It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Keepers/Gate Keepers of Dimensions - Can you relate to my experience?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Excellent!

I was getting excited for you, just typing! If you just Google "Understanding the 10th Dimension", it'll direct you to the Youtube vid. I've just checked google and it brings up 2 vids - 1 at 7 mins and 1 at ll. The 7 min vid is part 1of2. It'll be obvious which one part 2 is. It's in a very simple cartoonish style. White background and black lines.
I can't log onto Youtube at work here, otherwise I'd post the link.

Also, check this thread (if you haven't already).
13 Dimensions & Understanding the coming Transition

Please get back to me when you've watched the vid. I'm looking forward to a good discussion!

Much love...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I didn't have any understanding of buildings but most intriguing and again coincedental this 'string theory' is a something I read somewhere on a thread a couple of days ago and I promised myself I would research it. I am not a scholar I am your average person, can you explain to me what this 'string theory' is in layman terms i.e in a way that I can understand it. I won't lie to you me and physics does not go hand in hand.

We're in the same boat. Sub-atomic particles (or is that particals?) 101 is not my cup-a-tea.
Here are 3 URLs I dug up for you that are slightly easier than the 4 easy URLS I gave in my 1st post.
simple.wikipedia.org...
www.dummies.com...
www.nautis.com...

If you can remember and show us the symbols in the spaces, that may help us delineate which category this experience of yours goes into. There is more to this world than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I can highly recommend a fine read called 'Elegant Universe' by Brian Greene. He explains the fundamentals of String, Particle/Quantum physics in an easy to understand way. It gets a bit more technical as you read through, but is still really easy to follow.
Admitedly, I'm only about ¾ of the way through, but still really enjoying it!

Much love...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Its a rough outline of a shamanic universe, but it all sounds quite similar to what you experienced.

To be honest its all talking about the same thing.

Layers, Guardians, and the final connection to source.

Thanks for taking time out and replying to me, when you talk of rough outline of a shamanic universe what do you mean by this? the reason I ask is that I have just finished reading graham hancocks book The supernatuaral, it doesn't mention dimensions but it does talk about shamanism. (another coincedece) ?

The more you learn, the more you realize everyone is talking about the same thing.

Shamanic study in many ways is a mirror image of what scientific study is starting to prove.

Many forms of Shamanism involve astral travel and journeying with your consciousness.

The world of the shaman is entirely revolved around moving through different dimensions consciously.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Dear friend, the seconds or sometimes minutes before wake up 100% are the best moments to channel. I learned one way to improve this is to train yourself to keep your eyes closed and avoid movement or thought for a few minutes when you wake up. For me you may have an ability to develope.

I hope that can help you.

This is great I did not expect people to come to this thread so quickly thankyou.

Yes I must point out here that I experience different sides to life alot of the time, I do meditate and I am aware of 'channeling'

Frequently I am aware of 'information' much of it is mundane but sometimes it becomes so intense that my head feels like its going to explode, I used to get 'episodes' of intense understanding once every 6-8 months but now it is becoming more frequent about 3-4 months. but recently it has become much clearer and easier to understand perhaps this is due to my newly aquired lucid dreaming experiences and a change is happening in me. For example I feel much more relaxed now about sharing these experiences, where as before I was always holding back for fear of ridicule, but now I have this 'sense' / 'feeling' that says its ok.

Tell me......Maybe sometimes in meditations or another "Alpha" state, you get instructed or thought in a way you understand only because you are in that state, and when you recover conscience or wake up all that knowledge get "locked down", so your mind can't reach that knowledge anymore?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here is the link to part 1 if you haven't already had a look -
Imagining the 10th Dimension - Part 1

Here is part 2 -
Imagining the 10th Dimension - Part 2

Much love...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Your description brings to mind, a spiritual ladder...
Only you can find the meaning...but it looks like you are on your way to understanding.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
If you can remember and show us the symbols in the spaces, that may help us delineate which category this experience of yours goes into. There is more to this world than meets the eye.

I am sorry Trexter Ziam but I am unable to remember the symbols I know one looked like a buddah or an & sign but that was just one of many. If I try to think about them now all I seem to get is my mind playing tricks on me and I feel as though I am trying to make them up therefore, they cannot be taken as 1st hand knowledge. Its a shame but I will just have to wait until my next installment. Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
The more you learn, the more you realize everyone is talking about the same thing.

Shamanic study in many ways is a mirror image of what scientific study is starting to prove.

Many forms of Shamanism involve astral travel and journeying with your consciousness.

The world of the shaman is entirely revolved around moving through different dimensions consciously.

Yes I am becoming to understand this now, alot of my life has been taken up with ET 'grays' in particular but now I am starting to see that this is much bigger than I could of ever have comprehended. Coincedence after coincedence at the moment I am learning so much. I have been aware of lots of things all through my life but it seems now things are really taking a different spin and what is really great is that people around me can see it aswell. Interesting times ahead and thats for sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Tell me......Maybe sometimes in meditations or another "Alpha" state, you get instructed or thought in a way you understand only because you are in that state, and when you recover conscience or wake up all that knowledge get "locked down", so your mind can't reach that knowledge anymore?

Trueman, I dodn't know if this was a question or if you were passing on your 1st hand knowledge either way thankyou. I agree with what you say, people always ask me about these things when I am at work and I normally reply with something like, "its no use me telling you now, as we are in work mode. Maybe if we have meditated for 20 minutes we could have discussed these things" I can never get in to the zone unless I am in a particular state so I totally agree. when we go to sleep we are in that state and when we awaken the serotonin kicks in and we forget the majority.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
Here is the link to part 1 if you haven't already had a look -
Imagining the 10th Dimension - Part 1

Here is part 2 -
Imagining the 10th Dimension - Part 2

Much love...

Zosomike thankyou for the links I have watched both videos and I understand now the concept of the string theory, very interesting indeed.

I am however, a little disappointed, the video did show me much about dimensions but it didn't verify what I saw in my experience. I was hoping that it would have proved to me that I was on the right path. Maybe I will have to wait for my next experience. Thankyou very much for providing the links, the videos are very informative.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have had my fair share of odd experiences, my most recent one was where I felt these words being spoken to me

Here we sleep beneath the bridge,
lost to time as our Masters sing.
As those who wish to hold us come,
once released, chaos shall reign

but they feel....incomplete, as if I didn't get to hear the rest of it or something.

and this may be a little off topic but does anyone know anything about the ArmageddonKnights? (not the religion)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sounds great Franspeakfree. What you described sounded as your mind (the instrument we use to interpret this existence) is being reconditioned in order to receive information you would otherwise not be able to receive.

Once received "you" have to do something in order to "get it" but you'll have something to get it sooner.The only danger I see or at least something that might slow you down is that you get too occupied with other people's beliefs and interpretations while you would be better off interpreting the things you experience yourself or via your channeling. Try looking at science and history, the facts rather than far out overly complicated theories about lost civilizations, alien races, history of illuminati, all those things shouldn't matter unless you want to impress others, or need fear or all sorts of wrong reasons while you should be striving to evolve yourself.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Buddhas are time and space guardians,and you might see a Buddha sooner or later as the USA is currently pursuing Monkey Kings path.

When you talk about 'space guardian' what exactly do you know about them>?

How can there existence possible hold up our reality? this is what I am most confused about. You see from what I understand, these 'keepers' are a completely different subject than our galactic neighbours its as if, and this is the way I perceive it, its as if ET species that we know of are on the same 2nd line as us and that we exist together. Where as before I had always thought that ET were inter-dimensional, but now I am not too sure, what I thought I understood has now been taken to a different level based on this experience.

edit on 1-10-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

Hi Fran, I can relate to your experience. It's actually the term 'Gate keepers' that resonates with me. I had a concious OBE with what could only be described as a 'Gate keeper', who invited me to step through an interdimensional gate.

In the last few years I have concluded that 'Aliens' are mostly interdimensional beings. I feel these Gatekeepers and some ET's may well be the same beings. When some sceptics go over the 'why would they come all this way' or 'why would they come here to abduct us' arguments, I feel they are barking up the wrong tree. What people seem unable to grasp is that 'abductions' may not be physical experiences, yet that does not stop them being significant.

If ET's are dimensional beings then they might well be right beside us now, it's just that we don't percieve them. It would seem that some of us, at certain times are able to percieve them. These experiences have been called OBE's, abductions, shamanic journeys etc. I don't know why but I think some people are being helped along in their concious developement by these 'Gate keepers'.

One thing that puzzles me is what part the typically encountered 'greys' play in all this. It's as if the gridkeeper types are good and they greys are frightening and nefarious. If OBE's and abductions are like shamanic experiences maybe it is just all a learning experience. I gather from what you write Fran that you have had experiences with 'greys' too. I think it seems to be common amongst abductees/experiencers to encounter both types of being.

My personal feeling is that some ET's may have started off like us and evolved into another state of existence/dimensionality. Other ET's may not have naturally evolved this way but have used their inteligence to develop technology that allows them to explore and manipulate dimensions. Posessing these abilities would mean the 'aliens' are not undertaking interstellar travel to reach us, which is something sceptics always site as a logical reason against 'aliens' visiting Earth. I think we will discover that the term 'alien' is not comprehensive enough when describing these beings.

I have read 'Supernatural' too and it was a good feeling to know other people have arrived at similar conclusions. The research of Rick Strassman and John E. Mack is along the same lines. You might want to check them out. You're definitely not alone in your experiences

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

That gatekeeper type could well be the .. for want of better words.. the next aware level of yourself, ie: Higher-Self, Guide, etc. The thing that represents the Soul you are, and tries to point us towards Remembering ourselves. Sorry to go all new-agey on you.. they are the only half decent words we have.

I agree with the idea of contacts taking place in the non-physical 'realms' due to having quite a few over the years. But, I can't agree that all are non-physical, due to having physical contacts over the years.

So I think it is multi-layered. But I see the astral as only the supporting layers for the physical experiences on offer here and other "worlds", and therefore Limited in scope.

Many years ago I learned while working to heal a man from Stroke-like symptoms that were caused by a malfunctioning implant in the top right side of his brain.. that he had at what we can call soul level awareness, made an agreement with another race/lifeform to provide an interesting experiment which gained information about what happens when such an object malfunctions in the human brain.

I also see other lifeforms as just other Souls choosing to have experiences different to what we chose.

But that's me, I'm a bit weird

edit on 3-10-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers make mistakes

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I ordered the book suggested by zosomike.

Oh well fran, that's okay if you can't rememeber any symbols and it's better yet you didn't make any up! Some of us appreciate honesty. Thank you!

Yes, I agree with others. This may be your "introductory module" to dimensional travel 101. You won't find any two people's travels exactly the same, yours will be unique to you just as any two people painting the same scenes make different artworks. Have fun on your journeys and stay aware! All is not as it seems.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sometimes I see "specs" of atoms, moving around, making patterns. Somehow, I understand these "squiggetexts", as I call them. They tell me ...things... that seem strange but important. Anybody have something to say on this?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
The only danger I see or at least something that might slow you down is that you get too occupied with other people's beliefs and interpretations

Try looking at science and history the facts rather than far out overly complicated theories about lost civilizations, alien races, history of illuminati, all those things shouldn't matter

I have read your words Dragonfly79, but the problem I have is that I am connected and drawn to ancient cultures, as I believe this is my key of understanding our history. ANother problem I have is that our science and history is propaganda and false, science and my own experiences just don't go hand in hand, they are at opposite sides of the spectrum in my honest opinion. Everyone looks to science for the answers instead of looking within and that is the problem with this planet (again in my opinion) you are right in a sense I do need to try and focus on simplifiying these things and not get carried away. Its very hard though as it is always so complicated.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I would only pass on one piece of advice Fran, and that is to let Synchonicity guide you.
You'll be shown the right thing at the right time - of that, I'm sure.

It can be fraustrating to go through what I call a 'dry patch' where the learning seems to stop and the new information that gives you chills and makes your heart beat that little bit faster also seems to stop.
Don't be discouraged!!
I think it's simply the info filtering through your various levels of understanding until it reaches the right level and you'll have that 'click' which will lead you to the next point. Don't try to force it through - all will happen in good time.

Much love...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hello. I found this page because I googled gatekeepers/timekeepers.
Last night I had a lucid dream in which I was flying and I stopped mid-air and began twirling clockwise and then continued in lotus position and was in a vortex of light. I don't even know why I said this specifically but said "I would like to speak to the gatekeepers and the timekeepers". And then these two voices started speaking to me in some language that I didn't understand.
Interesting to know that I am not alone in this!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join