It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
WOW IS THIS FOR REAL???? STOP EVERYTHING

I swear I read this exact same post months ago, am I seeing the future or is this a repost?

no, I am not alex jones supporter, I just thought it was interesting if this is a repost, I am sure someone already posted this, just thought it would be impossible for 2 different people to post the same thing

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

I think he does not research his things very well and the reason I say this is because on his show he had talked about how he had paperwork to prove that these so called coffins in Ga were owned by Fema and yet there is no such paper that says that. In there forum you can see and read alot of things that are not even close to the truth mainly because of what AJ has said on his shows.In fact if you go there look for this

Re: debunk this: FEMA Coffins...patented

Go to page 2 and read them all the way down and you can see what I am getting at when I say he doesn't do research on his topics especially this one. So check it out see what you think after that. At one time AJ was pretty interesting to listen to but after this I find it hard to listen to what he says. Check it out it is interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I've seen a few similar threads...

Personally I think there are far worse dissinfo agents out there..
Many with Goverment titles feeding us lies...

I just wonder if someone knows AJ is about to release some truths and it's disscredit time again...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

What post are you talking about this thread about Alex Jones? You may have for some reason it just happens to come back around and gets talked about. I don't know if it is the same but there are a few about AJ on ATS. It is just something to talk about I guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Sorry didn't see your post when I was typing mine.I don't know what it is with AJ but it seems to be a bit of a recurring thread every couple of months. He does give you something to talk about every now and then doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

He does give you something to talk about every now and then doesn't he?

Well I would say atleast a couple of threads each day are direct from his site...

Its a bit like ATS, you have to seperate the wheat from the chaff...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

The problem I have with Alex Jone is the fact that he came out and started talking about how he had iron clad proof that they were stockpiling so called coffins for fema in Ga. He said he the patent numbers to prove what he was saying and had he done some research he would have seen that the patent number he had was not even for the burial vaults that he said are coffins. Heck it took me only a few hours to find the the patent numbers and all the evidence that showed he was lying about these so called coffins. What I am getting at is if he will go tell people he has the evidence to back up his statements and yet with a little research he would have seen what he was saying was not even close to the truth. It is just hard to believe much of what he says if he will completely lie to people about this subject. That is just my feelings on the subject of Alex Jones and what he says.That is just me though.I mean with something that big I would have made no mistake that what I was talking about is something that cannot be debunked like this has.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I'm sure that he's done alot of good work (disregard his lies), but he seriously need to take public speaking, psychology-social behavior, and mannerism class.
I disagree. One of my favorite things about Alex is his delivery and ability to invoke a reaction or emotion in people. That is talent.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I listen to Alex almost every night, in fact I am listening to him right now.

I enjoyed the videos you presented, they are very intresting.

I found it incredible to watch the vieo where he interrupted the peaceful gathering and proceeded to do his best to incite something. I found his attitude towards people who seemed to have been his fans up til he told them to basically buzz off, bizarre and rude as hell.

Was he invited to speak at this gathering?

I would like more information on this incident, Alex has an agenda all right, and unfortunately I think it is to line his own pockets.

He will report the headlines, but sometimes he misrepresents news and spins it, and while he is entertaining, by no means can you take what he says at face value.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thank you for being a sane Alex supporter, and not willing to die for HIS cause.

I agree, he is great entertainment, but as you saw in the video, he seems to only want the spotlight for himself, and not on real issues.

And to answer your question, he was invited to that rally, and said to the organizers on VIDEO that he did NOT want to speak there.

Then showed up right as the speakers started and screamed so the TV cameras turned off the peaceful protest WHILE speakers were speaking, onto him screaming and looking like a buffoon.

I'll let you guess which clip made it on the evening news that night...

Mission accomplished?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, anyone who gets away with shouting so loud against the N.W.O. can not be trusted. TPTB would not hesitate for a second in combating his efforts ie make him disappear, if he was a genuine threat. Also, where's the peace and where's the love? Inciting anger and hate is surely not the work of a man who truly or effectively wants to help.

On a personal level, I don't trust his eyes or his tone. He seems to have waves of what some may call 'passion' but I see it more like a man possessed.

To offer a meaningful way to defend ones self from the 'shadow people' an Mr Icke terms, one must also use the shadows, not the spotlight.

I often read the articles published on this page.. flyingbuffaloes7.net... I appreciate the way in which she offers information. For some, it'll will be easily torpedoed by their ego but for I, it is as credible as any other efforts. When it comes to sub-media or 'conspiracy' information, one has to follow ones inner guidance - it's all one can truly rely on.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Great post! My personal opinion/theory of alex jones is that he is a capitalist. He likes to make money, he found a great market. He is also a conservative and knows that he can have a strong fan base if he mixes conspiracy theories with conservative ideology. At the end of the day whether Jones is right or wrong he has still made money and doesn't owe anything to anyone. I think he is into making money, period.

I found him in the "waking life" movie, great movie, great monologue. But overall I disagree with him.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I started listening to Alex Jones about 4 years ago, and I was basically parroting everything I was told like a good little follower of his.
I even did what was best for Alex, or as I thought at the time "the movement" to bring in extra money by directing people to so many of the various advertisements I saw on his web site.

I actually stopped listening to Alex Jones about a year ago, when i noticed he spent more time competeing with people like Limbaugh and Beck, as well as more time nit picking a personal hit piece about himself than actually covering probable events.

The where events are concerned.
WOW talk about sensationalism. Let me give a prime example.
He likes to say that cops aimed a gun at a boy who had a plastic toy gun. Then say how any "Real Man" would have clearly been able to tell the difference between a toy gun and a real one.

Well Let me state some points, I never saw in any article at those times that a red haired freckled face buck toothed all America boy was playing with a buck rogers bright orange ray gun as Alex sometimes likes to embellish. More likely a boy who had a realistic replica airsoft type weapon that he spray painted the tip of black to add that extra real looking quality was brandishing it in the streets. I was that age too once.

This is one of many many over reactions that he is a master at accomplishing, and I just love the way he side steps the occasions he was wrong by simply not ever addressing them. When ever a caller calls that he doesnt agree with...side step...

He also likes to have guests on but rather than have an intelligent conversation he loves to ask the laoded questions, trying to get the guest to agree the world is as in shambles as he likes to believe himself.

I agree the world is going to hell, I believe that Alex may have one time a\had good intentions, I believe that some of what he says may be true. Unfortunately however I find his rants and bombastic behavior to be outrageous and certainly out of place when going on FOX, or any other MSM outlet. You want to make yourself into a total jackass on TV go for it, just save us from the collateral damage please.

I would much rather listen to an intelligent speaker who takes their time in articulating calmly what dangers we may be facing rather than the shouting conspiracy fruit loop.

Webster G. Tarpley is a far more intelligent speaker with a lot more to say than Alex Jones.
Though they hit on different points.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Proof of the pudding with AJ is his obvious reluctance to mention the Zionist lobby in America.
Proclaiming BS like "It's the A-Rabs!" and other diversionary nonsense.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
about a month ago i saw my first Alex Jones video online(i don't remember exactly what it was about now...). then after Japan's earthquake in my searches for videos with news on the nuclear situation Alex Jones came up again. i must admit i was taken by his shows, and thought 'wow here is someone bring attention to the masses about REAL issues'. i then started looking up his past videos about trending topics here on ATS being NWO/The Elite-Illuminati-Masons/2012/HAARP/and so forth...

everything was all good and dandy until i came across his video where he 'snuck into' the Bohemian Grove and video taped the elite and their occult/satanic rituals. i thought 'hmmm this is either fake based on something i am sure actually happens, OR he is part of it and made this video as part of a 'disinfo' campaigne to make the whole thing look completely fake and anyone believing in alternative news/conspiracies even more crazy.'

oh it looks like i was right. thank god i came across the guys youtube channel(who has amazing current event videos, and on 2012/NWO/The Comet, and etc...). he sites everything in his video's and provides links for viewers to check out. i urge anyone who listens to Alex Jones, or thinks he is doing any good to watch these videos, their is about 5 or 6. here is the first one...

when you think about it, it is kinda of strange how Alex Jones has suddenly popped up everywhere in mainstream media and is being given the time of day otherwise known 'credible' shows. and ummm, actually when you think about it even more, that goes against everything on how 'Big Media' has treated anything conspiracy/alternative news related in the past meaning: they DON'T give these subjects the time of day EVER. now that i think of it, and i let me say i haven't looked into it yet, Jesse Ventura is probably in the exact same boat as Alex Jones..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I like Alex Jones and I find Bill Cooper's past work interesting too. They are two very very different men with their own agendas....and only one of them is alive today.

In regards to the alleged FEMA coffins......

can anyone tell me:

1. who in fact actually owns them?

2. who was contracted to make them?

3. where did the contract come from?

4. what and whom are they for? (100s of thousands of them)

These coffins are not exactly what main stream people bury their dead in and they most certainly don't look like military coffins.

Anyone can answer that?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I bought silver when AJ first brought it up because his facts checked out.
ha ha
lots of silver.

PS
AJ agrees with the old saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity...

Carry on

PS heh heh yep
Alex Jones caused 911, murdered JFK, and took the US's big boy pants away and gave them to the Chinese..
boo hoo hoo

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I bought silver when AJ first brought it up because his facts checked out.
ha ha
lots of silver.

PS
AJ agrees with the old saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity...

Carry on

PS heh heh yep
Alex Jones caused 911, murdered JFK, and took the US's big boy pants away and gave them to the Chinese..
boo hoo hoo

ummmm i don't know where you read that, but i am pretty sure no one ever said that...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you bring up Bill Cooper and Alex Jones' obvious Y2K fear mongering he will hang up on you and then call you names without giving you a chance to speak and make your point. Part of the game plan of TPTB is to establish a Controlled Opposition and the only way that lies can be believed is to have them mixed with the truth. In addition, their code is to tell us ahead of time what they are going to do and at some point they will want the American people to riot as a pretext to declaring martial law and rounding up dissidents. They cant put people in FEMA camps just because there is a depression.....unless people riot and start trouble. His job (at the right time) will be to stir up trouble I think. He was probably sincere in the beginning (esp about the govt taking property in and around Austin, Tx) but then "they" got to him (probably by threatening his family and then making him "an offer he couldnt refuse." In addition his father was involved in eugenetics and he may have jesuit connections. I am not stating that these are facts but I would not take anything at face value (as he himself says,.,,,investigate on your own - dont take his word for it).
edit on 19-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Buy silver and gold from Midas and you might end up on a list. Why doesnt AJ investigate the Bush 41 connection into the JFK assassination? Is it a coincidence that a lot of the "elites" live in and around Austin? (Dont ask me for names as those were his words.)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join