It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Anomalies and Aliens - Part 1: Art

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I don't think that you have or will prove your point. Curious, yes, definite no.
I didn't make this thread trying to make a definitive point, to think that would be possible is insanity. It's clear some people can just totally shrug all these pictures off without a second thought, and that's fine.

You see helmets, suits, etc., where you don't know what the originals were. You post erroneous images because you didn't do enough research in the right places which explain what you show as something else
I did actually get many pictures from a skeptical source, they try to debunk a good portion of these paintings, but I find their logic to mostly be invalid. I'll just repeat a point I made previously:

This isn't a matter of interpretation or guess work, this is simply looking at what facts are telling us. Sure, a few of these may not have any alien inspiration, but it's clear these trends and synchronicity seen in art from all around the world is something more than mere symbolism. What are the origins of the symbolism? You can try to debunk some of this art by showing that variations of that art piece seem to depict more "sensible" things, and so therefore the picture depicting the UFO type object or the astronaut type guy are just symbolism for something which can be seen in other art. It's actually the other way around. And there are many texts which contain these stories, you'll need to wait for that part of the series! But the mainstream texts we teach and study have usually been edited and mistranslated to a fair degree.
----
The symbols do have an origin, they look like that for a reason.
----

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Enough of the off-topic comments; either discuss the topic at hand or don't post.

Thank you

gallopinghordes
ATS member and mod

link   
reply to post by Phage

granted, some could represent myths legends whatever however the question I want you to answer honestly is this.

The history that is taught to us in our schools and churches is that the final truth ?

link   
@ phage

you need to have a look at the size of space mate and if you really think we are the only ones out here then i really feel for you sorry mate.

read up how big space is!, even if there is a 000.1% chance of intelligent life out there then there is billions++++++ out there because it is never ending!

i really feel for you and your small mindedness, sorry it not personal but maybe it the way you grow up.

edit on 9-10-2010 by Thrust because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Come Clean

I thought you were done with me? I guess I've made an impression.

Besides your alienating people? Yes. Just keep it reeled in Pard. (On topic)You're doin fine.

Uh, no pun?

edit on 9-10-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I can honestly say that there is no evidence that they represent extraterrestrials. I can honestly say there is no reason they cannot be artistic representations of spiritual concepts and myths. I can honestly say that such things do not have to have a basis in reality. That would seem to be a religious point of view.

Phage,
How can spiritual concepts, myths, and religious points of views not have any basis in reality, when in reality said concepts, myths, and religions exist?

Why has humanity created labels for such things, why has humanity carried such labels, and why does humanity continue to keep such labels if such labels are not based or founded in truisms within the realities of human experiences?

These questions are rhetorical, not necessarily requiring clarification or answers.

Thank you Phage,
ET

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

link   

link   
reply to post by Come Clean

If there is any type of "dis-info" agent here right now it is you, because you are quite honestly making us look like idiots, and taking up a lot of thread space with irrelevant posts, once again, please stay on topic and think before you post. Thank you.

EDIT: This has gone too far, MODS, PLEASE BAN THIS PERSON AND REMOVE HIS DUPLICATE POSTS
edit on 9/10/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

link   

link   
Mod NOTE: The Topic is Ancient Anomalies and Aliens, Part 1: Art, not each others' personalities. Please stay on topic.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join