollar in its present form will have to go.

Even if the US Dollar becomes the global currency, it will no longer be managed by the US Fed but by the World Bank. True, in all but name this may well be, in effect, 'same face, different mask', but the hawks don't see it like that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I do take your point in good stead, sir. Starred for that response.

In actual fact all of the evidence of today suggests that the Single World Currency has been here for some years already (I have spoken of this in previous threads). It is electronic money and, while still answers to various values and currencies, is a currency in of itself that has unprecedented weight globally.
I have no idea what name this electronic money might be given when it is finally implemented full-scale, but the cheapest, easiest way of implementing a world currency is electronically. This also gives you utmost control over the peoples because their livelihood can be manipulated at the touch of a button. If you don't tow the line, your card/account is deleted and you are no more. No cash to fall back on. Cash Crime (such as tax evasion) would be eliminated as well as other money related crime because single currency between people would be so easy to monitor as well as transaction monitoring.

I agree that the Hawks do seem to be panicking now. The Bilderbergers made the mistake of allowing its Elitists to become too rich on their own respective currencies and it now seems as though they are reluctant to give it up.
While skeptics might roll their eyes at the article in question, for those living in england it rather raises some eyebrows and begins to make some sort of lurid sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Your star is reciprocated. A real good insight. I couldn't agree more that the New Single Currency is already here and indeed its name is the 'Digital Dollar'. Hence my point from an earlier post about PayPal, which by its nature automatically reduces every currency that passes through it to a single electronic currency.

I do think, though, there is an anal faction within the elite which has grown increasingly concerned at how fast the 'new economic world order' has been able to assert its position as a result of the recession.

It's one thing to plan a strategy for global control, but I think the engineered recession has caught some of the old guard with their pants down. The strategy has turned too quickly into virtual reality, and in England at any rate Davos Group golden boy Gordon Brown would seem to be paying the price.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The only thing keeping us from being hauled off into the CC camps is the elite infighting. I have said this many times before here at ATS, and I am glad to see it's finally catching on! As for the global currency, it was established back in 1913, when the federal reserve was illegally brought in!

The only currency now that has any global dominion is the american dollar. Every time a nation tries to eradicate the dollar, the usa and the UN always impose some kind of sanctions against that nation that is trying to dump the dollar, or, as in the case of Iraq, just simply make up some BS reason and invade!

The ongoing infighting is happening between the Bushes, Rockefellers, Russells, Rothschilds, the chinese, african, russian, and mexican mafias, and the folks in charge at the vatican. The rest of the PTB power masters are Prince Charles, Tony Blair, The Queen herself, and germany's Angela Merkel. With germany having the strongest economy at this present time, Merkel thinks that all roads should go through Germany.

The rothschilds believe that precious metals should be the currency backing while the rockefellers and the arab states think oil should be the driving force. China thinks military might is always the answer while russia, while having the largest natural gas deposits and holds all of europe's oil in it's hands thinks that they should be the people in charge!

There won't be many major wars fought anymore, other than the fake ones concerning "terror". The wars of the future will be smaller and tighter where all is concerned about anything globally inclined. The cia and other worldly secretive ops will be the wars that are fought, and the rest will be utilized for nothing more than either policing the world and depopulation control.

This is why Obama is following his orders on destroying the middle class and the rest of our national industries where it concerns the auto-makers.
The steel mills are already gone, our farmers have been downsized, our technological industries have went overseas along with basically anything related to decent wages and large numbers of employable businesses!

Now, all that's left are menial jobs and most are only part-time! Gone are jobs paying retirement in blue-collar industry, and even 401k's are eroding! There is no more middle class, only the rich and poor, which is exactly the way the ones running the nwo wanted it in the first place!

They couldn't take our guns, our houses, our pride, our willingness to work, and our will to make a living, so they took what built our lifestyles, which was the very jobs that put us all where we are now!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Perhaps the hawks believe that once that which they have carefully planned for has brought to bear, there will no longer be any need for them and they will quickly find themselves incarcerated in the camps too. Once the planning is done and the NWO is ruler of all, what place will there be for the strategists? None. Perhaps they realise this and are panicking.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well to judge from the UK media today it seems like the Bilderberg bankers have won out over the Bilderberg hawks and Gordon Brown's political life has been saved. For the time being anyhow.

I guess this means Gordon Brown's global new deal, Downing Street's term for the 'new economic world order' is still on track.

Did anyone ever truly believe otherwise???

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well to judge from the UK media today it seems like the Bilderberg bankers have won out over the Bilderberg hawks and Gordon Brown's political life has been saved.

You saw that too. I saw that, and you're absolutely right. Maybe it was all just a shot across the bow, letting the bankers know they were none too pleased. Maybe some deal has been done behind the scenes. Sure is strange how the entire back bench of the House of Commons suddenly turntailed and threw their support behind Brown. Very strange.

I guess this means Gordon Brown's global new deal, Downing Street's term for the 'new economic world order' is still on track.

Yup.

Did anyone ever truly believe otherwise???

Nope.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join