It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some insight on something I saw last night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

I have tried to meditate before, but I am not too successful. I would like to give it a try and see what comes of it. If you have any good tips, send me a PM. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here are a few pics of the hallway with where the "orb" was and where I was. Sorry, they are a little big

Location of the Orb:

Where I was at the other end of the hall...about 15 feet or so from the wall:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

I did wake up one night in my bedroom and I saw a floating figure in the corner near the door...

Did you you see any features by any chance? Like if it kindda had a face, arms, legs...Did you feel fear? Or do you feel unexplainable fear in certain parts of the house specially at night, or when its dark? And has your wife seen anything that maybe she doesn't want to talk about? Also you said that the baby doesn't sleep well. I have a small little boy and I had some problems(with a shadow entity) recently in my house...it lasted 3 days....it bothered my kid a lot(and me and my wife too)....somehow he could see it...cause he'd stare at different places and just cry in fear for a very long time. Anyways maybe this shadow you saw could be related to the baby not sleeping well, and if the baby can see it then its feeding off its fear! Anyways let us know of any developments or anything that you might've seen or felt that just doesn't seem right, and I think that we might be able to help ya!
Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I remember seeing a face, and then the face just disappeared into the corner. It looked fake though, and not like a human face, but more of a mask. It seemed to be a distorted face.

I would not say that I felt much fear, because it went away quickly, and I had just opened my eyes and thought I was semi-conscious.

As for my daughter, I have not noticed anything with her that makes her appear to be scared. She will sleep for an hour or two, and then wake up and she does not like to be alone at all when she is sleeping.

Otherwise, I have not seen much. Oh! I just remembered. Another night, I woke up, opened my eyes (I was on my side facing the window to the bark yard) and I swear there was a pair of eyes looking at me. Again, I did not take this seriously because I just opened my eyes and again, thought that my mind was playing tricks on me. This bothered me a little because the blind was only raised about 3 inches and yet, there they were. But again, I was groggy so it could have been nothing.

Maybe that is what spirits want us to believe? LOL!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I shrunk the pictures for easy viewing:

Where I saw the orb:

Where I was down the hall:

You cannot really tell, but in the first picture, that light is about 5 feet from that back wall.

Also, last night, I turned the light in the hallway off, and there was a little flash a few seconds later. The light is a CFL. Could it have been that? Who knows, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting that you saw eyes in the dark even if you were half asleep! You don't see weirds eyes looking at you every time you wake up do you? So, this could be something that you actually saw for real! Buddy I think you have something in your house! It hasn't really manifested itself yet in a bad way, but I believe it is waiting for something to happen and then it will really start doing something more than just bothering you guys every once in awhile. I think also that theres something linked to the little baby, just a thought. My still doesn't like sleeping by himself and he will only sleep in peace and for awhile if either of us(Me or my wife) are with him. This has all characteristics of an entity. In my opinion it is most likely evil as it seems to be bothering your kid(keep her from sleeping). Has anyone died in the house? Or have you guys been to some latin american or asian country on vacations or have been some to some native "cultural ritual" or something like that somewhere?(It could be anywhere).
Thanks for your time!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

We do not travel outside the US. We have been to Massachusetts recently...maybe something followed us from that state, LOL!

I am not sure if anyone died in this house. It was a foreclosure and an old couple lived there, but the neighbors did not say that they died. I hope there is nothing in the house. That would not be a fun experience.

As for the eyes, it has only happened once. I am pretty sure that was my imagination, but maybe that is just me trying to convince myself that it is nothing?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Has your wife seen anything of the sort? Does she feel anything weird?
Seems like maybe something followed you guys from Massachusetts or maybe from where u live at?
It would be good to try to find out if anyone has died in the house previously even before the old couple that used to live there! I also hope that its nothing but I'm only speaking from experience! Also it'd be good to make some research online on the subject before you get any help from anyone so you get a bit more familiarized with the subject!
Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

My wife has only said that the music on the baby's rocker will mysteriously turn on for no reason. Otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

My wife has only said that the music on the baby's rocker will mysteriously turn on for no reason. Otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary.

I believe that theres something to do with the baby and whatever thats in your place! Please, keep an eye open for the baby and on things related to the baby, cause you might find some answers there(or maybe more questions)!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

edit on 21-9-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thank you. I will. I hope that whatever it is, that it is not interested in my daughter.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That sounds really strange, if you experience any kind of mood change, or as if someone is watching you either during the day or night, and if you are having any other activity in the house, I would contact a median or confront this activity yourself, I dont reccomend holding a seaonce because I wouldnt want anything bad to happen to your family members, but I highly reccomend contacting a paranormal expert or talk to a church official to clense the house. As for the activity try leaving cameras running throughout the night or when the activity occurs maybe you will pick something up, I hoped this helps!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hey bro!!!Have any updates on the situation? Hows everything over there? Is your kid sleeping any better? Have you seen anything weird or out of the ordinary in the house?Anyways let us know!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Nothing new...no real updates. I have not seen anything at all. The baby is sleeping, but she still wakes up at least once during the night.

I think the problem was a CFL bulb. I turned the light off in the hallway last week, and it stayed on for about a minute and then did a bright popping flash. I could have mistaken this for what I saw.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This is awesome. I just posted a similar event in another thread. I had the identical thing happen a few nights ago. A ball of light that appeared in a flash that lasted for a bit more than a moment. It happened 3 times in 5 minutes or so. Our hall light switch was on and a bulb I haven't touched since october had become loose, I assume from the airhandler in the attic causing it to vibrate and unscrew itself a bit. After the 1st flash I payed close attention and the next 2 times was able to identify exactly what it was. A lightbulb just loose enough to flash and then go out. It's a 100 watt bulb so if you look at it when it happens it will temporarily burn that image into your retina to make it appear it lasts longer than it does. I'm assuming the air conditioning turning on or moisture caused it to make contact and light up. It can also be accompanied by a burning smell.

Go tighter the light bulbs in your cieling and I bet it stops.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And judging from the location of the orb you saw the light flash and it had that burn in effect on your retina. It fits perfectly. Yeah, tighten the bulb and you'll be good to go.
edit on 13-10-2010 by DrJay1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thanks DrJay. I tightened the bulb, so we will see if it stays of when I turn it off

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It could quite likely be the lightbulb, but burn a fair bit of white sage in your house, just for peace of mind

(white sage purifies and is used for protection rituals, just to let you know.
)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

Thanks for this tip. I will see if I can find some

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
maybe you have orbs in your house. i have a friend that sees them regulary...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join