It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we entering the time of truth ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

May be in the time to reveal or pull back the cover on the lil rock hidden under 1z... Um just sayen

2nd

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can see that you like the darkness....

Don't worry, you will soon see the light when the end is near.....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Nope

Why do you believe that the 'truth' is coming out? 911 still hasn't come out as being an inside job. Moon landing still remains we 'went' to the moon. JFK assassination still closed to the public on what really happened. Iran is a 'threat' to the USA. Planet X being not real, but many ancient texts state otherwise.

Please show me proof other than hearsay that the truth is being shown?

edit on 28-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: agasa

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
An 1861 Websters Unabridged defines APOCALYPSE as:

"When all secrets are revealed"

!

"Surfing upon the event horizon of the apocalypse since 1992"
Seataka

edit on 28-9-2010 by seataka because: PS: Surf's up!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thank you............there is something in there you wrote that will make me read it at least a few times more.

For the second time in just a few months someone I work with, out of the blue, brought up a mystery that has me very intrigued. (Someone totally different)

I'm not religious, but I've been looking closely at John: 19 v 23.............(I also like J19 v12 too)

Why are the 4 Roman soldiers gambling for the 5th, and last garment from Jesus? described as a SEAMLESS vest, also called a vesture. Who here knows what it takes to make a seamless dress with modern machinery.

What was he wearing that the romans would rather draw lots rather than ruin it? (and make a phophecy come true also)

It makes me look in places I always took for granted like the Nativity scene. In the expanded versions of the story of Adam. God left a parting gift to him in his later years. Gold, Frankinsence, and murr. And yes I have heard or read that the 3 kings from the east, were operating on a wild impulse even for them.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: because

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
An 1861 Websters Unabridged defines APOCALYPSE as:

"When all secrets are revealed"

!

"Surfing upon the event horizon of the apocalypse since 1992"
Seataka

edit on 28-9-2010 by seataka because: PS: Surf's up!

I endorse this post. I think that's really what the prophecies are all about. It's time the whole of society starts to understand the bigger picture of what has been really going on over the last few thousand years.

It's not death and destruction, but it may very well come to that. Unfortunately, for most of us.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

LOL ME SEE THE LIGHT.......................You dont think I do already
You must not know me very well
And its the beginning my friend not the end.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I don't think that governments in general are being more or less open than before. Where are the changes in policy?

This wouldn't be about government. Being based on lies and corruption, all current governmental systems will resist a general outing of the truth tooth and nail (such as all the talk of them messing with the Internet). Truth won't change them; it will kill them.

For my part I don't see any alien or supernatural force at work here. I see the viral effect of the Internet doing it. Truths, unlike falsehoods, are the only ideas ultimately able to stand the test of time. The Internet is just dramatically speeding up that process.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

If I am correct then all these things you are mentioning will be revealed in the new age... starting 2012

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

Can we really rely on the galactic federation of light ?

Since you can't prove the existence of this federation, I would not suggest relying on them at all. mmmkay?

Truth? From humans?
Twisted at best.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

I don't know... but still... the idea of it remains great.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hi everybody,

I saw this interresting article about 2012 wich I want to share with you all.

If we watch closely, we can see that more and more truth about our governmental, financial, medical, and other institutions is starting to come out.

Crooks, frauds, and worse in all areas of society are coming increasingly under attack. The heat is on and it’s becoming increasingly difficult to hide.

Apparently, this is just the beginning of what SaLuSa calls the “time of truth.” “The dark Ones continue to find that their covert actions are being revealed and in a time of truth so will it continue.” (1)

For the full article see : sbeckow.wordpress.com...

So what are you thoughts about this ? Is the period of darkness really about to end ?

Can we really rely on the galactic federation of light ?

So are you going to answer me this time, css1981?? As noted before, I explain the hows and whys of what I know in my own threads at the beginning, so you can reference them versus me having to write the info all again, eh?

That said, I'll tell you what I see about this whole thing in the racial unconscious. It all goes back to the NWO bunch (aka illuminati aka head masons aka ex high catholic priests, plus dozens of other 'face' organizations) who were at the beginning, actual aliens, the Jue-sah, the leadership of which became the High Priests of Israel.

When Jerusalem fell back in the early ADs, the high priests essentially abandoned their people and fled to europe. They had plenty of money so they were able to weasel themselves in with officials in the higher level of governments there (behind the scenes) and started their first real world dominance manipulations as the 'illuminati'; their first real cover organization. Money and power are all this group ever wanted, especially ownership and power over the human race.

Most of the bigger governments are in cahoots with the NWO bunch and their agenda these days which involves a LOT of lying and hiding of stuff the illuminati don't want us knowing about, like the existence of aliens, how much of the world they actually do control, their plans to enslave humanity and in the process get rid of upwards of 80% of us, just to name a few.

Back at the beginning though, around 300,000 years ago, when the Jue-sah first arrived at the request of the greys who brought them here to get us unmanagable humans under control, so they could finish their project (which involved using humans) in peace, the greys promised ownership of humanity to the Jue-sah as part of the payment for their help. And our overarching sentience (all of our highest selves combined together with the goal of helping humanity reach its highest and best destiny) made a deal with the Jue-sah at that point.

The contract: Break us and make at least 80% of us your slaves by 2012 and have no karma due for whatever methods you use. If you fail, then all the karma comes due (kinda like a balloon payment) in 2012. But you must use only the weapons and techniques available to humanity. No cheating and overpowering them with superior technology.

I don't see any other stipulations, although there may be. I tend to learn something as I need it, versus having it all just pour into my head in a big heap.

Now that 2012 is just around the corner, the Jue-sah are getting desperate and careless---they are going for it. If they can break America, they can justify saying they own the world pretty much, and argue that this means they met the conditions of the contract; they can make 80% of humanity do what they want, although I most certainly would argue that owning our government doesn't mean they own the people. They've tried to own the people down thru the ages with things like religion, science, drug addiction (legal or otherwise), mind control via the media and so on, but still too many of us humans keep thinking independently and won't bow to their authority.

Also the illuminati themselves are pretty divided these days, and can hardly hold it together enough to make a world wide plan work. Each arm fancies itself the best candidate for running the whole show with the rest of the arms being under their control, and it is making for some very tense relationships within the illuminati as a whole!

And too many of us humans aren't buying their lies anymore; we are seeking the answers for ourselves, in both the physical plane and in the spirit realm/plane (its a LOT easier to see out there btw). We as a species are starting to wake up, with more of us waking every day. The media is hiding that fact, and most of us are afraid to talk about what we are learning because of the scorn and intimidation we might receive from those who are still asleep or who are actively involved in keeping us humans in check--asleep if possible, derided and scorned if awake, and if truly dangerous, probably even killed.

Plus I know a fellow who was genetically modified in a way to manipulate his spirit 'self' by the greys back in the 1700's to take out a political leader who was abusive. Part of how that as to be accomplished was he was 'fitted' with a bunch of little semi-sentient spirits. They would focus the karma of whoever hurt this guy, from all the other people who also had been hurt by said abuser and funnel it all in at once.

Unfortunately, the greys didn't know that the illuminati were protecting this abusive leader (had the talisman they use for that protection), and so the karma didn't return like it should have, so it appeared he failed, and the greys and the folks who hired them, lost interest. He died of course but has been reincarnating ever since with the little spirit thingies still attached. In this life, he can give you a list of those who harmed him (big organizations included) and how they fell shortly there after. Also, if you do kindly things, those come back in boatloads too. Anyway, he got mixed up with a group of people who got him in with the illuminati, and then the illuminati screwed him over. Bad move on their part.

So now, despite the contract, big bad karma is starting to come back at the illuminati from all those they have hurt and are hurting now via this fellow. It can happen because 'officially' he is one of them... nothing in the contract says karma can't come back from one of their own.
) So that is poking holes in things a couple of years ahead of schedule and allowing humanity to start seeing them for what they are a lot sooner than we were supposed to.

So, you might wonder why in heck did our over arching sentience aka racial unconscious make a deal with the Jue-sah?? Because it saw the Jue-sah as the perfect tool/teacher to keep us humans from getting all comfy and relaxed. It knew we needed to be up and moving, improving, seeking, pushing the limits, so we could be ready to take advantage of the area of higher frequencies that this planet is moving into right now.

With the higher frequency energy level, humanity is going to be able to make full enlightenment. We are coming into that time now, and once the Jue-sah are off our case and the truth is known, people are going to start making that shift. It is part of our path to our highest and best destiny as a species, and no other species will be able to do it. Only we humans are capable of the perfect balance needed to both shift into and sustain the state of spirit/light with a physical body.

And there isn't any 'federation'. Just those who want to see humanity succeed, and those who want to see us fail. But we have the overarching sentience of the universe on our side, so it will happen, and it's in the alien's best interest to keep on our good side.
The 'federation' thingy is a story being touted by both the tall skinny blue people who are the 'pleaidians' (who are just here to steal our best minds in the guise of 'rescuing' them) or by the newly arrived indigo people leadership, who also want to take over the planet, mostly out of the desire to get their people out of the control of the cruel and vicious Jue-sah and their flunkies.

edit on 1-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling/clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Interresting story. I have to read it again to fully understand it.

What do you think of the anunnaki/alien story ?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Interresting story. I have to read it again to fully understand it.

What do you think of the anunnaki/alien story ?

Key word there is story. If you know the Jue-sah have been on this planet before we had recorded history, you will also realize they have had plenty of time to spin 'history' however it best serves them.

Since they can and do operate on the spirit realm level, it is also easy to feed information into people's heads via channeling or 'visions' or what have you, so the stories have the backing and authenticity of coming from the 'great beyond'. That's why there are so many people seeing essentially the same thing. It is the loop the Jue-sah are using to spin us from the spirit realm. If you don't look too closely, or question too carefully, they can get by with it. But from where I sit, looking at it from inside the racial unconscious, it is pretty clearly just their wishful thinking that they hope we will think they were the gods of Atlantis and Sumeria and so on.

Actually those 'gods' were the E-l*th or as we call them Elves. But the Jue-sah hate the elves because they are soo much more powerful and also much more beautiful and we humans adored them. Since the goal of the Jue-sah has been to have us as their slaves, it just irks them no end that we humans would have happily been in servitude to the elves, so they aren't going to let any of us remember that there were real elves who we humans actually adored. Nope, they want us to believe the elves were all just myths and made up by some crazy fellow somewhere.

Never mind the persistence of the 'myth' and the fact that all around the world, a blond-haired, blue or green-eyed person is revered or desired. Everywhere. It tells me that on the spirit level we all still remember and worship the elves; the high elves were the ones with blond or red hair and blue or green eyes; the lesser elves usually had light to dark brown hair with blue eyes. The greys used actual Elven DNA to make a group of humans look more like the elves, because those humans were in service to the elves who felt uncomfortable with the original human black skin and dark brown eyes. And all the other 'races' were modified for the group of aliens they served by the greys as well. That is why humanity has such diversity of color and size and shape, within the scope of a human body.

And the elves are coming back en masse soon. The energy pathways have been mostly restored, and the elves still here are reactivating the stargates in primarily south america, one or two in asia. But none in europe or north american where the Jue-sah are most entrenched. See, the Elves are here to make sure the Jue-sah honor that contract and not only get the karma they deserve, but also to send them back in time to do it again. Kinda like that episode of Star Trek:TNG where the Enterprise keeps coming out of some kind of distortion in the time/space continuum and running into that other ship, except I doubt the Jue-sah will get it right any time soon.

That is part of what makes them such good 'bad guys'. They aren't going to figure this out for many more cycles, and so will keep getting sent back to help another cycle of spirits get ready for the chance to make enlightenment. I think this is at least the 4th or 5th time they've done it. They aren't allowed to remember, but they can encode their 'holy' book with information to help them thru the next cycle. That is why their leadership study their holy books so much, and that is why there are answers in cypher that they are finding in the old testament. It is part of the Jue-sah's instruction manual for how to better enslave us the next go round.

But like I said, they are great 'bad' guys. They are too arrogent to see that they have been trapped by their own greed and stupidity, they are too dumb to figure out how to either enslave us or that it would be much easier to befriend us, and they don't learn from their past experience. We humans have blindsided them many times over the millinia because they just can't seem to understand that we are much smarter than we look, and much smarter than the newly sentient species we appear to be.

We have spirits from nearly every species in human bodies which gives us all the spirit information those other species had, right up to the day they died as aliens. While it makes us incredible smart and creative, no other species would ever allow that to happen. The aliens are well aware of the fact that such mixing causes a LOT of strife because one group of aliens has a whole different value system from any other species, all of who's values aren't aligned with any other species. Just look at the Jue-sah, or ex-jue-sah aka Jews. That is what is behind their 'don't comingle with other races' thing. Of course as humans it doesn't really matter.. we are all humans, but it is a spirit prejudice left over from their alien days. It just 'feels' right to them.

But this mixing is why the human race's chances for 'world' peace are very small before we make enlightenment; once we do that it will be easy to see why we can't agree. And of course, the earth won't confine us any longer, so those with values really out of whack with the majority will probably leave for another world.

edit on 1-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling/clarity

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Oke, I think that I begin to see 'the big picture'.... This is such a lot of information, it almost makes my head spinning...

Where did all this knowledge come from ?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oke, I think that I begin to see 'the big picture'.... This is such a lot of information, it almost makes my head spinning...

Where did all this knowledge come from ?

It is straight from the human racial unconscious. This kind of information started coming thru when I first realized that I wasn't a human when I first arrived on earth, and then I started noticing others had non-human spirit origins as well... pretty soon, as I questioned why that kind of alien species would be here on earth, the whole picture of the history of the world as available in the racial unconscious started to unfold in my mind. If you pop by my threads, at the beginning I tell everyone that all this info started coming to me after I did a shaman journey in which I made it to the higher plane, and the old indian fellow there basically told me, "just ask and we will answer your questions..."

Since then, I've been getting answers and also little mini-movies that play out in my head about various topics that I am curious about... I am pretty sure those little movie-lets are an assortment of combined memories from the racial unconscious that are being sent along to help clarify what words can not. It's pretty cool.

But of course, because it isn't the NWO spun version of things, I do get a lot of poohooing and such. *shrug* Probably the fact that they can poo hoo all they like and it won't make me question myself or what I am seeing, nor will it stop me from speaking out about it, is part of why the old indian fellow chose me to hook up to the racial unconscious, kinda like DSL, really.

I know what I am seeing is the authentic version of what happened around these here parts even from before the time we humans were sentient up thru what is happening today, plus there are several versions of what is going to happen. I take it to mean that the clearest version I see is the most likely, with the other less clear ones being alternates and sometimes maybe even just the NWO bunch trying to manifest the bleak and death-filled future they want for us.

edit on 3-10-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity/spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Your story is amazing.

So maybe you are a reincarnation of a alien ? Starchild ?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Your story is amazing.

So maybe you are a reincarnation of a alien ? Starchild ?

Yes, definitely an alien in origins, but no, not a starchild... I am an ex-dragon rider aka 7 ft velociraptor type being who came into sentience because of my connection to my dragon. His name was Pythos, most likely the dragon in the legends of Europe. I think I discuss all this in one of my threads.

The 'starchildren' are probably the indigos. They are so new to the human experience, they still have the expectations and values very strongly influencing them from their natural abilities in their previous alien bodies, so they expect to be psychic, they expect to be able to connect to the spirit realm, in general far more awake and aware than most humans who are usually much further from their first incarnation as a human.

I can answer any question about the history of earth as it shows up in the racial unconscious as well as what i see going on today, and the most likely outcome, so feel free to ask away.

But my general awareness is at the level of mass patterns, usually. Like a salmon migration. I'm not very good at focusing on one small salmon in the midst of it all... Sometimes, though, I can connect to their energy pathway, and use that to guide me back to where they came from originally. Not predictably though, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Still amazing

So the history, but what about the future ? Do you also receive messages/images from the future ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Still amazing

So the history, but what about the future ? Do you also receive messages/images from the future ?

Yes, like I said, I see several versions; the clearer ones I take to mean are the most likely, the more fuzzy they are the less likely to happen, from my interpretation of it. The human race shaking off the NWO bunch like water off a dog is the clearest... with us making full enlightenment. The ones portrayed by the media and thru a lot of people being fed things from the spirit realm by the NWO bunch where humanity is doomed and great tragedies occur are fuzzier; although some tragedy does occur, you can manifest personal safety for those you love and the things you cherish.

The NWO bunch really doesn't want you to know that.. that is part of the whole "Just live in the moment; don't worry about the future" thingy so many new agey types push. Truth is, you need to look to the future and see it happening the way you want to counteract their manifesting doom and gloom and death on a wholesale level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join