It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy within a Conspiracy to hide the truth - Conspiracy therorists wet dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The truth is potentially an Energy Weapon attack or demonstration, hidden within a conspiracy of 9/11 being a deliberate demolition hidden beneath the cover up of terrorists hijacking planes!

You could never make this into a book or movie, it would be simply too complicated for the average person to comprehend! This journey start with who is Dr. Judy Wood? - LINK TO HER BIO

Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of bio-materials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and has served on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.

Dr. Wood received her

* B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),

* M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and

* Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Her Evidence That Needs to be Explained

1. The Twin Towers were destroyed faster than physics can explain by a free fall speed "collapse."

2. They underwent mid-air pulverization and were turned to dust before they hit the ground.

3. The protective bathtub was not significantly damaged by the destruction of the Twin Towers.

4. The rail lines, the tunnels and most of the rail cars had only light damage, if any.

5. The WTC underground mall survived well, witnessed by Warner Bros. Road Runner and friends. There were reports that "The Gap" was looted.

6. The seismic impact was minimal, far too small based on a comparison with the Kingdome controlled demolition.

7. The Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down, not bottom up.

8. The demolition of WTC7 was whisper quiet and the seismic signal was not significantly greater than background noise.

9. The upper 80 percent, approximately, of each tower was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.

10. The upper 90 percent, approximately, of the inside of WTC7 was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.

11. One file cabinet with folder dividers survived.

12. No toilets survived or even recognizable portions of one.

Her site is very in-depth and contains more than enough information to prove her case! - LINK TO HER SITE

edit on 12/9/2010 by theregonnakillme because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: clipped quoted content, added Required external source tags.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think whoever carried out 9/11 left deliberate gaps and obvious screw ups for people to later find, and question. Why? Either they really want us to blame it on our government and start a revolution OR They want us to KNOW that it really was TPTB that did it, and they want to instill FEAR in us and a sense of helplessness, because, if they went through the supposed efforts to convince us it wasn't them, then how far would they go to carry out there "One world Government" "Population Control" efforts?

Think about that.

The mistakes they made were OBVIOUS. The story was complete crap, and they anticipated most of us to fall for it, but they probably planted certain people like Alex Jones to point to "The Truth" that our government supposedly did it, instead of a tiny group of International Bankers head strung on completing their Empire of slavery and control (aka 1984).

As far as The Free Energy standpoint goes, nothing surprises me. I am sure that played into effect as well. I wouldn't doubt that the true murderers on that day would stop at nothing to see to it that their Satanic, Kabalistic plan was carried out as they PLANNED. Free energy exists, no doubt, and I'm sure they probably did use it to carry out the event, along with explosives, and technologically advanced weapons of mass destruction/missiles.

edit on 12-9-2010 by leira7 because: Edit to add bit about free energy

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Her work is very impressive. I still do not know what to think because the facts are so hard to come by, but Dr. Wood does a superb job of collecting a lot of evidence to support her theory. The thing that has always bothered me was how 2 110 story steel framed buildings turned to dust... in mid-air.

If the OS is to be believed, at all, the most likely scenario would have huge chunks of building scattered over a much wider area. Gravity induced collapses are far from symmetrical, but both towers disintegrated in a very symmetrical fashion. That alone is proof positive that the story the towers just "fell down" is ridiculous. Where did they "fall"? 80% of the buildings just disappeared.

The seismic readings are another huge red flag. 1,000,000 tons of concrete and steel fall down over a 1000 ft and the kinetic energy released is like an ogre with a belly ache... for 10 seconds. That just doesn't make sense at all.

How and why did a steel structured building turn to dust before hitting the ground? Please some debunker, explain THAT before talking about holographic planes or any of the other inane non-sequitors you like to throw up.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Mr. "Abraham Rodriguez", you're busted. I just so happened to take a screenshot of your name in this thread before you deleted it out. That's what happens when you copy/paste from your other thread under a different nickname:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ad58f30b3ba.jpg[/atsimg]

That is so typical of disinfo artists. Create different names, peddle the same disinformation. It really is getting old.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i was followihng along,,, with an open mind,,,,, and it seems this lady has all the proper credentials

but then,,, i watched the video someone linked
video.google.com...#

and she sounds like a total fool,,,,that guy exposes her at evry corner,,,,, she sounds like a babbling idiot,,,, not knowing why water evaporates but a paper towel doesn't catch fire in a microwave
she says a energy weapon did it,,, but can't name a single one or type

the in interviewer is talking numbers, theories, physic etc and she says,,,, well let's look at the pictures

picutres vs. validated scientific theory

dr wood

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Yeah, you can read about some of the debunks to "Dr." Wood here:

*Edit to add* Thanks for posting that video, hadn't seen that one before. She presents herself as a fruit loop! She has absolutely no idea what she's talking about, she can't even remember or quote her own numbers or words from "her" papers. "Someone" else likely wrote her papers. I'm literally sitting here watching her not even being able to remember or quote any of her own calculations or numbers.

Either she is in the early stages of Alzheimer's, or someone else wrote her work and she's just trying to remember it. She does seem very mentally "not all there". How does one get a PhD. with her demeanor, or a teaching job for that matter?

edit on 12-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: added more info

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Mr. "Abraham Rodriguez", you're busted. I just so happened to take a screenshot of your name in this thread before you deleted it out. That's what happens when you copy/paste from your other thread under a different nickname:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ad58f30b3ba.jpg[/atsimg]
That is so typical of disinfo artists. Create different names, peddle the same disinformation. It really is getting old.

LOL
I read his post and also read Dr WOODS website and put the post together myself! I am not allowed to link to my website showing i do a radio show on Roatan called phil's alternative news and views. Google it if you do not believe me you will see a similar post i did on my blog GOOGLE it and then come back!

And NO I am not Abreham Rodriguez lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

And NO I am not Abreham Rodriguez lol.

But.... are you Abraham Rodriquez?

And, more to the point, I watched the second linked video, the one to the absolute pwning of the good Dr. and it seems apparent to me that the energy weapon / pulverization concept is highly unlikely if not utterly implausible.

edit on 9/12/10 by Hefficide because: Because how often do we have to spell pulverize in any give lifetime...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

The mistakes they made were OBVIOUS. The story was complete crap, and they anticipated most of us to fall for it, but they probably planted certain people like Alex Jones to point to "The Truth" that our government supposedly did it, instead of a tiny group of International Bankers head strung on completing their Empire of slavery and control (aka 1984).

And I would say, by and large, they were successful in that regard. Most people believe that 9/11 was carried out by a bunch of cavemen with box-cutters.

edit on 12-9-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

LOL
I read his post and also read Dr WOODS website and put the post together myself!

Ok, I see what you did. You copied from Mr. Rodriguez's thread and left his rant and signature intact when you copied it over.

My apologies for thinking you were Mr. Rodriguez, but when you copied his information over to your thread, what was one to think?

With that, welcome to ATS. Nice list of topics you cover on your blog.

edit on 12-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Is it possible Nano-thermate , explosives along with a Direct-energy weapon ( Molecule separator ) from a space platform could have done the job?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Is it possible Nano-thermate , explosives along with a Direct-energy weapon ( Molecule separator ) from a space platform could have done the job?

Did you watch the video that was posted here:

video.google.com...#

I think watching that video will answer your question.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yes, I watched it a few weeks ago.
I think it sounds plausible but i ask the question if you or others
believe it could have happened ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

LOL
I read his post and also read Dr WOODS website and put the post together myself!

Ok, I see what you did. You copied from Mr. Rodriguez's thread and left his rant and signature intact when you copied it over.

My apologies for thinking you were Mr. Rodriguez, but when you copied his information over to your thread, what was one to think?

With that, welcome to ATS. Nice list of topics you cover on your blog.

edit on 12-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: punctuation

THANKYOU
having a radio show is so cool, I get to talk about what we only read about on here. You would not believe the feed back we get it's awesome. Way too small to ever effect change, but one has to try!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I believe that she also for the TPTB. Its perfect think it about it!

Destroy the towers and WTC7

cover it up with a story of hijackers with enough inconsistencies that people will buy it, but not everyone. They knew it would take a few years for this to pick up speed, but the people have been so dumbed down they really do not give a **** any more what happens.

TPTB got Dr Woods info out before the main truther's wagon got rolling which ensured she was regarded as an idiot and her theories also. Now AEtruth is running they are pushing that agenda so it helps to destabilise the US admin. When you see a big gain in the AEtruth and Pilots for truth - !!! PANIC !!! - that is when the Sh*T will hit the fan.

All the while they have released the REAL technology used but covered it by someone unbelievable. Even if more evidence is found she has already covered pretty much everything, it is GENIUS really! the TRUTH hiding in plain sight, which is what they do with everything.

Pay particular attention to the PEOPLE JUST VANISHED section! - Watch Skyline! as well as the STAR TREK movie with the Energy Ribbon and people disappearing into the Nexus!!

When the time comes people will quite literally walk into the beam of light looking for an easier way of life! De-population complete

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For some reason a MOD removed some of my post even though it simply referenced another ATS post:

THIS SHOWS THAT THERE IS DEFINITELY A MOVE TO DISTANCE THE NEW VERSION OF 9/11 FROM DR WOODS! Maybe it is because they think she is not credible, but she has more evidence about the events surrounding 9/11 than ANYONE has looked at! She might be a disjointed genius but her evidence is HUGE.

Below is the quote from Abe who posted on ATS the link is below

You know what her video below reminds me of the head programmer in RECOUNT, that was drugged so she lost the plot when she tried to tell the truth. Watch the film and then watch RECOUNT I am sure that is what it was called. Tom Dobs played by Robin Williams, the TV talk show host who wins the presidency.

• Why did United States Army Major Doug Rokke (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that explosives were the only things used on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did Soviet Nuclear Intelligent Officer Dimitri Khalezov (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that underground nuclear explosives were what turned the buildings to fine particles of dust on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any significant proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did these high-ranking retired military officials randomly contact me, an insignificant medical student, when they should be contacting members of the U.S. Congress, and other high-ranking members of our government, with their concerns and the “evidence” they claim to have?

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

LINK TO AB RODREGUEZ POST ON ATS

Google Video Link

edit on 12/9/2010 by theregonnakillme because: Missed some info out and wanted to add the link

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Hello BoneZ:
Say what? Dr. Judy Wood is in the early stages of Alzheimer's? Really. I would suggest that you listen to the recent ruse by Richard Gage on the National Press Conference on Sept. 9, 2010 then proceed to republicbroadcasting.org for the Ralph Winterrowd show today (9/12/2010) at 5-7 PM CST that debunked Gage's ruse quite easily. I believe the downloads are free for 24 hours. If you have any trouble, let me know. [email protected] and I will see you get a copy to listen to.

Go and listen to both and let me know. Also check out www.drjudywood.com or www.checktheevidence.uk.co. Attacking the messenger solves nothing, but for a real change take a look at REAL evidence and let me know what your conclusion is.

PS. I would like it if you can list the "real evidence" of Richard Gage or the A&E crowd or any of the 911Truthers. I can't seem to have one you identify with any specificity the REAL evidence and I have an open mind if any real evidence can be identified. I listened to Coast to Coast and the Nat. Press Club - still nothing. What am I missing? Can you please help me?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dear BoneZ,

Why do you always post hit-pieces instead of just explaining the evidence better than Dr. Wood has done? If she is 'disinfo' as you claim, it should be easy for you to explain all the evidence she has gathered.

Furthermore, why focus on such an old ambush interview (it was done around 12am, it was never pre-arranged, yet Dr. Jenkins showed up with a full camera and lighting crew. Funny eh?), which focuses on one black and white photo Dr. Jenkins brought? Why not focus on a newer interview which actually discusses some of the evidence? Here is just one, perhaps you will finally explain the evidence rather than making ad hominem attacks against Dr. Wood in an attempt to divert people away from her website:

Dr. Judy Wood on VERITAS: Directed Energy Technology - www.VeritasShow.com - 1/6
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Judy Wood on VERITAS: Directed Energy Technology - www.VeritasShow.com - 2/6
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Judy Wood on VERITAS: Directed Energy Technology - www.VeritasShow.com - 3/6
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Judy Wood on VERITAS: Directed Energy Technology - www.VeritasShow.com - 4/6
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Judy Wood on VERITAS: Directed Energy Technology - www.VeritasShow.com - 5/6
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Judy Wood on VERITAS: Directed Energy Technology - www.VeritasShow.com - 6/6
www.youtube.com...

There ya go. Please explain the EVIDENCE.

If I am disinfo as you claim, it should be easy for you to explain all the evidence found in those interviews and at Dr. Wood's website. No need to attack her or spread rumors or inaccuracies about her (like when you called her a "fake Dr."), just explain the evidence better than she has done if she is 'disinfo' as you claim.

Thanks,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

P.S. - I am who I say I am, a 24 year old medical student living in Peoria, IL, with hopes of becoming a neurosurgeon. If you have any questions about me, please see my facebook page or email me.

Facebook: facebook.com...
Email: [email protected]

edit on 12-9-2010 by PookztA because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Watch the video and you will see the setup by Jenkin's - proves nothing except that Dr. Wood caught on to the ruse - sooooo. Proceed to checking out the evidence and make up your own mind. It is a great experience to actually look at the evidence to exercise the brain synapses. I am astounding of posting that will not address the issues but always after the messenger. Hmmm.

I have tried to download the Gage Press Club A&E video but is blocked by my limited attempts - was on Metacafe as I recall but then pulled - for what reason I have no idea. You would think that this would be spreading like wildfire but what do I know and also no youtube - probably will not make that forum.

If I had this purportedly great earth shattering information on 911 on probably the greatest crime and could even get to the level of the National Press Club, I would assure that is was spread far and wide.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join