It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Am I the only one thinking the brains want this thread closed down? Its rule two for skeptics. If you're overwhelmed then get the thread closed down.

Probably...why would skeptics want this thread to be closed down...this is a perfect example of how to properly misunderstand skeptics mixed into how to phrase beliefs into supposed facts...a thinking person whom is seeing the issue here may find out that they too have critical thinking..

and rule 2 of skeptics is "never let the believers know the truth about oak tree's...never"

edit:
oh crap...nevermind that...there is nothing interesting about oak tree's..was just a joke...really...

(skeptics - disregard, was sleepy...please dont use protocol 35...there is no breech!)

edit on 24-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: Oops

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
edit:
oh crap...nevermind that...there is nothing interesting about oak tree's..was just a joke...really...

"Dark Secrets of the Old Oak Tree"
by Dolores J. Wilson

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Why argue???

If there is ANY truth in ANY of the predominate abduction stories... THEN...

They are here and they will do what they want??

MY SIG?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So by you skeptics trying to FORCE people do 'do it your way' you are turning ATS into debunker central.

With all due (and earned) respect Zorgon...that is what ATS is...that is the blood and bones of ATS.

There are dozens of places for people to post nonsense, fantasies and wishes...ATS stands as the golden oasis of real conspiracy.

You want a place where the truth is not put to the test, we both know fully well what forum you should go to.

If you want to get to the bottom of something...you come to ATS.

I admit...some folks (including me) are often out of line and a bit rude when confronted with "stories that can not be proven"...but lets be honest together, out of ALL the contact/abduction/UFO stories peddled around the globe, most of them are fake and an insult to real research and study. You don't have to admit to it...but it is true.

You want to listen to nonsense or unprovable things with no grain of salt or a skeptical mindset, that is your call. But I joined this site after a long time lurker for one reason alone-

ATS is the HOME of true skepticism in the face of questions that DEMAND serious scrutiny.

Yknow, to make it simple and to the point-

If my argument was that water was wet...I wouldn't care nor worry about the lost fools who denied my argument. I would know the truth and welcome those who didn't to walk in to my web of information, so I may TEACH them the truth...

Now...when confronted with people OUT RIGHT LYING or exaggerating, or worse just chalking up "mental disability" as "a worthy thought process", I find it odd that you (or any intelligent person) would consider the people pointing that out as anything but "good".

You know, I know you have a good purpose and that you strive for truth...

But if that is really true, how can you be so cold to those standing up against folks saying the most silliest of things when dealing with UFOs and related topics.

You know there is no proof of aliens...you ALSO know anyone telling us that an OBE is proof of alien contact is probably lying or just mentally ill...so why the fence sitting?

Unless I'm wrong here...perhaps you think any Tom. Dick or Harvey selling you a story based on any number of past Hollywood flicks is "actually telling the truth"...if that is the case good man, we are on opposite sides of that fence.

Heres the real deal friend-

I LOVE the subject of UFOs and aliens...and in that total love and devotion, I defend it endlessly from the fakery and dishonestly that plagues it.

Can you honestly say you do the same?

I honestly do not know your answer to that...

But yes, I try to FORCE liars and loons to accept "real research"...if you don't, I think you are as bad as those ruining the field.

Just my thoughts...as I said, I love most of your posts on this site...I just wish you would stand up with strength against those abusing it endlessly...

MM

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There will be no disclosure... and if you listen to this you will understand why... Actually this is the best why I ever heard, and I agree

Let's just say I already know all I need to, after seeing one myself then doing my own reading and thinking about the subject, looking at lots of documents and so on.

I don't know if I am "ready" to meet an alien, and to my knowledge I never have. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were already here living on earth any way. Not surprised at all.

The one I saw didn't scare me, although it certainly made a strong impression, to say the least--a technology so superior to ours that I can't even imagine how it worked. For some reason, I also got the impression that it wasn't even "piloted", if that's the word, but rather some kind of machine or device without any "occupants". That's just an impression, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by akira131
so sad.. it seems any decent ufo/alien threads here are tarnished w/ fighting between skeptics and believers. i am a believer and yes the burden of proof is on us...

It has always been that way, but it doesn't bother me. To coin a phrase "I know what I saw", and it sure wasn't any meteor, balloon or conventional aircraft.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASIS.
You should really stop posting this stuff. Not a good idea.

ASIS.....

You said that in the other thread.

May I ask why?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ASIS.

New member today with only 2 posts in different threads with the same meaning...

If you are here to tell us something then PLEASE get on with it!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
1) personally i dont believe LHC can form a wormhole...the risk for the city above it would be enourmous, nobody really knows what to expect from a wormhole + to open a wormhole u need to somehow regulate both ends, not just one...most likely with another similar device. and i also think energy would be an issue....but who knows, this is just my opinion

2) i believe something is going on...just look at TV...first we have remake of V, now there is ''the Event''....it feels like we r being subconsciously prepared for receiving some sort of discloser....for example, it is very strange for a brand new show (the Event) to be aired for the 1st time by multiply TVstations across the globe...usually it takes time 4 new US shows to arrive to Europe, but not this time....isnt it odd?especially when this show has totally no brand name (unlike star trek or stargate for example) to help it spread.any thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by ASIS.
You should really stop posting this stuff. Not a good idea.

ASIS.....

You said that in the other thread.

May I ask why?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I looked up the acronym ASIS and it can stand for many things:

American Society for Infirmation Science
American Society for Industrial Safety

Those wouldn't be on here warning us not to talk about UFOs, would they? Not likely.

It can also stand for:

Australian Secret Intelligence Servive, which like the CIA--one of its partner Agencies--has a longstanding interest in anything to do with UFOs, as revealed by its own declassified documents. It's been studying them for 60 years or more.

Other possible acronyms are:

Army Surveillence Information System--that sounds like an outfit I definitely don't want to meet up with, unless I already have and didn't know it.

Other possibilities are:

Anti-Submarine Information System
Auxliary Ships' Information system

The former might have something to do with UFOs or USOs, but only indirectly.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here's a link to a scientific analysis about objects entering and leaving the earth's atmosphere that have been detected by satellites in the UV spectrum but not in the IR. The NASA scientists admitted they were puzzled by these, since they did not fit any conventional explanations of comets, meteorites, space junk, etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

That is not a "scientific analysis" it is utter nonsense.

The cameras which tether videos were not ultraviolet cameras, they were visible light cameras.

Which NASA scientists "admitted they were puzzled"?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

I looked up the acronym ASIS and it can stand for many things:

How about
Another Stupid Idiotic Stirrer ?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is not a "scientific analysis" it is utter nonsense.

The cameras which tether videos were not ultraviolet cameras, they were visible light cameras.

Which NASA scientists "admitted they were puzzled"?

Phage, did you actually watch the 1hr 38min video linked or just base your answer on the posters comments??

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Yes. I've watched it. It's not new and it is nonsense.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes. I've watched it. It's not new and it is nonsense.

I'm honest, I only watched a bit...
I'll check out the rest.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Watched half..
Is there a Dr Nuth at NASA?
Are his emails,as shown in the vid, real?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Yes, there is a Dr. Nuth at Nasa.
Why ask me about Serada's claims? Wouldn't it be better to ask him?
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There was a time that the government, ANY government, could announce a statement of disclosure regarding other lifeforms "out there", but now, I am not so sure that if a disclosure occurrred that I would believe it. Suppose there was clear and obvious proof such as a hundred ships hovering over cities. I might assume it to be a part of bluebeam. Or, suppose they say "Oh, that Star Wars thing of Reagan's? Yeah, we actually built it to fight the aliens." I mean, what if we're told that we're under eminent threat from them, and the reality would be that they could be here to enlighten us? (aliens) Does a government really want enlightened subjects? I mean, people? With all that's been said and done by governments of the world, I would find it difficult to believe any statement of disclosure, despite the fact that I fully believe in other life in the universe. I know I would spend some time debating the purpose of the disclosure. Just as I spend time thinking about magic bullets, 9/11, and nibiru, I must assess the reason for disclosure. Two questions have always stuck with me since I was a kid and saw Excalibur. "What is the meaning of the Grail? And whom does it serve?" Who would benefit from an annoucement of disclosure? Would we suddenly need to go to war again? Would the "leaders" of the "free" world allow a universally tuned conscience to awaken from within our very beings? We know that technology is suppressed because someone needs to profit from old ways of doing, well, anything. Would pharmaceutical companies like it if aliens taught you to heal your entire body with a free beam of light or the vibrations of a crystal being tapped by a silver bell? Of course they wouldn't. A truly powerful race of beings from "out there" will have to be able to communicate their intentions with every person on Earth and not just those who can intercept them with plasma guns and fighter jets.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Divine Strake because: Grammar

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join