It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if all aliens and alien craft are actually humans time travelling from the future to our time?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Like the question states, might this not be a possibility?

My believe is that we humans will eventually evolve so much, that we might become something like the aliens we are describing at the moment. It is rather obvious that the way technology is evolving we will eventually reach a point where time travel might become possible.

So why would we travel back from the future? Maybe to come and make some small changes that affects us in the future. Maybe to save us from the destructive road we are on?

I don't know, I can only speculate. There might be countless reasons to come back now and "interfere" with live as we know it.

Any thoughts?

Vvv

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
are they THAT BORED in the future they gotta come back and mess with us?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I don't know mate, but like I said, maybe "we" come back to help ourselfs?

2nd line.

Vvv

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The problem is if they come back and effect some changes this will ultimately affect the future which may prevent the future from allowing them to create said time machine.The time travel paradox, it will make your head explode trying to work it out.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I was just bein silly

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You can't come back and interfere with the past, as you'll create a Paradox...

here is a simplified example, you came back and killed hitler before the start of world war 2. From the second you kill him the paradox starts as your History will now take a new path most probably resulting in your parents never meeting and consequently you never being born... now if you was never born, how could you go back and kill Hitler ???

from here on it gets worse as you then start to deal with Alternate Realities and Parallel universes and they're a whole new ball game.

there was a TV show that dealt with this back in the 1970's called 'The flip side of Dominick Hide' Who travels from the future to study the past, falls in love with a girl and ends up becoming his own Great Great Grandfather.

Here is a Link to the Internet movie dadabase Clicking Please

My own Theory on time travel is this :-
It's probably quite easy to move in time, but to arrive in the place you left, you have to be moving in space as well. The planet roates at over 600 miles an hour and is moving at something like 64000 miles an hour around the sun. So if you travelled in time one hour into the future but did not travel in space, you'd appear in the vacuum of space 64000 miles away from the earth. And if you travelled 1 hour into the past, you'd watch the earth from one hour away racing towards you until it spattered you in the atmosphere... I have this vision of lots of dead time travellers frozen in space.. orbiting the sun in a trail behind earth.

I'm sure many others will have their own take on time travel.

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Very good theory .. i have though about that before

and its totaly plausible
maybe there is no aliens in the world .. just us and other parallele dimension

S&F

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

Thanks for your explanation, appreciate it.

The question is more a theory for aliens their craft and time travel.

The "aliens" are us, in the future. I am sure that whoever did figure out a way to time travel in the future, knows all about the risks and problems involved with time travel. I am not suggesting they would interfere with huge events, maybe just small things that almost goes by unnoticed, but might be a big deal in the future.

VVv

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Future humans coming back looking like greys? I thought today's plastic surgery would have taken care of the uglies in the future! I don't know what to think -- too much speculation.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Indeed, pure speculattion mate.

But who knows that aliens look like "greys"? I believe that's the media spin put on it.

Aliens might just look like you and me. Heck, the person next to me might be an alien.

We have had many guys on this site claiming to be aliens too, you never know, maybe they all are.

VvV

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A big problem here.

1) "Event A" happens, and it is bad,
2) Future human goes to past to stop "Event A"
3) "Event A" does not happen, and it is good
4) Future human does not go to past to stop "Event A"

Oops! If future human does not go back to stop "Event A" then how did it stop from happening? Oh, he did it the first time, but if he had done it then why did he need to go back and do it again???

Yum I love a paradox!

Of course we could assume that it is more of a multiverse. Then as soon as future human steps back in time, an alternate time-line would form. Of course, that defeats the purpose of stopping "Event A" because you could never "really" stop it. You would just create a universe where it never happened, your universe would still be all messed up.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Could be,Maybe archeology is a lot cooler in the future

no need for that little brush anymore

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It's one of many possibilities but one that seems to fit into the "behavior" of UFO's. They seem to be observers and whenever they interfere it is to take DNA samples or tamper with Nuclear installations or air traffic.

Sounds like something is taking stales to reproduce the "pure DNA" we still have today. Pig, cow mutilations are visible to u but what about all other animals that could be abducted and taken samples from without anyone ever finding out. Modern day Noah at work ? Perhaps, certainly a good explanation.

Great post Duck

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Reminds me of this call-in on Coast to Coast AM:

(Which was subsequently sampled by Tool for use in the song...

Faaip de Oiad

by the way).

Allegedly, the caller recanted his statements and claimed the whole thing was a hoax, but it's still interesting (to me, anyway).

I don't know. I suppose they could be time travelers. Anything is possible.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sgt. Jim Penniston,key witness at the rendelshom forest incident, stated his opinion that the craft he saw was not aliens but "us" from the future. As far as time paradoxes, think of time linearly. It is impossible to go back in time and kill your grandfather because you didn't.That doesn't mean you couldn't go back in time and by your grandfather a drink,because maybe you did.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Thanks for that titbit of information.

I was not even aware of that.

It just makes more sense to me that "aliens" might be ourselves, from the future, than believing "aliens" are demons/angels/figment of our imagination etc etc.

VvV

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The aliens we call grays are representative of a parallel reality Earth, where humans went on destroying most of their planet. They had to go live underground, where they mutated themselves (their eyes, for example) to fit the conditions of the place. They started cloning themselves and lost their natural ability to reproduce. They came to the conclusion that their emotions are the reason for their problems, so they edited their emotional neural pathways so they could no longer have the same kind of feelings we do. Now they are observing us, interacting with us, trying to find out what makes us tick the way we do so they could once again experience stuff like happiness.

That's what I've heard from various sources around teh internetz, at least. You don't have to believe it, it resonates with me and makes sense. There are more details to the story that i don't remember and i'm too lazy to dig it out again.

Most of it is channeled material (like The Law of One (RA material) or Bashar). I don't believe everything i read and even if i believe most of it, i still notice if there is something that has even the slightest chance of being made up, but i find the sources for this information fit perfectly.
So this may or may not be true, just dont flame me please

*EDIT* Oh and time isn't linear, when you think you would go back in time to change something, you are actually visiting a parallel reality of the past( because the original past didn't have the time traveling you in it, did it?) There are literally an infinite amount of parallel realities. This brings me to the point that nothing really moves, you are always just switching to a reality where you are already there, but damn, i'm going off topic...

edit on 10-10-2010 by vunkster because: Just thought this was important.

edit on 10-10-2010 by vunkster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have considered such a theory...makes sense really.

We evolve to a point where we need some fresh DNA...go back in time and collect some...just like the UFO aliens.

Don't want to abduct any influencial person so as not to distort history... thats why Joe Bob in the trailer park is always abducted.

Don't want to materialize inside a sky scraper or on a busy highway...then do it in a remote field or area you know will not have been developed.

Yup...time travellers makes a lot of sense and explains a lot of "close encounters."

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Thank you.

I am glad that there is people with similar thoughts to my own.

I did not even consider that they might come back to collect dna us. This makes alot of sense to me.

"We" might even be coming back to rebuildt the earth we destroyed in the future, but do not want to interfere, because that is the way history is suppose to happen.

Very good idea.

Vvv

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Thank you.

I am glad that there is people with similar thoughts to my own.

There are tens of threads with same idea so yes it´s very common thought.
Popular explanation is the DNA stuff. They need our clean DNA to cure their fatal disease or something like this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join