It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Bankers Stole Your Money

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
One thing to understand is how it is that the banksters got the power and influence used to pilfer a trillion dollars from your pockets. They got that power from YOU. You are an accomplice because YOU are paying their salaries.

If you are sick and tired of greedy bankers charging you 20% interest rates while at the same time receiving even more of YOUR money through tax payer funded bailout schemes there is something you can do about it. Simply stop paying back your loans, do not pay one more cent on your debt, you're likely to have already payed back your loans anyway, anything more is just interest. Every dime you give them makes you an accomplice, you are paying their salaries, you are paying them to steal from yourself, from your friends and compatriots. So why do you wake up every morning and punch yourself in the face?

There is no need to wait for an organized effort to boycott the banks, the moment you and you alone stop paying your debt you cease to be part of the crime. Sure you won't be able to take out any more loans, but would you want to? Any new loan you get would only serve to further fund the theft of your own money.

Ask yourself if it is worth it to continue paying your loans so that you can have a brand new car or a nice hundred dollar suit. Every time you drive that car or wear that suit know that you are stealing from yourself, your friends and countrymen. The bankers are at war with you, not just your military, you are a soldier. Paying their salaries is treason against your own kingdom, against the livelihood and happiness of your family and friends.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

While the banking industry is not my favorite.......no one is holding a gun to anyone's head to buy a car or a house on Credit. If you don't like the credit system, then don't use it. People have to look in the mirror sometimes.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I think that's the point of my post. Thing is that many people have gotten themselves into the system and are only now realizing what they became a part of.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You have no moral obligation to pay off debts to bankers. Once people overcome this guilt they feel about being in debt to them we can get rid of them. You really don't need credit to be happy. They ripped you off, rip them off back.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

What????

You borrowed the money from them and are obligated to pay it back. Period. That's what you signed. Otherwise, you'll be hanging out at County Jail.

Now, not borrowing money to live in the first place is the way to go. Second, if you've borrowed money, pay it back, early and in full. Then stop borrowing money.

Do you know why everything costs so much? Credit. Supply and demand. Credit gives people the opportunity to "demand" a home, driving down supply and upping the cost. If people stopped all the easy credit - from the bank, cash advances, pay day loan stores, Mario the Shylock, etc. - prices would come down and you would be able to save up enough to pay for a car or a home outright - without a loan - the way your grandparents had to.

edit on 1-10-2010 by indianajoe77 because: typos

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

If someone borrowed money from the mob wouldn't that make you a part of the mob since you'd be paying them interest, money they would use to kill people and sell drugs. What if the mob made the borrower believe they weren't the mob, then later the borrower found out that they were the mob, should he still pay them so they can use that money to terrorize?

edit on 1-10-2010 by Symbiot because: type

edit on 1-10-2010 by Symbiot because: heh, 'nother typo

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

To willfully participate in a contractual agreement (loan), accept a sum of money and then refuse to repay said money is a crime (i.e. breach of contract). So your answer is to fight supposed criminal activity with blatant criminal activity. When does all of this insanity end? I agree that there is a problem here but your answer adds to these problems rather than solving anything.

If you are really interested in sticking it to the banks here is what you do. Don't borrow any money! If you owe money on loans made in the past then unfortunately it is a bit late for this strategy. In this case the only thing you can do is liquidate all your assets and pay off these loans. By paying off the balance of your loans you only pay back the money you borrowed and not the interest.

If you use credit cards make sure to pay off the balance every month and thus you pay zero interest. If they charge you service fees then close this account and shred that card. If you car payment is too much then sell the car, same goes for your house. I understand not everyone can do this as some owe more then their property is worth but steer clear of this mess if you can.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

You have been misinformed. Nobody goes to county, state or federal jail for not paying back the bank's rediculous interest rates. They want you to think that.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I do believe I read somewhere that some guy in texas got away with having to pay back his mortgage, and had it written off (and kept his house) because he proved that the back load contract was fraudulent.

In the point of consideration the two parties must put up something of equal value for consideration for the contract to be binding. i.e. money on the part of the bank versus the house on the part of the borrower.

The point was that due to fiat currency actually having no value, and that the value of the loan degates itself on the balance sheet as an asset i.e. a debt, the money was never actually put forward by the back i.e. it was not actually backed by anything other than debt, thanks to the lovely fractional reserve system.

Result for the man in texas.

If you really wnat to know how the banks stole all your money. Just know that all deposits were made and paid in gold, and later for easy of use receipts (bank notes) were used. in fact gentlemen of coin would often issue a promisary note for the money owed, which could be spent and redeemed against the issuer.

The central banks were created when the last man standing was found in whats was a free for all fight between "banks"

Now ask youself a real fun question. if everyone put gold as deposits in to the banks. and they issued notes backed by the gold being held. When the countries went off the gold standard and noted were no longer redeemable in gold, because the note was just as good!

What happened to all the gold. simple. it was stolen, and left to increase in value.

Example

Gentleman A deposits 100 gold coins in to the bank, and gets 100 notes. he goes off and spends it with 100 people.

Those 100 people go to the bank to get their coins, but last night the bank went off the gold standard and no longer pays in gold, and so gives them a nice new shiny bank note instead. In the meantime becuase the bank is now free to print as it sees fit, the gold that was with 100 notes in paper money is now worth 150 notes! when in fact that gold belong to the people who "hold the debt". the bank just stole it through legislation.

All this is freely posted on the website of the Bank of England, and they are very proud about it!

I went in the museum tour in Threadneedle street and came out feeling angry and sick, especially when i tried to change a 20 pound note and got told the real truth by the museum person!!

buy gold and silver, protect what it yours. free from debt, free from inflation.

Start trading with friends and people in your community in real resources / precious metals and drop the useless paper.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

What the people did, civil disobedience, during the civil rights movement was criminal and many of them went to jail. What world would we live in if they had not committed their 'crimes?' The truth is that they had to break the rules because it was the rules that were the real crime.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

This is a debatable argument that bears no resemblance to your original topic. To disobey or challenge civil laws for the purpose of civil rights is not the same as signing a contract for a sum of money and then refusing to pay. Participating in actions for civil rights should not be confused with the theft of money. The banks are at least explaining how they are taking your money but what you propose is to steal it outright. This is a long way from standing up for civil equality.

I know what buyers remorse is as I have felt it many times but this is not the issue. I strongly feel that what we need is accountability. We all must be accountable for our actions don't you think?

edit on 10/1/2010 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

What I said has everything to do with the original topic and it was a great response to your comments about crimes. Is it not a civil right of the people to fight back against their own tax dollars being pilfered by criminal organizations that have subtly taken over their government via subterfuge? The banks have the money and they use it to pay off corrupt politicians to pass corrupt laws that benefit the banks and the pockets of the extremely wealthy at the expense of the masses. What you're saying is that it should be perfectly legal for a wealthy organization to deliver large sums of money to political leaders in order to persuade them to pass laws that hurt the public, but it should be illegal for the public to fight back against said subterfuge. I disagree.

The banks purposely wrote up contracts with tiny hard to read text that were pages long knowing full well that the borrowers would not properly understand the agreement they were entering into. So they used deceitful tactics to get your money and now that you figured out their deceit you say it's too late. I say it is not too late, sorry you were duped, but it's never too late to change your mind.

You see banks are in the risk business. Loaning out money inherently includes a certain amount of risk that said money may not be paid back. They knowingly entered into a risky business and now complain that they agreeably bit off more than they could chew. Why is it that when the public makes a bad agreement there's nothing they can do about it, but when a bank makes a bad call they get a trillion dollars from the government?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

What you're saying is that it should be perfectly legal for a wealthy organization to deliver large sums of money to political leaders in order to persuade them to pass laws that hurt the public, but it should be illegal for the public to fight back against said subterfuge.

I don't remember ever even thinking that or anything close to it! Is that what you discerned from my reply?

Is it not a civil right of the people to fight back against their own tax dollars being pilfered by criminal organizations that have subtly taken over their government via subterfuge?

How does one reply to such a rhetorical comment? I mean, it sounds good but I think you are confusing the point here. Rather than add confusion to an already insanely complicated situation with more ambiguously phrased statements let's follow a route of clarity if we can.

I can not argue against your statements simply because I don't know enough about what is really happening and I generally don't disagree with you. My question has to do with your direction and what outcome this may bring us to.

What I propose.
Transparency and accountability vs. obfuscation and scapegoats.
Truth and understanding vs. lies and deception.

Do we have to become criminals ourselves to fight against criminal activity?

edit on 10/1/2010 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by pavil

I think that's the point of my post. Thing is that many people have gotten themselves into the system and are only now realizing what they became a part of.

in fact we are the system, by the only fact to be livin in it.

bank is a business, ´do you want some? ok, 20%, make urself free´

´it is all about the money, money´ (S. Penn, A.of.R.Nixon)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
reply to post by earthdude

What????

You borrowed the money from them and are obligated to pay it back. Period. That's what you signed. Otherwise, you'll be hanging out at County Jail.

Now, not borrowing money to live in the first place is the way to go. Second, if you've borrowed money, pay it back, early and in full. Then stop borrowing money.

Do you know why everything costs so much? Credit. Supply and demand. Credit gives people the opportunity to "demand" a home, driving down supply and upping the cost. If people stopped all the easy credit - from the bank, cash advances, pay day loan stores, Mario the Shylock, etc. - prices would come down and you would be able to save up enough to pay for a car or a home outright - without a loan - the way your grandparents had to.

edit on 1-10-2010 by indianajoe77 because: typos

Indianajoe just hit the nail on the head.

I learned a long time ago that this simply made no sense. I do not borrow money from banks, credit unions, nothing. I live by the simple rule that if you can not afford it, you do not need it. Now what does it mean to be able to "afford" something? Many people think that if they can afford a loan payment, it means that they can afford a specific good or service, the real truth is that is not the case at all. If you are taking a loan out for something, you can not afford to begin with. I drive an old 1993 vehicle that I paid $2500 for, paid in full at the time of purchase. I also have a motorcycle, it is a 1992 which I paid $1100 for and paid in full at the time of purchase. I may not have the nicest car on my block, I may not drive the nicest motorcycle, but it is paid for and it is mine. I'd rather drive my old car than repay a loan for the next 5 years so I can look good.

Debt is slavery and you are only a slave if you choose to be. If you really want a real eye opener.... go look at what you pay in interest rates. Then go find a loan shark and find out what you would have to pay back if you take out an "illegal" loan. Chances are... a loan shark will give you a better interest rate than a bank will.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

I'm not sure how that is a rhetorical statement. Governments have been taken over secretly via subterfuge for centuries, this is no secret anymore, yet whenever someone points out that their own government may have been secretly taken over they are laughed at as though it's not something that has ever happened before.

You and I can simply differ in our opinions on how best to fight our situation. It is of my opinion that fighting the laws of a corrupt government by using the laws of said corrupt government is counter productive. The politicians are bought and paid for by the wealthiest among us, they will not fight for us. The only thing those corrupt politicians will do is pass new laws that are several hundred pages long that purposely have loop holes hidden in them that the public will be unaware of, this has been done time and time again and will continue if we try to win via that route. Moreover if we take the political route we face years upon years of delays and political bickering before even one thing is done. If we simply boycott the banks by ceasing our payments action is taken now and the banks will fall along with their strangle hold on the public.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OP, I love the way you think. That is what I did. I gave everything back and walked away. They can kiss my backside as I go. The way this country has been bought, the way WE have been bought, is absolutely sickening. We come into this world free only to find out that somewhere down the family tree shackles of debt have been strapped to our ankles as we are tossed into the slave camps.

If you think you are free, try just starting your own business. You have to buy into that racket, get approval, licenses, then pat to stay there with taxes, insurance, and all manner of other serf charges.

Read my Plan at the bottom of my post and tell me what you think.

You have my full support my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes it certainly seems as though you and I have similar thoughts on the subject. Like I said before I don't see any reason for people to wait another two years before giving up their debt. I know you said before that you feel the same way, I just want to make it perfectly clear that I feel there is no need for people to wait for an organized effort. The crooks in power today want you to believe that as an individual you can not do anything, but the truth is that for every SINGLE individual that opts out of their debt those crooks lose power and that adds up. If one person opts out today then today the crooks lose a few bucks, but because of interest tomorrow they lose more and the next day more and even more after that. If one opts out now then by dec. 2012 the crooks will have already lost thousands from just that one single person.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes it certainly seems as though you and I have similar thoughts on the subject. Like I said before I don't see any reason for people to wait another two years before giving up their debt. I know you said before that you feel the same way, I just want to make it perfectly clear that I feel there is no need for people to wait for an organized effort. The crooks in power today want you to believe that as an individual you can not do anything, but the truth is that for every SINGLE individual that opts out of their debt those crooks lose power and that adds up. If one person opts out today then today the crooks lose a few bucks, but because of interest tomorrow they lose more and the next day more and even more after that. If one opts out now then by dec. 2012 the crooks will have already lost thousands from just that one single person.

Hehehe...

So many similar minds at work these days, I loose track. I am sorry my friend, you just sent me on a mission to find the thread we spoke last. Sheesh.

I almost think we do not even need to suggest it any more. There are loads of folks everyday waking up and walking away from the game. It is refreshing, yet confusing when you talk to so many. Anyway, thanks for hearing me again. If I jump the gun again like we are having this conversation for the first time, just send me an e-slap up side the head.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
duplicate

edit on 1-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join