It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Video series by HowStuffWorks.com

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+108 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just found a really interesting video series by HowStuffWorks, you guys should check these out...my searches didn't reveal anything so let me know if this has been posted before.

YouTube Playlist (22 videos all up): Stuff They Don't Want You To Know

Here are just a few of the videos:

Pretty well made little series if you ask me, they cover a lot of topics, I don't think there is one on 9/11 however.

edit on 19/9/10 by CHA0S because: to add Tesla and Blue Book videos

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Very cool ! Short n sweet info for the ones who dont understand. Well produced and refined vids. Good find !

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
WOW, excellent videos
star and flag for you my friend

These videos may be short but they are jam packed with critical information. Although none of this information is new to me, it would blow most conspiracy newbies away. I haven't gotten a chance to watch them all but i have a feeling i'll be staying up late tonight. I advice anyone here to show these to any skeptics or sheeple you may know to help open their eyes. I know most are impatient but i think you can convince them to spend four minutes watching this especially since it will change the way they look at the world.

Good work CHAOS, keep it up

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I thought these would be well appreciated here at ATS. But don't be giving me too much thanks. Keep up the good work HowStuffWorks!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Stuff They Don't Want You to Know is a podcast from howstuffworks.com, one of the companies of the Discovery Channel. It's a rehash of fringe subjects.

From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies, history is riddled with unexplained events. Get a closer look at the Stuff They Don't Want You To Know in this video podcast from HowStuffWorks.com

www.howstuffworks.com...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

While I enjoy programs like this I always have a little niggling feeling in my stomach that this should be called "What they have decided it is time for you to know"

Still interesting of course

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Awesome! That feed seems to have many more episodes not yet in the YouTube playlist, thanks.

reply to post by XXXN3O

Very true, I actually thought the same thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow...check out the one on fluoridation...It's a lot crazier than I expected it to be. I also found it quite suspicious that fluoride builds up in the pineal gland...and that countries like Japan and most of Europe have banned the practice of fluoridation due to safety concerns...and most disturbing is where they get the fluoride from...I'll let you guys watch the video and discover that for your self...

Related threads:
Mysteries of the Pineal Gland
Some Pineal Gland Research
Fluoride and the Pineal Gland

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Good thread, CHA0S.
This should be the introduction thread to all new members of ATS, or conspiracy theories alike.
Has to be viewed upon becoming a full member.

Then the person could research on his/her own and decide what to believe.

To me, it's a 'Cliffs Notes' of everything that intrigues me.

I especially like the Federal Reserve video.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
excellent thread Cha0s, I was searching for something to kill time right now =)
First video was great, I'm on my way to buy some Empanadas (f'yeah national holidays and typical food) and then I'll be back to watch the rest. Thank you!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I agree, you definitely need to do a lot more research in order to understand the big picture with all of these conspiracies, but they are a very good starting point to get a "noob" familiar with most of the major conspiracy theories, and I have to admit I've learnt a thing or two so far.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I always thought flouride was byproduct in aluminum manufacture? I think when it was first being produced the waste runoff went into streams that were shared with the city's drinking water, and those people along the stream were found to have stronger teeth than others farther away. No?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Stuff they don't want you to know.....

Gary McKinnon speaks of finding a 'non-terrestrial officer' list on the Pent@gon computers.
Below is a link for the most recent ATS discussion on the matter.

BoomerAnger awaits decision on extradition.....from the GB to the US.

What do U think?
Any ideas.....

edit on 20-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Great find OP!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Funny, I was looking for some info on the Federal Reserve, interesting to know a little more how it operates, does anyone know if the Bank of England operates the same way?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yes, the British government and its publically elected officials have zero control over their monetary system, the currency it issues and the interest collected on monies introduced into circulation.

This is case for all industrialized first world nations. They have since lost control of this basic duty to corporate interests long ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
hey, if you're the rockefellers or the rothchilds and everyone says you're part of the illuminati, why not when you get together plan mutually beneficial policies. hopefully greed gets a hold of them and they are in constant conflict that way they can't consolidate their power. i think the egos involved and family pride are to enormous to permit one rothchild giving orders to a morgon and vice versa. but if they divided the world into their spheres of influence to maximize profits and your wealth is in the trillions, it's not hard to picture these men manipulating governments. it would also be advantageous for everyone to think you're part of the illuminati, whether true or not, when negotiating in billions of dollars.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I like it! Conspiracy theory in a nutshell.. Some people don't want to (are too lazy to) sit through a 2 or 3 hour documentary as I have experienced. These videos (although they're far from perfect) can help.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Angel on the water.....

Why would they hide.....with this kind of racket.....?

Here is another though I'm unsure of it's origin.

Thar blew a hueAblue.....

Giants Among us.....

It takes all kinds to make it interesting.
no?

From what I understand, negatives don't lie.
I believe this image to be real.
Any comments?

edit on 20-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CHA0S

Stuff They Don't Want You to Know is a podcast from howstuffworks.com, one of the companies of the Discovery Channel. It's a rehash of fringe subjects.

So this "rehash" of "fringe" subjects is your way of suggesting that none of it's true? Talk about an endless rehash...

If HowStuffWorks started telling the truth about all the government/corporate lies, cover-ups and manipulations, they'd be yanked off the air in a nanosecond. Which is probably why they don't mention topics like 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join