It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

Wow, if you are right about this I'll be the first to buy you a drink. I'm with you on your prediction about the stock market. I think we are in the eye of the storm. I'll hold my though on Bob the Alien for now.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Since nobody else is really asking questions, i might as well...

1. What is your take on the 2012 phenomena? Maybe not the end of the world, but do you see things really changing? Maybe it's just me, but it really feels like time is speeding up.

2. What is the result of this Iran war? Total annihilation? Is the future bright or doom and gloom?

3. What happens when you die? Do you just go back to being energy and can travel the cosmos, albeit a bit more versatile than in a physical body?

4. Does it really matter what we do down here? I mean is 'heaven' and 'hell' just over-hyped?

5. There has been much speculation on the forum about a November "turning point". Multiple sources have predicted a turning point around November 8-14, with an impact 10X that of 9/11. What is your take on this?

6. Is there a possibility of terrorist attacks (nukes) in major US/European cities? If so, when?

Thanks!!!!
edit on 6-10-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The Government found a crashed alien ship in Roswell, They also found two survivor, Grey Robots. They made a deal with these Robotic Grey to give them ships and technology, in exchange for us. They wanted Humans, they use us for experiments, and to try to save the last of the living Grey who's bodies are in a state of atrophy because they relied on Science and Technology of the 3rd Dimention, (our dimention) to try to extend their lives. They wish to live forever and use us to make it happen. See Phil Schneider's Video recording on YouTube. This is Real and he has been Murdered for what he knew and told us. His death is not in Vein if we watch and listen. He wanted to help us after working for the Government. The Illuminati have infultrated our Government and secretly run the Government. President Clinton said as much in a statement, There is the Government and then there is the Government and I don't run the Government. This was his reply to why he didn't release the Alien Coverup.

link   
First off, welcome to ATS, but i dont know how many times ive heard of similar predictions such as yours.

Why not tell the world about your alien friends, and show us some video or pictures.

Dont get me wrong, i believe firmly in ET and that they are here on Earth, or have been in the past.

Nukes will not be used, we know what they can do, and we arent going to risk the entire Earth for some pointless war. China wont go to war with the US, they are too important to eachother.

link   
Mabus? Didnt Nostradamus say the antichrist was Mabus?
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
I'll be watching this thread for more information.
I am interested in your views on reincarnation (or lack of it??), genetic memory and such.
Also anything else you will be able to add to your story.
Anything is possible, just that which seems impossible is harder to prove.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by raybies

Yeah, another name for lucifer.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Just a side note, as our solar system approaches the Galactic Plane (Flat Gravitational Plane of the Milky Way's Black Hole) many things are going to happen, Time will speed up & slow down, If you think it is bad now, just wait. We must be ready for this change and there are Races that wish to help us and get us off the planet before this happens, but basicly we need to be out of the solar system to save our But's. We have to get into Space and quickly if we wish to survive. You can find videos on Youtube about the Galactic Plane and what will happen as we pass through it. Just remember that they limit the scare effect as to not cause mass panic.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Does getting on an internet website and telling people that you are a chosen one by the aliens to be the person that tells the world info make you feel better at the end of the day?

I mean if you seriously knew things you would not be on some random website talking to strangers, which is why I and many other people will not take you seriously. If you were the chosen one you would be above the urge to tell strangers on the internet, you would be doing something to change things, instead of doing nothing.

People that join then state bold claims with zero proof or reasoning/logic behind it are called Trolls, so that isn't a very good first impression to make on ATS.

Welcome though

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Hey Quasar, your not my old buddy Bob L. are you?

Anyway, it seems old mabus went out for a smoke with his buddy alien bob and never made it back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe he is imparting more information and giving permission to spill his guts here on ATS, of all places!!

73's
Tom

edit on 6-10-2010 by tomdham because: just because

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'll bet you one million dollars that Oct. 20th comes and goes and nothing happens. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b342bf91178c.gif[/atsimg]

I've sold all my T Notes and bought gold, got my bug out bag packed along with food and other survival gear - I'm all ready.

Ask Bob if things get nuclear, could they please beam me and my immediate family members up? I'll earn my keep, can clean the ship and am a really good cook and love taking care of children. (seriously not joking).

A few years ago I stated on ATS I would never board an alien ship..............but things are getting pretty punchy here on Earth lately so I have changed my "never accept a ride from a stranger" policy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5781d884c2a.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 6-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added picture.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hi, thank you for being here at ats, don't listen to any of these close-minded skeptics. Thank you for your predictions, and thank you for coming forward as a contact!

Many of these people on ats cannot handle the idea of change, and therefore are skeptical. They should respect anyone, (right or wrong) for what they do and who they are.

I had a dream myself, where i thought of a certain action. the next day, my friend did said certain action, so I believe in this future prophecies, and I like to keep my mind open
Beings of light FTW!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
oh, man if God is not spirit....then i guess we humans are dreaming our existance, and are not really here

dude, c;mon....make me proud and let's tell the truth.c;mon be truthful, now!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh, to the skeptics,
treat people with respect and he will treat us with respect.

So what, if he's wrong, he's wrong. I have had many visions that have turned out to be just... imagination. BUT, i have had visions that turned out to be future forcasts (i havent predicted anything important yet, just a few days into the future)

Baba vanga has over a 70% prediction rate, what if when she was young (at this time period) and she first came and introduced herself on abovetopsecret.com . Do you think she would have liked being (whats the word) by individuals who refuse to believe?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

im not religious, but i think god is every spirit combined

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You should see this video on YouTube, especialy listen to the Broadcast that was received "First Contact - The October 14th Message"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well I am not attacking the op, or Agnus, or whoever he or she is.

Tell ya what alien, go walk into a library or a bar, or wal mart for that matter, and announce what the op is saying, and see how fast
happen and perhaps even a baker act..

now go away, and stop trying to normalize craziness..

The op is welcome here, but sheesh, lets have a sense of humor..

You want the truth?

their ya have it..

edit on 6-10-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Regardless, Watch this video if you have so many doubts, the transmision with the voice was authentic and asside from the military using UHF/VHF frequencies for video broadcasts directly to the pilots brains they outlawed this frequency for a reason. This video is why, they broadcast the message heard about half way through this video on our TV Chanels before the Gov made it illegal to watch this frequency, "First Contact - The October 14th Message" on YouTube

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The thread title was most intriguing. I had to see what it was all about.
I shan't make that mistake again....sheesh!:

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join