It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another shot. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi all
I made a name on here before, but I ended up looking at a few posts and dropping it... and then losing the password. It feels better to start fresh.

So. The basics: I'm a girl in her early twenties and I live in the great, great state of Washington. I've been criminally obsessed with anything relating to the paranormal since I can remember. UFOs and aliens have always held a very special place in my heart, but I have room for cryptids, conspiracy theories, ghosts, and anything mysterious and unexplainable. I also have interests in alternative medicine and reincarnation and religious/afterlife theories.

I myself don't have a religion. I'm not really sure what's going on, and until I feel something or something happens, I'm not going to stress about it. I just know that something special is going on up there and that something put us here.

Well, I do have some interesting questions and stories to share, and I look forward to sharing with all of you! I can't stress how nice it is to have a place where I can voice my thoughts and questions without being ridiculed.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well welcome home
It great to have you re join up with us and i look forward to seeing what you have to say!!

If you need any help just let me know,

Have fun and see you around the boards!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm jealous Washington state
I have been trying to move there for awhile.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Welcome again to ATS. How is the paranormal investigating going along? Is it a lot like ghost busters?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by modified

Hi modified, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

Washington's wonderful.
we also have lots of haunted places. I've been to one of the more haunted cemeteries and it was quite the experience.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well I don't really 'investigate' heh... I'm just on my own little mission like everyone else to understand my surroundings.
I do like to go to cemeteries and haunted places, though, and have plans to do much more in the future. I don't much like shows about ghost-hunting. I don't like all the machines and heat sensors or whatever. I just trust my gut and my ear.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hey now...

I can't stress how nice it is to have a place where I can voice my thoughts and questions without being ridiculed.

The ridicule may still come, but at least it will be righteous...

Make the most of your stay...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

righteous ridicule eh?
this is going to be one epic journey.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by modified
I have room for cryptids

Bigfoot will be along directly to stay in that room. I must warn you though he doesn't pay his rent on time and drinks milk straight from the carton

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

oh Bigfoot. it's like he thinks he can act like a beast.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, nice to have you.

top topics

join