It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] A guess?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was looking back at posts from around a month ago when i came across an interesting fact. If you look at "-5-"s name, where the word "member" should be there are 4 dashes (-). Also on "Xenographer"s space where the word "member" is suppose to be he has 4 dashes (-). What the hell does this mean?
In this link about half way down you can look at Xenographers acount, and on the next page you can see -5-'s account. The strange thing is it doesn't seem like Xenographer is even in on it. It could be nothing but i doubt. Just check it out for a sec.
-Mr. BigStompy

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
it means that they were both banned so they lost their member status.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks, Mods please delete this post before anybody else views it, ty
-Mr. BigStompy

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
mods dont edit posts in this forum. its fine but research what you are saying before you post or come in chat and ask. no big deal but this forum is getting full so lets keep the posts relevant and not repetitive.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
On that note, I won't bother with a new thread. Would someone with lots of points care to check out this forum: www.abovetopsecret.com... , the title is to do with rumours, and I found it while searching for the word package. It is from a while back, and the last post is by William, which I think is the bloke who was accidentaly hiding ring 1. Just a theory. As per...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
the ring just might be in that thread it is littered with coinkidinks to our clues.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Angloshot - pretty good thread, nothing really in there.

Also, I doubt that they would put it in RATS... it would need to be open for everyone. Although is would cut doen my competition. ha ha

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If this is already a known fact, please start bashing me now but have any of you checked this page out? www.hammurabi5.com... DarkDragon was banned but Purd is still here... And what about the mystery person at the bottom? Bash me now if everybody knows...
thanks,
-BF

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, first off, DarkDragon was banned for discussing hacking, which is severely frowned upon here, not for that email. Second, I'd like to point out that I was not proposing to conspire with Cromeline, I was just asking some questions. Really, I was just trying to get a response, something with which to gauge what we are up against.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Did you get a response? I am sorry for pointing the fingure but i wanted to make sure we weren't getting back stabbed. I re-read what u wrote and i didnt mean to offend you, you are probally one of the most help-full members with your site and everything you do.
-BF

top topics

join