It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Please, do not post out of emotion without watching the video.

I've found Alex supporters are similar to israel supporters, and their mind is made up for them and evidence doesn't matter.

If you believe people have been killed by the government for exposing secrets, why would they let this guy go so far?

He shows up to a peaceful protest, and tells the organizers to go to hell when they ask him to stop yelling in the bull horn so their speakers could be heard, as he had already said on video he did not want to speak at this rally.

He took a peaceful rally, walked RIGHT up to the TV cameras, and started screaming at the top of his lungs and won't stop, showing his goal was to make this media covered peaceful protest look like a bunch of redneck gun toters.

Bill Cooper said Alex Jones is a shill who will do nothing but damage the movement and exposed him a few times on his radio show. During Y2K, Alex being the fear monger he is, was saying that Russia invaded Checnya and hundreds of thousands were already dead, that there were 5 nuclear power plants in the US that were in code red, and more and more bullsh8t and outright LIES.

A few months later Bill Cooper was shot dead in his front yard by police and it was national news, and Alex Jones became bigger than EVER!

He makes us all look like idiots every time he gets in front of an audience that isn't full of conspiracy nuts. Just like a psychic, he's only got to be right 50% of the time for the sheeple to follow him.

Yes he has woke many people up, but if they are still listening to him 6 months down the road, these are the people who are just smart enough not to believe the original story, but not smart enough to realize they are now sheeple for someone else.

If you are not convinced, here are some more videos.

Yes Bill Cooper believed many crazy things, but that doesn't make the facts be presents wrong.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones is, quite simply put, a fraud. His "prediction" of the September 11th attacks was a parroting of a prediction William Cooper - a much more informed and level-minded individual - made a month earlier.

It's not who screams it the loudest, Alex; it's who says it first.

People have taken the bait. Alex Jones uses his resources and funding provided to him by his corporate sponsors to reach a wider audience than William Cooper could. It's quite sad that the same people who attack the mainstream media are the people who mindlessly follow Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is a plant meant to discredit any one who questions the status quo and powers that be. His half-truths, spins, and bias discount what little credibility he may have at one time possessed.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I saw this before, it's terribly put together.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
It's quite sad that the same people who attack the mainstream media are the people who mindlessly follow Alex Jones.

Alex Jones has been on, and some multiple times, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Russia Today, BBC, Local Stations, and oh so many more!

Also, he acts like a lunatic in almost all of these appearances, and discredits everything he's "worked for".

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Nice job.

Thank you for posting in a thread and avoiding the topic.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

That is his job; and I have to admit, he does it well.

They needed someone that was loud and obnoxious to play the role of disinformation and discrediting agent. Someone calm, composed, and intelligent simply would not draw enough attention and would not portray conspiracy theorists as insane.

His only flaw is that he is a terrible actor. Some of us more competent individuals can see past his poorly executed tactics to the person he truly is and the role he is truly playing.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He may be a fraud on the 9/11 however you haven't seen everything, The fact of the matter is the reason they don't "Kill him off" is because it'd prove everything he's said so far, The one's that they supposedly have weren't that well known as Alex Jones is, Killing him off would set off a chain reaction, Thus proving everything he said to be true, Why would you kill someone if what they speak is lies? You wouldn't, If what they speak is the truth and you don't want anyone to know, You'll try to silence them UNLESS they are as well known as he is

It's like the old saying, You only get mad if it's true

edit on 22-9-2010 by TheConspiracy because: Needed to add something I forgot

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConspiracy
Why would you kill someone if what they speak is lies?

You wouldn't. But the reason they don't kill him isn't because he speaks lies, it's because he works for them.

William Cooper was well known and they killed him.

edit on 9/22/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: Poor choice of words.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sad to say never heard of the man, However I can tell you this, AJ doesn't work for them

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Hey Jeanius,
Good thread, S&F!

But to be honest, I've already seen the videos and I can not sit and listen to him for any length of time without
developing a 5 alarm migraine.

I used to listen to him for a while a few years ago. His presentation, ego and just plain crap is hard to handle.
If I hear the words "new world order", "survival food" and "WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!" (Bullhorn), in the same sentence one more time, I'll puke.

The one video which really ruined any credibility he may have had was his "secret" Bohemian Grove "infiltration"!
Then, I find out it was one of his first "documentaries". sheesh!

Anyway, good OP and keep up the good work.
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I'm pretty sure Bill was better known than Alex up until the time of his death.

Bill Clinton called him the most dangerous man in America and when he was killed it was national news.

The problem TPTB had with Bill, was he had amassed his own library with ancient texts and was doing real research and presenting it on air.

Alex was reading, sorry, screaming MSM news stories at the top of his lungs and telling outright lies to his listeners about Y2K and hundreds of thousands already dead, were OBVIOUSLY FALSE, and they still listened to him.

TPTB saw that he had sheeple, people who follow Alex just because he is Alex, where Bill did not.

Bill would tell people if you don't like what you hear, turn of the radio and turn on CNN.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Alex Jones!!! what did I told ((( YOU )))

People will wake up!! and you will fall on your own spit Alex the hybrid Jones.

If I had a thousand Flags and Stars I would give it to you for making this post. Keep up the good work like a warrior fighting The Real New World Order Wolves.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConspiracy

If that was the case, why'd they kill Bill Cooper?

He was huge at the time and was nationally known.

It didn't seem to make what he said true in peoples minds that already didn't believe it.

Just like killing oswald didn't make people realize he was a patsy.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConspiracy
Sad to say never heard of the man, However I can tell you this, AJ doesn't work for them

He was an American man. I've heard of him, and I live in England. Strange that.

However, it's more strange that I have a book of Bill's and none of Alex's. Bill's book is insightful, well presented and well researched. Where he cannot back up his findings, he is clear to the reader that you can "either take it or leave it".

Alex on the other hand, makes grandiose claims (just as you have), and never manages to back them up with calm and reasoned research.

He has been proven to be a liar on many occasions.

Damn, Alex even had the "money bomb" a while ago, and nothing, repeat NOTHING ever came of that. His site looked a little more 'slick' afterwards, but the television studios and other 'top of the range' promises he made never came to fruition.

His sites are littered with adverts, which must make a fortune, and he has a lot of subscribers to his 'infowars', yet never manages to really hit the target - despite all of that money. Ask yourself why.

Qui bono - as the Romans used to say.

I'll tell you, just in case you can't work it out for yourself... 'They' benefit, that's who. Don't like it? Do something about it then!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Well I go to Infowars and just check out the articles...
Some have credible links and many have been posted and accepted here at ATS...

I watched Obama deception and thought it had some worthwhile points.

I have watched a little of AJ interviews etc and yes, he rants and raves so I don't watch them anymore..

I have never been asked while on the site from any money and the advertising is not that "in your face",
in fact I dont remember ever seeing a pop up vid or add there...

Bottom line..Its a free site with some good info..You dont have to hear AJ talk while there, just check the articles.
He doesn't demand money...

So If you dont like the guy, dont go to the site, simple!!!

But to rant as you do just sounds childish...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Here is a question for you. So according to AJ there are Fema cofins being stored in Ga. do you believe this or not? I am just trying to see your thoughts on this subject. I too have listened to him in the past and been to his site,but he seems to try and tell everybody that he has proof of things yet he does not research things on his own.At least from what I have seen of him.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Here is a question for you. So according to AJ there are Fema cofins being stored in Ga.

No, I heard they were just being held for various cemetaries and are what coffins sit inside when buried..
Makes sense as I know large mouldings are far cheaper when done in large batches..

BTW, I got the info from AJ's site....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm sure that he's done alot of good work (disregard his lies), but he seriously need to take public speaking, psychology-social behavior, and mannerism class.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

For sure..I wouldn't want him screaming in my face...

But I think he deserves at least some credit for opening peoples eyes to what is reality...

I wouldn't be on ATS now if not for visiting Infowars first...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Even if he is a deep CIA conman which noone has actual credible evidence he is, this post is identical to others that I've seen, you say he's a fear-mongering and then you use the Y2K incident which he's came out and said that it was a pentagon psy-op, and then you use the video of him being a dick to some chick while he was ranting and protesting and he came out and said he thought she and the others were COINTEPRO,(I guess blame him for being human and being paranoid once in a while and freaking out) and then you post acouple of crap videos that have no evidence one trying to make him look looney with crazy colors and the other sounding like a irish robot translater and then you go on with the William Cooper v.s. Alex Jones debate. William Cooper gets on there and bashes him swearing to high heaven probably completely drunk half the time on his show, and I've read through just about all of Behold a Pale Horse and it started losing me when he went on to talk about his crazed conspiracy theories

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join