It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch this without flinching and youv got balls let alone doing it yourself.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Beyond my imagination.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sorry I'm to tired to watch an 7:00 minute video. Summarize what you're trying to make us watch. Looks like something religious here.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My whole body would start to spontaniously shake.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Sorry I'm to tired to watch an 7:00 minute video. Summarize what you're trying to make us watch. Looks like something religious here.

Your call dude
I bet your watching it right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Not at all. I'm trying to do some homework. I'm at Truman throwing his fits in American history.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have to admit, that made me sick! whew.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Wookiep because: To add vomit emote

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
you know they will probly delete this post because of the tital and tahts to bad because every one should see this lol.
What ever there paying taht dude ant enough .
the real question i have to ask my self is how much would it take for me to do this?
humm saying it wasnt on the books just a bet humm 20k maybe lol
after all ill have to be able to pay a fine lol

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I have to admit, that made me sick! whew.

These guys arn't fighting wars, fighting fire or patroling the streets, but damn if you can call someone a hero its these guys.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
awww man you have Low standers for hero's tell you waht put up 20 grand and ill clime it lol.
ps would taht make me a hero?
ps I would stay tied ALL the way lol anyway no point in unessery risks

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

In my opinion they are maintaining something we all use and take for granted, they put their lives on the line. To me I admire that, and to me it is heroism. It might not be for you, but discussing subjective opinions is wasted energy.

So don't over analyze what I say, just enjoy.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Takes like 5 -10 seconds to quickly skip through and see it's about climbing.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Ummmm nah. no way, no how. I watched it small screen in the ats thread, and I still felt my guts leap when the guy looked down.

Not even for anything...... 8[

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That was insane.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
F
K THAT!
I thought climbing up through the cage was bad enough never mind the free climbing part and him holding on with one hand to scratch his leg near the top. I would've designed the beacon light with an elevator for easy replacement.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My palms are still sweating just from watching that.

No way in friggin hell would I ever take that job, no matter how much money they threw at me.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Spectacular. It takes a certain breed of human to do that. Money can't keep you from freezing like a scared infant at 100 feet. Wow. I would like to study people like that because they obviously know where they are going when they die. Might find some insight into the beyond.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
There is no effing way I would even attempt that. No amount of money. I got dizzy watching the video ffs.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I watched it all. No, sir, I didn't like it. That was nuts.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I actually know a guy who does that for a living. Though I don't know if the towers he climbs are that high or not. And to be honest, he's not a very brave or heroic kind of guy. But he is full-on insane.

There's no way I could do that. I'd get the spins about halfway to the top, fall - and I'd end up road pizza.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just noticed this but on 7:15 he takes his safety hook and he needs to scre it open, then he let's go with his other hand of the pole, he is not grabing anything at that point just leaning against the pole in front of him.

sick

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join