It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some insight on something I saw last night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OK, so, last night, as I just got into my bed, my dog (who has been sleeping in the living room for some unknown reason), decided to start barking his tail off. Now, we have a 1 year old, so I had to get out there before he woke her up. So, as I get out of bed, and look down the hallway, I see a tennis ball sized white flash at the end of the hall near the ceiling. It was not bright, as the hall did not illuminate, but it was concentrated in one spot, and was quite noticeable.

So, of course, without going down the hall, I turn the light on to see if maybe the bulb blew or something. As I turned the light one, which worked, I noticed that the spot was about 5 feet from where the light in that hallway is. I then looked for a smoke detector...nothing. So I sat there for a few seconds confused, then went to get the dog, and back to bed.

My wife thinks something is up with the house, because our daughter has not slept through the night since we moved in about 9 months ago. I told her she is pipe dreaming and that nothing is in the house.

So, my question to you all...is have you heard of anything like this before? If so, what is it, or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Thanks everyone, and have a good week!

MS

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Did you loose time?

Reason I asked is because a friend and I where driving down the road once and noticed a white flash.. It was small (not overwhelming) kinda looked like a little mini lightning bolt. We both said at the same time, DID you see that!? We got to our destination and found out we where gone for 2 hours.. It was a 15 minute drive..

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I did not check. I do not think so, I should have checked the clock...however, when I went to bed and woke up later due to the daughter crying, I noticed that only 1/2 hr had passed since the time I believed I went to bed.

What did you guys think about your missing time? That would really get me going if it had happened to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well it freaked us the hell out which I'm sure you would understand.

The thing that got me the most is, the vehicle didn't stop. We where moving at the same speed before and after we where in the same location, the only difference was the flash. I did get a really weird feeling behind my left eye, we both did. It was a very not cool feeling.

Something happened but I'm not sure what, why, or how... It freaked me out other than that I have no idea.

edit on 20-9-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Well, what does not kill you makes you stronger right? I believe I would have had your same reaction.

Now, was it all streamlined for you? Like, you saw the flash and that was just a flash type of thing? I assume so...I just cannot comprehend not being able to remember the lost time (even though it is fully plausible!)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well, the vehicle never stopped going down the road. To us it seemed like there was no lost time at all. The velocity of my Chevy S10 did not change, we where no further down the road than before it happened but we lost 2 hours some how.

Still scares the piss out of me.

We talk about it from time to time and try to make sense out of it but the best we can come up with is maybe we where abducted or went through some sort of quantum fluctuation or something. I mean what the hell else are we supposed to think?

I asked because what you saw sounds like a very similar experience.

edit on 20-9-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would suggest two things:

1) Do some clearing to rid the house of any entities - or get someone to do it.

2) Make or purchase some orgonite to help reduce/eliminate EMF interference.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I would suggest two things:

1) Do some clearing to rid the house of any entities - or get someone to do it.

2) Make or purchase some orgonite to help reduce/eliminate EMF interference.

Do not waste your money on orgonite or any other piece of equipment similar. Its complete rubbish.

If you are worried, call in some proffesional's to see if they can find anything. They would be able to assist you better with events such as these, than the normal ATS member. Actually, there are a few members who do actually undertake paranormal investigations, maybe that could be a starting point for you

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Thanks man. I hear what you are saying on what are you supposed to think. I agree that something happened. It is just that "what" that puzzles me...but then again, there is a lot that we do not understand, right?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I am not to familiar with "clearing."

Could you explain a bit more for me please?

Thank you

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thank you.

Personally, I am not too worried. It just startled me when I saw the flash. I have seen other things when I was half awake, but I chalked that up to being semi-conscious. I just never have seen a concentrated flash that did not illuminate such a small space before.

I will, however, look into this if it happens again...or if anything does.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Quite interesting account! Sounds like it could be spiritual but then I get a feeling that it could also have something to do with what the other member was saying about what happen to him! Would you care to relate to us any other weird things that might have happened?even if they sound outlandish or weird! If you don't feel comfortable about posting them here you can U2U me.....
Thanks for your time!

regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Thank you.

Personally, I am not too worried. It just startled me when I saw the flash. I have seen other things when I was half awake, but I chalked that up to being semi-conscious. I just never have seen a concentrated flash that did not illuminate such a small space before.

Hey there,

I actually run a small Paranormal Investigation team ... and I'd just like to ask how old the property is and if it's an older building ... hows is the wiring.

Because I'm an investigator you might find my comments a little unexpected ... but after reading all your comments I'd be more inclined to think your problem is being caused by EMF ... high levels can create senarios that have been mistaken for paranormal activity many times. Incidently the dog would pick-up on this too

Just a thought ... unless there have been other incidents besides this (different types of activity) I think this is your answer. Might be worth getting the wiring checked.

Woody

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Static electricity discharge. Check your attic wiring? SOmeone flashing lights outside and it reflected into your all through another room or off a mirror?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

Nothing too much has happened. I did wake up one night in my bedroom and I saw a floating figure in the corner near the door...when it saw me alert, it just sort of faded into the background and into the shadows...now, this I do not really weigh as heavily as the shiny orb like spot...because I just woke up and could have been dreaming still who knows...but the one in this post I was 100% awake and coherent.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody...the house was built in 1996, so not that old. I wonder what we have for wiring above a door jam. Maybe I should look into that?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Could be the static electricity. As for the reflection, there are no windows or mirrors around where that could happen. The two doors in that hallway to the bedrooms were closed at the time too, and the street runs parallel to that wall where I saw that spot.

If I can get a pic to upload, I will do so.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What you saw was an Orb, a spirit orb. Earthbound spirits travel in spirit orbs, as circular balls of energy are the simplest form for them to travel in. In all likely hood you have an earthbound spirit in your house, and they are ATTRACTED to children. I strongly urge you to take control of your house. There are lots of things you can research online how to cleanse your house. Whatever is in your house, is 99% not harmful. Plenty of people die every day and some of them stay stuck here. It doesent have to be that somebody died in your house for there to be a problem, a ghost can follow you home one day if it likes you. Just make sure you Vocalize your wishes to this spirit directly, and remind yourself that its nothing to be frightened of. Should you need additional help or questions, please U2U me as I help people (for free) with their Ghost problems.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Thank you.

Hi there

If you find yourself often being aware of your semi-conscious (half awake) you are probably very good at meditating or channeling. I heard a similar story of a small light on the ceiling. It looked like a lightning blue and didn't hold it's shape for too long and it brought a message the person who saw it. You won't understand the message right away but it may put you on a path of synchronicity, and you'll understand it later. I'm not sure if I'm right, but I have a feeling you should meditate more often. Cheers.

Oh and it probably wouldn't hurt to ask it to help some ailments in your home like not being able to sleep and what not.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Interesting...I may need you to PM me with tips on taking control of my house. All this sort of stuff is pretty new to me and I have no clue of what to do

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join