It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i may have stumbled upon Atlantis (new evidence)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
he did however in response to my post on the location, agree with my statement...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I'm glad I'm not the only SCHMUCK who googled, scroogled, binged and slapped the search engines for:

Shall we play a game.
Called Anagrams.

Pelenacio
A con I peel. Basin

Georgeo Oriss
Ego Risers goo. Expedition

Georgeo Oriss
Ego Risers Goo.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by inner warfare
he did however in response to my post on the location, agree with my statement...

That was my point, he agreed 'spot on' with your location. Though, your post after that confused me because the point where the seas (oceans) meet would be the North Pole - but then your next post mentioned the four walls - so then I wondered if you were referring to the mid-Atlantic theory or if I misunderstood where the seas meet. Anyway around it, he agreed with your location and intersteller's Alexander the Great's death which is not making any connections in my head.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
they all meet at a central point, perhaps before pangea split...
im no expert, but if we glued the continents back together we'd have a clearer view of where atlantis might be...
for all we know americas floating right on top of it or perhaps europe... who knows.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

As for the place on the map that is mentioned I can't say I've ever heard of it and have no idea whether it exists or not ... I do know that I personally have place names / phrases etc that I still have not been able to trace yet (so things like this happen it's not a hanging offence).

This is the thing. The names he gave to support his theory – according to the largest repository of knowledge the world has ever created – simply don’t exist. I find that odd. “Pelenacio” doesn’t even translate from Spanish, Italian or Portuguese (yes, that’s how much time I have on my hands…)

So when you say:

I also agree that the OP could quite easily be nought more than a jerk who comes to hoax (this has been known to happen on ATS).

I have to agree with that option. And all he had to do to refute my, and other, skepticism was to direct us to his source of information.

... and my comments about those who have never been 'over-enthused' being sad was aimed at anyone and everyone ...(I'm tempted to say if the cap fits but I know a hardy Celt like yourself would never let your petticoat show by taking such a comment personally ... besides I'm pretty damn sure you've been 'over-enthused' on multiple occasions)

And once again, I agree. We are, it seems to me, being conditioned to deny first, listen second with the amount of hugely conjectural, left-field threads being posted. And as teaser threads such as this one keep appearing, it’s hard to break the conditioning…

And as to my being “over enthused”; that happens every Saturday, and again on a Sunday (and occasionally midweek if I’m lucky).

The reason I felt the need to reassure the OP was because a decade ago I was exactly the same ...

And that’s why you make valuable additions to any post. It has to be hard for genuine or non-deluded posters who have information to share to receive a hard time on ATS, so for someone to stand up for them is admirable. I honestly wish I could give everyone the benefit of the doubt…

With that in mind ... by the time this reaches the thread the OP may be a proven hoaxer ... or maybe he's just really bad at opening posts and letting his enthusiasm get the better of him (an excited puppy with a newly unearthed bone).

Well, he has been given an opportunity to verify his claims. It’s up to him to take that opportunity.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I was thinking anagrams as well when nothing appeared (yes, I too googled).
And came up with
Pelenacio basin: "an ice pole" basin (out of many more, rather nonsensical results).
Then realised I was wasting my time.
Still curious what will come of this, though.

edit on 6/10/10 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Just a thought but (without me trawling through the entire thread again) has anyone asked the OP how he reached his conclusions ... what was his source for the expedition details ... and has anyone played around with the spelling (not as an a anagram) ?

He may be spelling it as it sounds to his ears ... not how it should be spelt.

>>>Beamish

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

He may be spelling it as it sounds to his ears ... not how it should be spelt.

If that’s the case, then he should say so to silence his critics.

If he is as enthusiastic as that puppy analogy of yours (and who hasn’t been), then he shouldn’t let that keenness overshadow his research as it will damage it.

If Vincitori wants to come back and add something to the thread, nothing is stopping him.

(By the way, I’ve tried several variations on spelling the names he has supplied, and still nothing works.)

>>>Beamish

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

'Beer' ... erm yeah !

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori
reply to post by Solasis

My research will be formated as such -
The Creation of Atlantis and the motivation behind it.
The great magnets of the Atlanteans
The Battle for Atlantis
The fall of Atlantis
Overview

Thanks all the faithful for your patience.

Is this a competition to see how inventive we can all point and declare 'hoax'

Can't we all just wait for this information to be presented.

Then all you impatient people can jump up and done shouting ' told you so, told you so! "

I have a very small kid that is extremely impatient and always tries to get 'his' way. He is a bloody dream compared to most people on here.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

reply to post by Solasis

My research will be formated as such -
The Creation of Atlantis and the motivation behind it.
The great magnets of the Atlanteans
The Battle for Atlantis
The fall of Atlantis
Overview

Thanks all the faithful for your patience.

Is this a competition to see how inventive we can all point and declare 'hoax'

Can't we all just wait for this information to be presented.

Then all you impatient people can jump up and done shouting ' told you so, told you so! "

I have a very small kid that is extremely impatient and always tries to get 'his' way. He is a bloody dream compared to most people on here.

He should not be announcing that he has something to present until he has something to present. That is the key issue. What little he has given us seems to have no actual content.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

His truth will not be your truth. You will not find what you are looking for here. Why do you keep looking when you already know there is nothing to see.

When you only look with your eyes open you will see only what you want to see. You will not see what others want to show you.

peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Okay, what you're saying makes sense. Or it would in a completely different context. I hope that was your intention. This is not a "keep your heart open and know the truuuuuth~" situation. This is a "no evidence of any kind" situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't understand posting information like this then saying it's basically impossible to get.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I found Atlantis. I really did. That is, I didn't find it yet, but I can find it, because I found out, where it is. Where it has to be. Basically I reverse-engineered human history to at least 7000 years back.

Ehm. This is serious. I would so like to tell someone this story, but if I did...No, I would not be killed or something, I'd just be giving away a truly priceless information. That I estimated worth around 32 Mio. €.

So, why am I writing this. Well. I guess I need help. Faithful persons that won't steal this idea. The idea, that every tiny piece of the puzzle does actually make sense. religion, technology, history of mankind, even the most absurd conspiracy theories fit in *perfectly*. It's brilliant, it's elegant, it's simple. It's science.

Until now the theory is a scientific theory, with results that can be proven true or false and that *have* proven true for everything I have thought of right now.

This is your part. Except asking for more information, you shall think of events in culture, history that happend in about 5000-0 that this theory should be explaining.

It gets creepier for me the deeper I look.

I suppose you are the child of an assassinated Nigerian General or something like that? Finally realised that you can reach a wider audience on a forum? It's such a shame that you chose to use a site like ATS for this
I'm PMSL at the stupidity of some people. Even more so if I've hit the nail on the head with you.

ATS should introduce an aptitude test for members........

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Shall we play a game.
Called Anagrams.

Sure, why not:

Ancient and Lost Civilizations
Atlantis location Divine Zincs
Atlantis Invent Zodiac sin Coil

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Esoteric Teacher:

A Trochee Recites

*gasp* YOU'RE A SPEAKING PAIR OF METERED SYLLABLES!

Chaotic Seer Tree

And a tree who knows the future and wonks things up!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I understand where you are all comming from. 90% of the text i will be refrencing is in hard copy books. I am unsure as to its availabilty on the internet, but any major library in your respective citys should carry them.

Regarding Georgeo Oriss' expedition, you may find refrence in :

"Early Man and the Ocean: The Beginning of Navigation and Seaborn Civilizations" "The Tigris Expedition: In Search of Our Beginnings" "Green Was the Earth on the Seventh Day: Memories and Journeys of a Lifetime" all by Thor Heyerdahl, there are also numerous journals by Viktor Kvachidze that refrence his discoverys.

As im sure you understand there is ALOT of refrencing to be done, but this should ease your tension.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I found Atlantis too, It was underneath my couch cushion

What are the dimensions of said couch? Im very curious. Do you have many magnets in your house? Please answer using the metric system.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OK one of you actually flagged this...this..what is this?

Not even a crumb to nibble on (mutter mutter stupid god damned mutter).

I think the OP has stumbled and hit his head on a large boulder..WTF???

HOAX!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join