It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Think You Would Say If God Appeared In Person To Confront You Over Some Sin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
he won't because he is sin,love,hate he is all.... we people choose duality right wrong left right up down hate love ect.... so he won't aks about our sins the only thing he could ask is what have you learned about the action you have comit, but he knows an understands because he is ALL he is you and me and we are a part of him.. If you really know what love is you must also know what hate is that's the lesson of life

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

my reply would be, wiat a minute, where have you been since, eh, ever? secondly, who do bad things always seem to happen to good people, Third, why does two thirds of the world wake up hungry. Forth, why if you love us will you send us to hell to be tortured till the end of time if we do something on that list you gave to Moses all those years back, funnily, he was alone and nobody actually saw you give him them. Fifthly, why did you invent disease? was that just to make our already hard lifes even more hard. Sixthly, what religion is the right one? since there are so many, how do i know you are the same God my other fellow human beings on the other side of the world have been praying to all this time is the same one. Infact, why even bother praying if i follow the wrong religion. Do jews go to heaven and hindus hell just because they were told to pray to the wrong god? Seventhly, why is justin beiber so damn popular??? lol. ok the last one was a joke, but i am serious about the rest

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This actually does happen, every time you do something you know is wrong. Its called conscience.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Quite an absurd question.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

"God"? Are you speaking of the bearded guy in the sky?

Why would "God" condemn me for what he created me to be. In this life we must experience duality. To know pleasure you must feel pain. Without suffering one would not know true happiness. You would not have anything to compare the good times to and would eventually just feel numb.

Also...What is this issue with judgement? Why do people think that "God" judges us. 'He' is not up there in the sky micromanaging my life. That "God" does not exist. Why would I be eternally tortured for things that are just.....well they are what they are...We all sin. There is no way around it. Although 'sin' to one is perfectly acceptable to another. "God"....the collective...the true god....Does not judge! It is love, harmony and balance. We are all part of that. We are all just reflections of one mind....the collective mind if you will.

But just for the sake of answering your question. If "God" (the bearded dude micromanaging from somewhere out there) was to personally ask me to explain my sins or be damned for eternity....I would just tell him where to shove it and take my ride to hell. If that is "God" then I want no part of that. I would rather burn in hell than rot away in heaven. That is just how I feel about it!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
This actually does happen, every time you do something you know is wrong. Its called conscience.

How do you know something is wrong though? Isn't one's Conscience heavily influenced by the type of Society and Judicial system in which they live?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'd say:

"The Devil made me do it".

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Question: What Do You Think You Would Say If God Appeared In Person To Confront You Over Some Sin?

Answer : I would just ignore him , ..... to mess with his head.

edit on 1-10-2010 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

ummm, I think that has been the standard practice, of many, for years. Not so sure it messes with His head though, probably used to it by now. Jusy saying.........

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The God I pray to daily would not confront me about a sin i committed as I ask forgiveness for all sins every day. That's why Jesus died, for our sins.

But, if he suddenly appeared in some type of form I would lay flat on my face and worship him and thank him for keeping me alive when I should have died many times in my life.

I would thank Him for giving me the great peace that He has given me.

Lastly I would ask if there was more I could do for Him. I would also thank Him for Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a heartfelt apology and swear to him i will never do it again.

then ask for a little help with the mega lotto numbers.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i would ask how exactly it could judge me for saying its name in vain when it made the holocaust happen and 1000s of children die every day.

then before it could respond id turn around and walk towards whatever destination had been prepared.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
walking dead man.

you know you'd be going straight down, right?

play off it's sense of humor. save yourself.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
And you are ? Followed by piss off and stop being a busybody...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

talking to me?

busybody? you calling me or someone else a busybody?

are you not one yourself my brother?

judge not assh$$le lest u be judged.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I would say. Look Dad! you bailed on us little ones. we haven't known you or seen you in like how long? You make us then abandon us and then hold us all accountable for being ignorant of you and your laws, not at all being like you and acting accordingly. You haven't been here to show us or raise us or teach us a damn thing! then you show up after all this time and wanna play daddy now and give me a good spanking. The thing is dad this is just as much your fault as it is mine and your little "remember me I love you.." note on the napkin didn't help at all! If you wanna make this work DAD your gonna have to come in at a different angle and maybe show me and teach me now with love and compassion as well as patience. You left me under the care of your adversary. of course I am screwed up in your eyes. Yes I do blame you that is all I can do. I didn't even know you or if you even really existed until now. my whole life has been hard and I sure could have used your love and guidance and support.

I know if I took my kids and dumped them off in SIN City and they became crooks,drug dealers and prostitutes I surely couldn't blame them. I would have failed them as a father. They became what they became because I didn't raise them. SIN did.

edit on 2-10-2010 by KoinMagus because: Too many contradictory misspellings

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Honestly... I'm really lliking this thread. I've been here six years and this has to be one of the most fun threads I've seen in a long time. I hope the author got some applause ... I can't do that but I'll give ya' a

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

No.. That is my answer to the original question posed at the start of the thread.. Hmm may have mistranslated if so apologies.. Only time I use english these day is here on ats.. am bit rusty on my english..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
god does not exists therefore such sillyness would not even occur

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
First, a titanic light-saber battle would take place.

Then, just as I was about to deal the death blow, I would stop, letting my light-saber fall to the ground.

Kneeling, I would then remove the mask of the LORD.

That moment of redemption.

My father.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join