It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T4T911 - Terrorists for Truth 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I had a few too many buds, but it would make a very funny Onion piece

"We are tired of hearing how evil we are, and how clever and devious we must be to evade the most sophisticated defence network on the planet and carry out an attack so audacious that we didn't even know we did it, until some blond bimbo on CNN told us.

Shooting an RPG at a Black hawk is one thing, rigging some artillery shells in an old burnt out car on the side of the road is one thing, shooting mortar rounds into a market place is one thing, hijacking a commercial plane in the 1980's is one thing.

Hijacking 4 planes and flying them at 510 knots when Boeing say their planes break up at 420 knots at sea level, then evading all US military fighters and ground missiles as well as all cameras, and then being able to sell the plane, that we crashed, and accessing the video feeds of all major US news stations to manipulate them, adding beeps and removing backgrounds, faking flight trajectories and even smudging out the cruise missiles we shot at the towers is something else."

If this scenario sounds retarded to a bunch of cave dwellers, what is wrong with the good people of America! We want the truth! not your (Bush, Obama and everyone else involved or with knowledge) version of the truth but who and what destroyed our human family for their own self serving ego's and money".

UPDATE:

Claiming that someone is disrespecting the dead and the families of those murdered in 9/11 by wanting to know the truth and refusing to stop questioning the government version of events is like your neighbour killing your wife and children and then claiming he saw who is was and screaming for the community to form a lynch mob and then killing a dozen or so people that live in the next town.

This hypothetical "neighbour" is NOT someone you want to be anywhere near, let along running your country! and if everyone knows and allows this person to remain free they are no better than he is and also complicit in the murder of your family.

With this reasoning WHY DO AMERICANS want to let their leader off the hook for the MASS MURDER of fellow Americans!
edit on 7/10/2010 by theregonnakillme because: disclaimer before more responses

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Well there is something that we do not think over coffee. Thats a huge assumption.

I think it insults the people who died that day and their families which lost their loved ones.
edit on 7-10-2010 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAtomicspace

This is one of nine! I remember watching the "live stream" and wondering why the bridge was moving!!!!! I did not record the footage, but I DO remember it! If you are so appalled at the post watch the videos. as they say, all the footage is readily available from the news stations themselves.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I thought: "wait, WHAT? Is this for real?" when I read the title.

Got myself a good laugh, thanks!

Maybe we oughta start T4T911, I'm down, I've been wanting to become a terrorist ever since I saw this Katt Williams video:

They're so gangsta!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Allah must have been on their side to confuse the military into having war games mimicking the attacks, and Allah must have confused the FBI for not investigating the 100,000 dollar wire transfer to Mohammad Atta. Oh Allah, when will your shenanigans stop? Allah also made jet fuel hot enough to weaken steel, but only on that day. And yet, for whatever reason, Allah allowed the hijackers passport to go unscathed through the fires. I guess he wanted everyone to know who did it, after all how do you have a martyr unless there is some documented proof. And let us not forget how Allah allowed 6 of the hijackers to still be alive after their suicide mission. Allah also forced the U.S. government to issue a gag order for Sibel Edmonds for exposing the ties between Bin Laden and the CIA up until the day of September 11. Apparently Allah wanted to expose the lesser terrorists, but not the higher up terrorist? And of course, we must thank Allah for hiding the weapons of mass destruction at the last minute. Saddam had WMD's of course, but Allah made them disappear before they could be found. Oh snap! Allah also killed 1 million of his own Muslim Iraqis because he wanted to make Bush look like a mini-Hitler. Allah also paid the media to demonize anyone who had an alternative theory to 9/11, because he gets pissed when anyone tries to cover up his divine plan. Allah also allowed Blackwater and Haliburton to make billions of dollars off of post-Iraq construction, after all that had to of been part of the plan. And Allah also convinced the EPA to say the air was safe to breath, so that the fire fighters would eventually die horrible deaths (and Allah convinced the congressman not to give them medical benefits).

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Im not sure I understand what you are arguing for? You believe that it is all a lie? And if so which parts specifically.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace

Im not sure I understand what you are arguing for? You believe that it is all a lie? And if so which parts specifically.

With all the evidence available:

911truth
September Clues
AEfor truth
pilots for truth
Dr Judy Wood

even Fox is stirring the pot (dis-info though as they know the scam is cooked)

Of course I believe it is a lie, so would anyone that is not afraid of discovering that their Government and ruling Elite just massacred their own people so they could go to war and make more money!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I agree with you that it is a lie, and if you show how the towers collapsed to any civil engineer they for sure will tell you that it is impossible for a tower that tall to fall in that manner without the slightest deviation. But regarding the planes, we cannot deny the fact that the towers were hit by planes

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yes we can, watch Pilots for Truth and September Clues !!!!!!! they clearly show that there is NO WAY a commercial 767 hit the towers or a 757 hit the Pentagon.

September Clues clearly show how the media were involved in the lie. INVOLVED not duped but involved!

Watch the full series!

and then the September clues:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

There were thousands of people who saw it with their own eyes! It happened just at the start of the rush hour, you cannot fool all those people who saw it and heard the jets fly above their heads...

Whats worse is that you are insulting the people who died there and their families, the least you can do is recognize their pain, do not make theories out of it...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There were thousands of people who saw it with their own eyes! It happened just at the start of the rush hour, you cannot fool all those people who saw it and heard the jets fly above their heads...

Whats worse is that you are insulting the people who died there and their families, the least you can do is recognize their pain, do not make theories out of it...

I have never been able to understand how people can blindly disregard what is right in front of them if it upsets their version of reality! government claims the 767 was travelling at 510 knots at sea level and was flown by someone with NO flight experience into a 220 ft wide building.

Boeing say there plane falls apart at 410 knots at sea level (as proven by EA99 E.A.S Data) revived in Pilots for truth.

Pilots with over 20,000 hours flight time could not hit the towers unless they reduced the speed to 125 knots in a Boeing simulator when they tried (trying this is dark I know, but I am glad they did!)

Even with people claiming or reported to have claimed top have seen planes it does not explain the FACTS!. Physics, physical evidence and experts are what I use to form a conclusion! and that all leads to NO PLANES, NO TERRORISTS and GOVERNMENT INVOVLEMENT
edit on 7/10/2010 by theregonnakillme because: missed things

edit on 7/10/2010 by theregonnakillme because: edit

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

no sir, it is you who are dishonoring the dead and their families by not demanding these criminals to justice.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Im sorry but your argument is just a fallacy, if you look at the video do you think that airplane was flying at 510 knots? I agree the US is hiding stuff and they havent done a good job, but do you know that 400 knots is roughly 750 km/h? I do not know about you but I have been on a boeing which was flying at almost 900km/h, altitude 4500m. The difference in atmospheric pressure from altitude 0m to 5000m is nearly 15kPa, not much difference for an airplane, stress is caused by high speed, not altitude. I can go on giving you more facts being that Im an aerospace undergrad, but just a tip for you, do not believe everything on TV, evenless on the internet...

Regarding flight simulators, I recommend you get one for your computer and you will see how easy it is to hit buildings which stand out from others.

Btw 125 kts is landing speed for 767...
Also click here for boeing specs.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

They are criminals, they are not human! But do not say that flight did not exist or it did not hit the towers. It is very insulting, just ask any of the families, or watch their interviews.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
I had a few too many buds, but it would make a very funny Onion piece

Too many Buds or two many buds?

In reply to September Clues

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Im sorry but your argument is just a fallacy, if you look at the video do you think that airplane was flying at 510 knots? I agree the US is hiding stuff and they havent done a good job, but do you know that 400 knots is roughly 750 km/h? I do not know about you but I have been on a boeing which was flying at almost 900km/h, altitude 4500m. The difference in atmospheric pressure from altitude 0m to 5000m is nearly 15kPa, not much difference for an airplane, stress is caused by high speed, not altitude. I can go on giving you more facts being that Im an aerospace undergrad, but just a tip for you, do not believe everything on TV, evenless on the internet...

Regarding flight simulators, I recommend you get one for your computer and you will see how easy it is to hit buildings which stand out from others.

Please do I would love to send your number to Boeing who make the aircraft! It is their engineers and claim the government is lying and that it was not possible for one of their 767 to be flown at that speed at sea level, or for that fact be flown by someone without thousands of hours flight time.

You can argue all you want, concepts and idea's, that is your right as a free American (enjoy it while it lasts though the very people you are protecting are about to take all those rights form you!). When the manufactures of the 767 tell you it is not possible, why do you continue to believe the government, whose own people CIA, Navy intelligence, congressmen, the people who wrote the NIST report and FEMA report all say, WHITEWASH!

Now we have the government actually pushing the conspiracy theories because the movement is gaining headway. to the point that AEtruth and others are being supported to mis-direct people away from NO PLANE's and what changed the molecular structure of the debris!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You didnt even watch the films or you would know that is exactly what they are saying. they could only hit the building cleanly when the reduced their speed to landing speed.

Why are you even debating this if you are not going to look at the evidence being provided, or is your task not to think but to manipulate and redirect?

The truth is already out, its just a case of getting the people to pay attention before it is too late

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by damwel

They are criminals, they are not human! But do not say that flight did not exist or it did not hit the towers. It is very insulting, just ask any of the families, or watch their interviews.

That is the lamest argument I have ever heard.

"flight did not exist or it did not hit the towers. It is very insulting, just ask any of the families, or watch their interviews"

Their families did not see the planes hit the towers from the roof top of a nearby building did they? If they did then I would be more inclined to believe the story.

Those families lost people who went to get on those planes. Based on the evidence given byt eh government there is NO evidence that those actual planes hit the Twin Towers, only flaky and very suspect TV footage which September clues and many others clearly show were doctored in the LIVE DELAY gap between the camera taking the footage and it being relayed for broadcast.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What are you typing?! Before you talk nonsense, listen to what the families had to say..

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Ok you clearly cannot formulate a logical argument. You are saying that pilots cannot hit buildings if they go faster than landing speed... Reading your post is very funny because you are lacking knowledge on the topic.

Btw I do not have to watch the videos you posted. I can calculate the speed of the airplane from the actuall live footage...
edit on 8-10-2010 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join