It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jganer
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Wow, so I guess this proves it all.

i dont really see what there is to prove, lots of people have absolutely lost the plot.

first balloons, then watching aeroplanes, and also using a fake photo made by a digital artist and a load of old videos that have been renamed and re dated as proof of some imaginary alien visit.

its got to be the most embarrassing day on A.T.S....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Um...because it did not fly south of the airport or in view of the webcam.
It took off, circled north and landed.
edit on 10/13/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
FINALLY
a live video from somebody actually there!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT UPDATE MY FIRST POST WITH THIS.. PLEASE DONT LET THIS VIDEO GET LOTS IN THE PAGES

THIS PROOVES THIS ENTIRE THREAD!!
edit on 13-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ok. there's ONE odd thing happening now for sure. a s-load of helicopters keep passing above me...unless the monkey's are restless in the hood, there's no need for so many helo's

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm going with the plane theory.
If you want too,
keep the film rolling for the next 2 nights
I bet if you do it every day until you are bored to death it won't change
you will still see things that will make you think they are ufo's over and over and over
because they are planes, man made good old fashion commercial air planes.

enjoy your viewing and may you actually find the UFO we all want to see.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Jesus you people are noobs with absolutly zero ID skills. If you are going to be a UFO investigator, at least know what a line of jets on approach look like!

I see this every day because I live near a flight path to LAX. This is exctly what landing lights look like from far away. When they are far away the very small strobe lights are not easily visible, all you see are the landing lights.

The lights disappear because the jets are turning and banking to final, and the lights are not visible from the side.

I cant believe people are still not able to recognize jets in this day and age!

Now commence all the easily answered useless questions you make up that you believe invalidates the fact its a row of jets on a flight path.... and stretch this useless topic another 50 pages with logical conclusions which go ignored.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
skeptics how do you explain this then! this is from a person recording in the same area as the earth cam tonight!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
FINALLY

Here im just gonna say it so the skeptics dont have to waste their keyboard presses:

"Ok guys its just a freakin light who cares its a light it can be anything its just a light. Its just a light, get it?"

"I mean sure the light might be performing odd acrobatic moves but guess what? Its just a light so you dont know what it is because you are standing on the ground with a camera that isnt high def 1080p newscamera so you cant get any good footage thats why UFO's are fake because the average person doesnt carry around a $50,000 200 lb camera with them."

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

That is Jupiter.
It is not moving.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I live close to Hartsfield/Jackson Airport near Atlanta and I see things like this all the time. You will see lights lined up and appear to not move at all. My uncle was a pilot in the Air Force for years and then went to fly for Delta. I don't know how to explain this because I am not technical at all....The planes would almost literally "float" (these were 727's etc). When traffic at the airport would back up all these planes could slow way down and descend very slowly giving them the appearance of almost floating. I think they called it hooking or something like that. I wish I knew the technical terms or the exact way they did it but I do know they can do it. I would ask him but he is no longer with us. Maybe somebody here knows how it actually works.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by demonseed

That is Jupiter.
It is not moving.

I don't post very often, but I have to say, you are just so logical. Come on, let our little imaginations run wild here for just a little bit.
Sigh - Have to go to bed now. Somebody tweet me if we get some better proof. Thanks, all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
please see 2 posts down
edit on 13-10-2010 by RebelSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
okay well skeptics were saying how this was `natural plane patterns/traffic`

we havent seen a single one of these `planes` for a whole hour on the cam, and its in the same position updating constantly!!!!!!!!!
you telling me traffic went from a full sky to nothing ???

and the video i posted a couple of posts back clearly shows a person filiming OUTDOORS one of the objects

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

skeptics how do you explain this then! this is from a person recording in the same area as the earth cam tonight!

I took this video. This isn't nearly as impressive as the light show I saw about 20 minutes before taking that video over the water. 2 incredibly bright objects that looked like "stars" from the display of colors they were giving off (red,blue,green,yellow,white). I ran inside to get my camera and when I came back they were gone (of course) but managed to take video of the object you see in the youtube video. The object in the youtube video was moving towards me and I filmed it until it went overhead and I could no longer see/record it. It was not stationary.

I have no opinion as to what the object in the video actually is but the objects I saw earlier in the night were certainly not helicopters or airplanes because there is an abundance of them flying around and the objects I saw were clearly not airplanes or helicopters.

link   
FOXNY

I am not sure but about halfway through the video they show an image of some lights on a dark back drop. Could this be what we are witnessing right now?

Edit: Sorry 40 seconds into the video
edit on 13-10-2010 by Sasky because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow those planes must be really interesting for this thread to still be going strong.
Don't many ATSers live in cities with airports? I don't get the sudden fascination with normal air traffic.

link   
Keep in mind that there are A LOT of airports around here. In fact, when I first heard of the UFOs today I went out to check if I could see anything, I thought I did, I saw two tiny metallic shapes moving slowly through the sky. I watched them for a few minutes and saw that they were planes, just really high up.

Sometimes I'll see a shape and it looks like it's not moving but it's actually coming straight at me or away from me, they will often eventually change direction and slowly continue at that angle. Planes don't jut fly in straight lines, especially if they're approaching an airport.

There are also helicopters that fly east to west and back again over the city, there are helipads located along both rivers. They also head out to Jersey and other points like the Hamptons. That's not considering the police and news choppers.

The daytime sighting is one thing but nighttime sightings are much less impressive.

link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
reply to post by daluniverse

I took this video. This isn't nearly as impressive as the light show I saw about 20 minutes before taking that video over the water. 2 incredibly bright objects that looked like "stars" from the display of colors they were giving off (red,blue,green,yellow,white). I ran inside to get my camera and when I came back they were gone (of course) but managed to take video of the object you see in the youtube video. I have no opinion as to what the object in the video actually is but the objects I saw earlier in the night were certainly not helicopters or airplanes because there is an abundance of them flying around and the objects I saw were clearly not airplanes or helicopters.

hi friend
skeptics.. including phage
claim you filmed jupiter
sigh

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

That's right, and there is no air traffic south of the webcam either.
Weird, huh?
flightaware.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

FINALLY

I CANT UPDATE MY FIRST POST WITH THIS.. PLEASE DONT LET THIS VIDEO GET LOTS IN THE PAGES

THIS PROOVES THIS ENTIRE THREAD!!

WHOA! THAT THING WAS CHANGING COLORS

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join