It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-Attack Terror Plot On European Cities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

news.sky.com

Breaking News

10:14pm UK, Tuesday September 28, 2010

Alex Watts, Sky News Online
Intelligence agencies have intercepted a terror plot to launch Mumbai-style attacks on Britain and other European countries, according to Sky News sources.

Sky's foreign affairs editor Tim Marshall said militants based in Pakistan had been planning simultaneous strikes on London and major cities in France and Germany.

He said the plan was in the "advanced but not imminent stage" and the plo
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
mypetjawa.mu.nu

edit on 28-9-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/10/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Its been a long time since we have had a terror attack or warning. I had hoped the threat was diminishing especially now we are starting to pull out of Afghanistan and have a new government . It seems not. It was only the other week when Paris had a false alarm with the Eiffel tower( there has now been a second one) then there was the false bomb threat on the flight from Canada to Pakistan. There is obviously a lot of intelligence being acted on behind the scenes . Luckily so far nothing has got through. Worrying times ahead for commuter's and tourists in the capitol. These planned attacks would have been simple but brutal copying the Mumbai attacks with the terrorists gunning down and using hand grenades against as many people as they could. Truly terrifying if you were caught up in such an attack. It makes it very personal when you have a gun aimed at you, not random like a suicide bomber.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

You hoped>? I hope that you hope that your governments stop supporting terrorists, and stop sending killing machines to other nations and bombing their nations in to pieces.

Maybe once you do that, you can live in peace, until then, always watch your back, they are creeping and crawling, just to get you Zombies.

WAKE UP!!!

The above was an example of emotionlism

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

And what country are you from?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Its been a long time since we have had a terror attack or warning. I had hoped it was all going away. It seems not. It was only the other week when Paris had a false alarm with the Eiffel tower( there has now been a second one) then there was the false bomb threat on the flight from Canada to Pakistan. There is obviously a lot of intelligence being acted on behind the scenes . Luckily so far nothing has got through. Worrying times ahead for commuter's and tourists in the capitol. These planned attacks would have been simple but brutal copying the Mumbai attacks with the terrorists gunning down and using hand grenades against as many people as they could. Truly terrifying if you were caught up in such an attack. It makes it very personal when you have a gun aimed at you, not random like a suicide bomber.

You probably haven't noticed that the level of warnings and attacks have been going up gradually. Cheney warned about a coming nuclear attack in the US back in Feb 09. Then we had the underwear bomber last Christmas and the Times Square "bombing" in May this year. The UK have just had a warning about more IRA terror coming, MI5 have warned about danger of terror attacks if their funding gets cut, and NASA announced terror from skies if their budget gets cut and "impacts" their asteroid monitoring program.

I think we will have another "false flag" attack soon to convince westerners that the "War on Terror" is actually real despite all the evidence to the contrary. It will work either way - "yes there are terrorists who hate you for your freedoms" or "yes we can kill our own citizens whenever we want (Waco Texas, Oklahoma City, 911, 7/7, Madrid, Bali, Omagh, etc) and there's nothing you can do about it so get back in line".

You're no doubt safer wandering around the Eiffel Tower than joining a peace protest march in Toronto, Philadelphia or London but do you want to play percentages?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Tim Marshall just said on sky news that the "threat level has not been raised" suggesting that they are happy that they have foiled this plot although I think he was not sure if all the conspirators had been accounted for or if there was still a potential threat still out there.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
News on tonight's Eiffel tower evacuation.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This detection of an unspecified global conspiracy to launch attacks doesn't hold any credibility. It needs more than the media saying security forces have foiled a plot, how about some real, meaningful, and plausible evidence.

In the same fashion as this can be announced I can claim to have foiled a chemical warfare attack by dissuading my wife from having baked beans with our evening meal! I could provide a full tin of beans as evidence, and she'd blush if asked if beans have a bad effect on her, but the story isn't credible and the evidence circumstantial at best.

If we continue to allow governments and their minions to treat us as idiots then they will get away with more and more as they continue to develop their arrogance and contempt for the populace.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

I have to admit after googling my head off I cant find any other separate sources ( that don't just copy the sky news report) about this terror plot . It would seem that Tim Marshall has the exclusive. I do like Tim and he comes across as very knowledgeable on many subjects middle eastern issues being his strong point. I am inclined to believe him although it is odd that he is the only one with the story.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by JohnJasper

Tim Marshall just said on sky news that the "threat level has not been raised" suggesting that they are happy that they have foiled this plot although I think he was not sure if all the conspirators had been accounted for or if there was still a potential threat still out there.

The threat level above the current one means that the security services have their teeth clenched in anticipation of a terror attack at any moment. According to the source the plan was in the "advanced but not imminent stage" so that's why the threat level wasn't raised.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Afghanistan.

but if you say where am I living currently, that would be NZ ..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I never said how to live your life, I said don't judge others based on your lifestyle, because that will backlash and they will judge you based on their lifestyle.

I'm simply saying the west is in no moral high ground to judge people in regards to how they live, or invade them and implement a western way of lifestyle, because you think your lifestyle is what everyone wants.

I'm just telling you to get real.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Remember the 2006 plot that would have been 10X worse than 9/11 ? Yeah it was total BS.

Remember what happened to our rights in the planes because of that? Ah yes, no more liquids... because of a bogus plot... and those stupid liquid guidelines are still in effect now, 4 years after being proven complete BS.

IMO this will prove like all the others plots, MADE UP PROPAGANDA.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Here is the most insane part about these investigation is that Western intelligence agency approaches Muslims with plans to blow something up and provide them with bombs, money etc then when they accept it, they are arrest it.

It is just sad, even if you give bombs to Westerners with grudge and money, they will accept it.

Why won't they give it to some gangster, see if they will accept it, then say bomb plot foiled?

This is absolutely BS which pisses me off :

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What a coincidence that as international pressure on Israel mounts, as the UN reports accuses them of war crimes, yet again, something happens in the news and the attention is diverted elsewhere. It is sooooo predictable.

At the same time, like many on here, it seems to me as though they are building up to another false flag.

I mean, Cheney accounced the possible threat of a nuclear terrorist attack back in February. Enough said. That man's tongue would fall out if he ever told the truth.

As I type, their henchmen are spraying barium and aluminium into the air I breathe, and my distiller is working to rid my water of the poisons they put in it.

One day, one day they will meet their hubris.

edit on 28-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
get ready get set ... GO
here comes the false flag of 'em all...
US elections are coming soon.....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

American officials declined to comment on specific plots in Europe or elsewhere but acknowledged that targeted drone strikes in Pakistan were meant to disrupt militant networks planning attacks.

"It shouldn't surprise anyone that links between plots and those who are orchestrating them lead to decisive American action," a US official told Reuters.

"The terrorists who are involved are, as everyone should expect, going to be targets. That's the whole point of all of this."

Sounds like excuses to blow up everything they see moving on Afghan-Pakistan border mountains on either side of the border.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

You got it right:

US ready to bomb 150 Pak terror camps?

WASHINGTON: The United States has a secret "retribution" plan to bomb more than 150 terror camps in Pakistan in the event of another major terrorist attack originating from that country.

I think it suppose to say 150 villages, but then again, who knows

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"Yippee Ki Yay, Mother $%^&*(+". Villages, terror camps, amusement parks, etc. Who gives a good Diddly Squat! Oops, did I say that out loud?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join