It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Portal Can See in to Your Soul!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

It had to make an appearance. It was in the original thread. In order to re-open the portal, we must re-establish all forms of the former portal!

I assume by the eye rolling, though, that I got you.
edit on 10/13/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Was cracklin peeps??

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

Well i was sitting there trying to think of a nice handle for this place. The stock market had just crashed and i didnt really like Mr. Fed. I thought of how pleasent it would be to be a gigantic pidgeon and fly over that shiny dome and PLOP. MessOnTheFED!

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
A long time ago, but somehow in the future, in a thread far, far away, a discussion between several intellectually stunted individuals gave birth to a scientific theory of epic proportions that has the potential to change our way of life and the world as we know it forever...

But no one bothered to remember it. All we know is it had something to do with a portal and kittens.

But I digest...

*-These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Thanks for the laugh mate. Ill bite:

This summer after having watched Futurama's episode about Cats controlling the world, it got me thinking. Over the course of the next week, every night when i left my friend's house, two to three cats would be waiting for me outside. After four days of this, the fifth night came and no cats were there, but when i got home, a cat was sitting right in my drive way and was just staring at me. Things got weirder that night as two buddies arrived only for me to find that one had purchased a stupid plastic-y kids wrist watch...with cat print all over it.

At this point i felt like i was going #ing nuts...sorry for the language, but if i were to tell you that all of this is true, would you get what im saying?

It ultimately culminated in the next day where i had been running errands. When i arrived back at home, i exited my truck, and when i looked back to admire it (it's my personal little space ship haha) there were TWO DAMN KITTENS playing with each other right next to my truck.

I like the direction of your OP, just remember something though:
If you see "complex" or "rational" thoughts as absolute, and "simple" thoughts as something akin to invalid, then so be it. However, if you can see things relatively, and recognize the possibility of many different perspectives, maybe the "simple" thoughts are just as golden as the next ones.

It's what you do with them [how your notions effect others (others can literally mean anyone or thing) and how you allow them to effect yourself]

and on a stupid and 'noia ridden idea for the thread:

God are women and the angels and fallen are men, or vice versa, and the portal is dark matter and energy, the cosmic canvas. Turns out gravity is actually dark matter and energy simulatneously "pushing" and "pulling" things into shape and form, creating the center of "Gravity", and setting things into motion.

Hahaha that'd be CRRRRRAZZZZZZY and really ironic.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's official.

Heavy Rain is the best game ever.

And kittens are master ninjas.

But I digest.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You have an avatar fail. They implemented new rules regarding the size.

I downsized it for you. This will fit: i1177.photobucket.com...

Save and upload to your media account.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It still is a fail.

I'll mess with it later.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oops. Didn't see the border.

This should be good: i1177.photobucket.com...
edit on 10/13/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: Changed the width of it so it would be centered.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

My God, you found my MOTHER IN LAW. Dont tell her lm here, she will cream me again. look out Mess on the Fed, she sits on cats, Just look at the size of her.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

See, l tried to warn you, my mother in law just sat on you didnt she. Please dont soooo, she owes me big time. Dont let her into the PORTAL.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

Yep, brace yourslf for it. This is REAL Therapy.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If only she hadn't eaten cabbage and re-fried beans. The smell! Do you think she can fit through the portal?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

NO, She most definitely wont fit in the portal. she would smother us all. she sat on me once an l was spitting feathers for a week.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So does that mean that you are, in fact, made of feathers? Do your innards tickle your vitals? just wondering?

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You have suck an appropriate name for someone who cleans toilets. We shall call you a custodial engineer from now on.

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

You have suck an appropriate name for someone who cleans toilets. We shall call you a custodial engineer from now on.

MOTF!

You wouldn't be far from the truth lol. I chose the name because it sounded funny at the time.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Dude we got a new member.. Sir anus or something youranus... whats his name??

oh to MOTF post about RABBLE RABBLE!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

RABBLE RABBLE!!!

RABBLE!

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07612650f02c.jpg[/atsimg]

DAVID HASSELHOFF IS VITAL TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 10/14/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join