It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something unknown - documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
just wanted to share this video link... its about paranormal research into the nature of consciousness.... a great watch....

Something Unknown (Is Doing We Don't Know What)

part ii

6pt series...... enjoy

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OH DEAR ME ! Another awesome post so many good things to watch posted today!!

don't worry I will watch and get back to you

*mumbles good gracious* I have a lot of catching up to do

good post!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This an absolutely fantastic doc. It has all of the big names in psi that have been working for decades, especially Tart, Radin and Putthoff. It never gets boring even though I'm familiar with most of the material. It's better than "What the (blank)".

It deals with this phenomena in a matter of fact way without any agenda other than to open our eyes. I'm personally keen on this doc because I have experienced psi phenomena a couple of times and I have always known from those experiences that reality is not what we are taught formally and socially, However, it still is the stuff of witches for many people. It is a great power if we can learn to access it and handle it. (A great place to start is with a practice of some sort of meditation.)

Thank you, again, for putting this up because I would never have seen it otherwise, the UFO quarter is my typical hangout place. (And no one asked me to write this glowing report!)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Looks very interesting, thanks for sharing.

"Then I invited him home to bend my kitchen spoons, and I could observe his tricks a little closer."

That was hilarious...

Woah...calling all debunkers...what the hell do you make of this? I've taken two screenshots. Basically within what looks like the span of a few minutes these guys used some sort of energy healing technique to remove a tumor, is this fake or what? Maybe Maybe Not should have some answers since he works in the medical field.

Here at a hospital in China students use Chi Kung to make a cancerous tumor disappear.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db19282a3e42.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e592a65263.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT: And keeping single leaves alive for over 58 days, wth is with that?

edit on 29/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank you for this video post.
It was very inspiring to see people do things that seem impossible.
Makes you wonder what little we know about our universe we live in.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Nice find mate!

Perhaps, since this film was made...

the "unknown" something..
has become more of a 'known'...

Watch this if you guys/gals havent seen it yet..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ohh, forgot about this~

You guys/gals may enjoy this one also..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And it's gone. Spirit Space I've never been able to find but do they honestly expect us to pay to see their documentaries when over half of the information can be found for free online with little to no effort? Gah, when people decide to charge $20 for a 2 hour documentary, they really need to look at their target audience.

top topics

join